Suicide

Is suicide the ultimate redpill?

Its the only sure way to escape the facade of illusions. Stay too long and you may arrive at the last destination - insanity.

More like hellpill

Yes

A..are you okay Australia?

The less you have to lose the more you got the world by the balls.

I suppose, you answer the ultimate truth.

It's also the ultimate blue pill because holy shit you are a massive pussy

No, more like ultimate bluepill.

White people killing themselves is what they want.

Unless you are a spy discovered or Hitler, suicide is never the answer. Kek wills it

For the person who does it, sure.

Too bad the realization that you had only one life comes too late to do anything about it.

Don't do it, pussy.

Well, it's not really a realization is it? You're too dead to "realize" things and/or regret them.

Its kinda shit to know how all of this ends. I know I have to go through with it, there are many reasons and it all just piles up everyday a little bit more.
The Motivation to live is long gone, I can't even remember what it was like to have any, I have no goals and no ambitions, nothing interests me and everything seems awfully boring.

Nothing seems to be worth the hassle and the most basic things feel like endless chores.

>heh, so... this is it then. Sudoku it is.
*unsheathes katana*
>UREEEEYAAAAAHHH
>S-sainora... cruel worldo-sama...

No, killing an arab in an empty beach under a scorching sun is.

What do you mean by "they"?

Politicians? Greedy corrupt globalists?
Everyone in society?

No one cares if you live or die.

People do care if you live the way you want relinquished from any restraints.

Yes, so you and everyone here should do it. It'll be so based. Hitler did it, and he was super based. Be like Hitler-sempai, kill yourself.

>Is suicide the ultimate redpill?
kek amerifat

There are no money in dead people retard,

>t. skinhead

'Cept Hitler-sama did it because of bullying by the Ruskies.

The coward's way out. Permanent solution to a temporary problem. But does have the advantage of decreasing the surplus population.

If you kill yourself because your life sucks/ bad circumstances/ you have an illness and just want to die etc, it's normal.

If you kill yourself because MUH FEELINGS or MUH GF BROKE UP WITH ME, it's bluepilled.

If you kill yourself because you took DMT and realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.

More like the ultimate bluepill as you try to escape from reality.

Being redpilled means you are aware of the reality, you understand it and you embrace it. You use it to your advantage.

>he never read absurd litterature

How's life in Krautstan, ahmed?

A man taking his life is like a soldier leaving his post.

You are not aware of the true nature of reality at all.

>It's also the ultimate blue pill because holy shit you are a massive pussy

That appears to be an error in logic.

If a person wants to die but is too cowardly to kill themselves then they are a coward, whereas the man who does kill himself is the braver man.

>If you kill yourself because you took DMT and realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.

A..are you okay burgerbro?

It is not a temporary problem

it never is

No. Once you get redpilled that hard, you are literally not OK for the rest of your life. I chuckle at funny memes, laugh at jokes, smile when I'm temporarily happy, etc but I can never forget what I saw. I feel empty inside knowing I'm nothing more than a monkey. I see women as monkeys in wigs and with makeup on. I see people on the news as monkeys.

If you want to have some semblance of what I realized, look at an ant on the ground and squish it.

Realise two things:

1. You are just like that ant. Neither of you matter, and you're both just OBJECTS. Nothing more.
2. You did it a favor.

OP here, not suicidal just a thought.

dammit i misspelled realize after spelling it correctly. doesn't matter tho, nothing does. except memes.

>realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.

Most redpilled post I've read on here desu.

>babby's first existential dilemma
>somehow he managed to get PTSD from it

Holy shit go find some balls you chuck

"normal" human isnt programmed to kill himself, same with animals.
There is difference between killing yourself for real or just being attention whore.
If you tried it for real once, there is no help for you.
only drugs (anti-depression drugs etc.) will hold you, but your brain is pretty much done for.

Or you just have to realise that nothing really matters.
race/gender bla bla bla this doesnt matter at all, people try to give reason to their life, but the truth is, the outcome will be always same.
You are going to get ill
and you are going to die.

Get better at burying your head in the sand and enjoying the hedonistic pleasures of life nonexistence would not have afforded you.

If you are northern european, no.

If you are anything else, yes.

edgy

>If you kill yourself because you took DMT and realized that we're all just talking monkeys and that life is nothing more than a biological process that shits out blobs of sentient flesh and that life is literally, unironically just the avoidance of pain and procrastinating until your own death, and that your mother either knowingly or unknowingly did you a huge injustice by forcing you to live for her own personal gain, you're redpilled.
i've actually never been able to deal with this

i'm nearly dead from liver cirrhosis because i could never think of a reason to even live anymore

Most people simply go back to a stage of denial after their existential crises though.

It's often not finding balls but simply blocking out what you know and trying to forget it all the time.

The only ballsy reaction is living with that truth every day.

No he escaped to south america and died of old age
I want to die too op but dont do it

Oy vey. That's right goy. But always remember 6 trillion

that's called depression, go look for god

Stop mixing potatoes with trees

Don't be a schmuck, buy my book