"The name's Bond... Jane Bond."

Make it happen, Hollywood.

a cute!

...gay

youve got to have a little bit of screen presence

Will she bang random people like bond did? Imagine the outcry, when the sex tourist bond girl only fucks buff black boys.

And not have a body covered in doodles from a high school book's margin

She seems like a character from a Bond movie but not 007

More of a henchman (female)

Save me lord

If this ever happens, I will kill myself

Just cast her in Perfect Dark the movie and leave Bond as is. I know you dorks can get behind that.

Who cares? James Bond movies were never good.

>ywn be her wife

She looks the part but she's such a distractingly bad actress. Feel like she would screw up even a henchman role.

Mhhh?
Nah!
Make a seperate story universe.
She should be Iris Tansin, 009.

maybe not Bond but she could maybe take over the Transporter franchise. or adult Laura/X23 after Logan, if they can cover the tattoos

Anyone wanna rub weinies to her in sync with me?

I will start masturbating at 01.00 GMT. I will release around 01.04 - 01.07. Join the fun!

Ruby Rose can't play straight girls. It ruins the immersion

Stop genderswapping movies. It doesnt make it better. EVER. Just make new shit god dammit

Only if she wears pretty black dresses to the party and still fucks all the bitches.

>gets sent on a mission
>bangs a guy in a hotel room
>except unlike James who breaks off all personal attachments and just has meaningless sex, she ends up falling for the guy
>gets distracted from the mission
>constantly calling him and asking him to "define our relationship"
>guy turns out to be a spy working for Blofeld
>she gets garrotted when she sees him again

did she die in john wick 2? it seemed like he stabbed her in the fucking heart and didn't leave her living, but she didn't explicitly die or she did a terrible job of conveying her death.

'The name's Bond. Just Bond. As James or Jane designated a gender and I don't believe in genders because they are a social construct."

too distracting to ever be a secret agent
would need to have regular hair

Stacey draws too much attention without trying, unlike Chad who only draws as much attention as he desires.
Wouldn't as effective.
Wouldn't necessarily be bad though.

Yeah now well have a shitty scripted bond movie staring a cunt. I'm sure cunt bond will also keep all the bad traits of male bond but now it will be praised. Make the movies based off the books or just end the series already. Its a series for dudes. Women need to make their own shit or fuck off. Its pathetic.

Why minorities wants to steal James Bond from whites soo much? i mean why bond?

Please don't. Don't women have Charlie's Angels or some shit go reboot that. Hell get rid of Charlie if you want just leave Bond alone.

Don't even joke like that OP.

Naw desu famalam. She's gotta be the bond villain.

And Bond is a woman too.

And there is a huge amount of homoeroticism between them.

Now I'm just thinking of what her "Bond Boys" would be called.

Jack Mioff
Dixon Cider
Mike Oxlong

ya hollywood do it

and watch it flop

then blame sexism

and never make another shit move like that for 8 months

cast her in anything. she needs to be in more movies.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEENNNNNNN GIRL SLAYYYYY