Mfw Germany and Russia become a Muslim majority and their native population will be replaced

>mfw Germany and Russia become a Muslim majority and their native population will be replaced.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezköy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia already got replaced.

Are you dense? Why would Russia be replaced by muslims, this will never happen.

sure sure

are you implying your subhuman country wouldn't be occupied lol? :D
literal rapebabies

>still whiter than hue
Only Tatarstan and Caucasus region are (partly) Muslim, and that's not even refugees.

And you're caught inbetween. Bad place to be, friend.

nice, It's happening right in front of our eyes
kek, Moscow itself is the largest Muslim city in Europe you dummy

This is deeply concerning and of the utmost importance for the German and Russian peoples to ensure the continued existence of their people.

you are next, Pjotr

not gonna happen, Hans

Mate it'd be better for the world if they went extinct

slavs and germans are subhuman invaders

Because Chechen men are breeding Russian women and have 6-10 children with each of their Russian wives.

Poland you are the only white country left.

I wanted to call you an eternal anglo but then I looked at your flag again and realized I'd most likely be mistaken if I said that.

Those two retards aren't even Chechen and Chechens never marry Russian women.

>replying to such obvious baits

Just in order for foreigners to realize that these are baits.

Genocide russians

>deliberately saving cuck pics to your PC
Wow... so this is... the power... of polish diaspora................
Sorry I forgot to sage the first time

when Germany and Russia get filled up with muslims and become shitholes then the muslims will just go to Poland instead.

inb4 that could never happen to muh based Poland! it used to be the same here but then the people became soft from years of prosperity. the same will happen to all white countries on the whole planet until we go extinct

Chechen men are way more attractive than Russian men though.

If i was a Russian woman i would fuck only Chechen.

mashallah, my Russian brothers
What should we do with the Polish kuffar?

Isn't such a good idea to replace them with weaponized islam tbqh

5th partition when?

Imagine Russia and Germany doing scissor attack on poland again but this time they are Muslim caliphate.

Poland saved Germanics from the Ottoman invasion. Perfidious Germans backstabbed Poland along with the Russians. No Turk will step foot in Poland with the intention of conquering it. Poles should just remember their ancestors, and how the "european brothers" thanked them for their help

:3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezköy