youtube.com/watch?v=UVwSzLYW9Qw

mhmm....nootka....business man...hmm

mmmmmmmnootkahmmm

Who wins

this guy?

This guy?

James would win for sure

Or mmhm this guy?

idk man, MuhPelts really liked his pelts possibly more then Taboo liked his sister, Pelts is motivated af

I have U's ( U U U U - plural of U)

FOR YOU

What did he mean by this?

I have a use for you

>9000+ hrs in mspaint

who wins?

*beats them all up while mumbling incoherently in a Yiddish-inflected East End accent*

This [s] big [/s] guy deserved a spinoff.

Big Guy Bane wins

Guy on the right is a literal who, some wilderness lad, who cares

James Fucking Keziah 'mmhm' Delaney may be physically tough and have voodoo nigra magic to ghostcuck his brother in law, but all he has is a fancy knife when Bane has extensive training with the League of Shadows and seeks to fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny, he crashed a plane with no survivors and successfully intimidated a grizzled CIA operative, has tons of loyal goons and his coat is swankier than FUCK-KING DELANEY'S shit-stained Georgian overcoat and shitey hat

Both of their memes are pretty strong, but Baneposting is legendary and actually killed some people

the one that doesn't die in their story

this show is fucking amazing

mmmm

>shit-stained overcoat and hat
mmhm be veerry careful now

Wat aboot the Kray Twins or Bronson? They would beat those four fancyass fags in no time. Add in Feral Kid not-Mad Max and we got ourselves a Hardy Royal Rumble lads.

go on then, I already spent over 9000 hrs, your turn now mmmh?

>kray twins
out of all the incarnations of Grunt, those two are fucked, literally any other Grunt would destroy them

Is this show anti-American? I don't want to watch it if it's bigoted and hateful toward America.

wake up, put on my top hat and trenchcoat
>go to kitchen for breakfast, mom is standing there
>"user, you can't keep wearing that to school, where the hell did you even get those clothes"
>"mhmm, I've always been like this"
>*eats egg whole*
>"just go to fucking class, I can't deal with your shit today"
>"mhmm, nootka"
>hide two extra eggs in my armpits to keep them warm
>trip on my trenchcoat walking out the door, fall face first in pigeon shit
>"mhmm, have a use for you"
>put as much pigeon shit in my pocket as I can
>set my walking theme to autoloop on my discman and head to class
>bullies catch up to me soon after
>"hey faggot, nice hat"
>*unsheathes karambit*
>it's made of cardboard
>get beat up, they take my karambit and my discman
>time to make my escape
>reach for my pocket dust, grab from the wrong pocket
>blow pigeon shit at the bullies by mistake
>"hmm, mhmmm, be...very careful..n-"
>get beat up again
>piss myself, it mixes with the African dust in my other pocket
>pass out, have dream about fucking my sister
>wake up next to a dumpster 6 hours later, my clothes and armpit eggs are missing
>still have my top hat
>use the top hat to cover my shame and limp menacingly home
>"mhmm"
>"nootka"

It accurately portrays America at the time, a bunch of piss-ant upstarts causing trouble for the crown and a symbol of hope for those wanting a new life.

Be ve-ry....ve-ry....careful now...

it portrays the FUCKING AMERICANS accurately

>i thought the powder was for the big guys
>hmm we are big guys now

thats not gruntposting thats Nootka story time friend, mmhm

mmhm thank you friend

mmhm, you can stay on my ship

Do you have a use for me, mmhm?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_zbR2trnGI&feature=youtu.be

updated grunt counter

>bane will never have a use for you

Why even-mmhmm-live?

>this fucking boyo grunts over 100 times in seven episodes

Mmhmm yes

>Finally, after all these years, I have truly become Taboo in the end, indeed, mhm

Bravo Nolan

Truly a master meme-artisan

>tfw you were one step ahead of yourself the whole time

Was getting caught part of his plan?

I hear Bane every time he talks

The show's overwhelmingly anti-British

In particular the main character seems to dislike America but despise Britain and the only character who goes on the anti-American rants is the murderously greedy villain

Literally me.

>ywn get paid big bucks to mmm and fuck your sister

ovcourse

Why did Bane kick Brace off his airplane?

How much money does this guy even need.

He's literally the head of the most powerful organization on the planet. Probably rich beyond his wildest dreams and the money keeps rolling in no matter what he does due to a global trade/protection racket network.

And he absolutely needs to sell some slaves, risking treason while he's at it?!

The entire hush hush slave trade thing still had him rely on dozens, if not hundreds of people working under him that needed to be silent on the matter and any one of them could testify against him if push came to shove.

Why even risk it at all.

He actually spent 2 million just to do it

The absolute mad man

The shipping plan didn't list him

You clearly don't understand the idea of capitalism.

Reading your post makes me think of how many times I've heard "the bank robbers were apprehended after robbing 32 banks and stealing $4 million"

And it makes me wonder who the fuck robs 31 banks and steals $3.9 million and goes "You know what? This wasn't enough."

>20 sec sex scene
>didn't even creampie her

This shit isn't even close to taboo

mmmhh

how can one man generate this many worthy memes

Tom Hardy already has pre-existing meme potential from Bane and being a weird autistic dog-obsessed weirdo. His bizarre antisocial mannerisms as James Mmhm FUCK-ING DELA-NEY simply added to the raw mixture, creating a flawless environment for memes to thrive.

>tfw there isn't enough to discuss about the show and the only thing that really kept threads going was the memes

it's a good show but there really isn't a whole lot going on tbqh. there is literally nothing happening outside of threads associated directly with james

hmm we need to get the fire rising

mmmmmm

hmmm, maybe, I warmed myself at a fire, it was rising

It's very character driven and the story is just surface level fatigue. It seems to want to explore the actual concept of taboos and the story is just a fun framework for it to happen. Everything everyone does or is, is in some way taboo, or socially unacceptable. Delaney is an Africanized half-breed freak who has apparently eaten people, he and his sister have had incestuous relations, everyone in the EIC is utterly corrupt, Godfrey is a gay crossdresser, there's stigmatized prostitutes and urchins everywhere, everyone's a repellent freak in some way. But then again, I'm also waiting for them to actually explore and elaborate upon these subjects rather than just present them, because that's all it is so far: hey look gay hookers and mulatoo urchins VOODOO MURDER.

What hooked me was the first episode's very strong occult undertones, fucking loved it, all that spooky shit coming from Brace about Horace Delaney was really intriguing. I honestly want to know what exactly happened to James in Africa.

Looks like the second season will explore that, if it even gets produced.

The whole show reminds me a lot of The Knick, which was also strongly character driven and dealt with "broken" characters spiraling out of control.

So when's second season mhmm guys?

The existence of the supernatural seems very oddly overlooked in Taboo, I would have suspected it would be more of a focus rather than a thing James sometimes does in cutaways to ghostcuck his brother-in-law, or random visions, or the extremely creepy background ghosts.

I hope the second season gets to be made, I'd want to see it pick up a bit, though.

I hope his son doesn't get fucked up by voodoo insanity like james has. The son and the ginger are too pure.

what an odd show. what was the point exactly? They never even showed him get his land

i like the political intrigue, i want to see what Delaney wants to do with the trade monopoly he seeks.

mmm careful now....mmm....it's not for sale

To show that americans always win mmmmm

so that was his son he had with his sister right?

Taboo hardy wins. Because the other two were beaten and killed

I like it, too, I want to know his beef with Nootka. Clearly his mom came from there, so he has connections.

I hope the QT redhead actress lived

Guys is /ourguy/ ded?

That felt like such a low blow.

Why not have him survive and join Delaney's expedition.
He's very good at chewing scenery and pigeon shit so it would be great to have him react to african tribal shit, literally.
He'd be chewing african turd hut architecture in no time making rocket fuel out of it or something.

Because he's a kebab, and kebab's are not welcome in the new world

>all Good Men die
>only women, mongrels, freaks and kids get to go to the new world

What did Nolan mean by this?

You ever read a thread and realize how fucking unrelentingly boring people are?

Was this unironically the best season of anything for 2017? Sure it was slow as fuck but god DAYUM that payoff.

Also please keep gruntposting forever.

>2017
It's February.

>Prince BTFO
>Redcoats BTFO
>Brace BTFO
>Dr. Strange BTFO
>EIC BTFO
>Ginger BTFO
>Doug BTFO
>Whore BTFO

It went well.

Are you legit retarded?

me too

he didn't die

the only ones that died where the malay, some of atticus' guys, and the whore

>said he was covered with gunpowder
>didn't die in explosion

That entire shootout was so fucking retarded holy shit

the explosion came from behind him not on him.

regardless half of his face was blown off, he was blinded and looked like a fucking ghoul from fallout.

He told the little kid not to get any kind of fire near him since he was so blow-able. Seems weird that none of the fragile experimental explosives on him got triggered.

retarded or not, it was a pretty cool battle

Where did this gentleman come from?

Why did he shoot EIC before throwing him into the river?

I still have a use for you

DUDE, NOOTKA SOUND

mmhm nootka

It's basically a business for them. Gotta buy equipment, cars, people. I bet when you take everything into account, it turns out bank robberies are barely profitable.

It was pretty obvious that Delaney wanted all the EIC bosses dead before he reached the Americas.