Some people don't live along the Ocean or Sea. I feel sad for you, inland morons

Some people don't live along the Ocean or Sea. I feel sad for you, inland morons.

i agree,living far from the sea should be very sad

i mean i don't even swim or visit the beaches but i just love the sea

where do you live?

Ever wondered what life would be like if you could go in FOUR wind directions instead of just three? Yeah, that's inland life.

No, but I got my own lake.

Imagine living in Kansas, USA, one of five sons to a poor farmer... The closest to a sea you'll ever see is the wind in wheat fields.

Litoral mountains is literally the best place to live

>sea in 5 min
>comfy, mountanous landscape
>temperate sea climate

Excellent post

>not living within less than 500 meters from the coast

shiggdy

>500 meters
Not good enough, try 50 meters.

What if your property go all the way down to the sea?

Whenever I am at the Baltic Sea I find it highly suspicious not to see any dykes; feels really strange and unprotected

You get bonus points!

I always get depressed when I see regions that are flat until the horizon. No hills and nothing. The sea is only a minor consolation.

>living on 'seas' that are not the Mediterranean

SERIOUSLY hygddt

We don't need them.
My entire town is just my the shore.

Mediterranean is basically a non-sea. The Atlantic and the pacific is the only oceans, the rest is just inconvenient saltwater.

>he isn't a quick drive away from both Pacific and Atlantic oceans

>imagine living in a landlocked shithole

Because the Baltic Sea sees far smaller tidal changes and is far less likely to be hit by flood storms. Its only connection to an ocean is through a couple of rather narrow inlets between Denmark and Sweden, themselves also only connected to the North Sea through multiple straits, whereas the North Sea is directly exposed to the nothern Atlantic Ocean.

>lives next a sea where he doesn't even bathe except for bets and the likes
>true seaman

yeah nah, the Med is a lovingmother whereas the ocean is too big, dark and cold to be understood by humans, it doesn't even have a shape or borders, look at this aesthetic as fuck shape instead.

dorothy gale lived there and the hurricane brought her to the land of oz

probably an allusion to marrying a man to move away from kansas

>imagine being stuck on an island full of inbreds

I take mountains, forests, rivers and lakes everyday over some hot flat place like Spain or Florida. Norway and New Zealand on the other hand seem nice.

I live along a Great Lake, which is the same (better actually)

Norway and New Zealand also aren't flat.

>tfw you don't live on Puget Sound in Washington state