SEA:Seahawks LT Duane Brown active Monday night
SEA:Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch vs. Falcons
FA:Cardinals move on from Andre Ellington
LAR:Robert Woods (shoulder) could play this week
PIT:Steelers RT Marcus Gilbert suspended 4 games
DEN:Broncos admit Lynch is an option for Week 12
CHI:Bears believe Leonard Floyd avoided torn ACL

Other urls found in this thread:

playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=EzCMLdOlT8GLJe9nIejaMXVPOPFIxNKVciM7WAok3C2Wl0mdtlwu5h9yqmr5MQpgGZ Kcd2LUgA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucShTiYdAb0
youtube.com/watch?v=CHhB42zz464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what QB's projected stats by the end of the stat will be
>Brady: 5034, 35 TD, 3 INT
>Brees: 4452, 25 TD, 8 INT
>Cousins: 4464, 27 TD, 8 INT
>Wentz: 3888, 40 TD, 8 INT
>Prescott: 3422, 26 TD, 13 INT
>Big Ben: 4155, 26 TD, 16 INT
>Stafford: 4416, 30 TD, 8 INT
>Carr: 3893, 22 TD, 13 INT
>Wilson: 4481, 34 TD, 11 INT
>Ryan: 4107, 24 TD, 13 INT

Week 12

Browns beat the Bengals
Chiefs beat the Bills
Titans beat the Colts
Patriots beat the Dolphins
Broncos-Raiders tie
Texans beat the Ravens
Cowboys beat the Chargers
Panthers beat the Jets
Week 13

Browns beat the Chargers
Patriots beat the Bills
Broncos beat the Dolphins
Jaguars beat the Colts
Chiefs beat the Jets
Titans beat the Texans
Steelers beat the Bengals
Lions beat the Ravens
Giants beat the Raiders
Week 14

Browns beat the Packers
Colts beat the Bills
Jets beat the Broncos
Chiefs beat the Raiders
Patriots beat the Dolphins
Bears beat the Bengals
Redskins beat the Chargers
49ers beat the Texans
Week 15

Browns beat the Ravens
Broncos beat the Colts
Chiefs beat the Chargers
Dolphins beat the Bills
Jaguars beat the Texans
Saints beat the Jets
Vikings beat the Bengals
Cowboys beat the Raiders
Week 16

Browns beat the Bears
Ravens beat the Colts
Chiefs beat the Dolphins
Chargers beat the Jets
Patriots beat the Bills
Steelers beat the Texans
Redskins beat the Broncos
Week 17

Browns beat the Steelers
Chiefs beat the Broncos
Colts beat the Texans
Bills-Dolphins tie
Patriots beat the Jets
Bengals beat the Ravens
The Browns make the playoffs at 6-10.

TICKLE THAT TAINT

initial reaction:
>autism.
final reaction:
>all those browns wins

>Brady: 5034, 35 TD, 3 INT
>Wentz: 3888, 40 TD, 8 INT
Who wins MVP?

dude you're not from new england like me you're not a real fan

just FUCK OFF

this is the stupidest fucking chart ever made you have the ravens losing to the Tom savage led texans and browns and the bengals who they blew out in week one by 20 points

kys my man, dont ever post again

>Theres a universe where this happens
>Theres still a universe where this happens and the Browns win the superbowl against the 49ers
playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=EzCMLdOlT8GLJe9nIejaMXVPOPFIxNKVciM7WAok3C2Wl0mdtlwu5h9yqmr5MQpgGZ Kcd2LUgA

Post isn't even about Brady, it's about all QBs

he's ours now and you can't have him back

Eagles fan here, if it turns out like this I'd have to begrudgingly give it to Brady. Those stats are insane.

Brady, he's better in pretty much every metric but TD% and has only one fewer win

Will he get fired, Sup Forums? He's bar none the worst coordinator in the NFL.

Wentz is also throwing under 60% right now. Not exactly MVP like

Is... Is AB about to cuck this guy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucShTiYdAb0

cam newton proved that you dont need anything besides some tds

Reminder

>Bungles
>Loins

The NFC can't finish with 8 teams having double digit wins

Well thats the generated outcome now isnt it?

p-pls southern hospitality and all that?

As a Rams fan, I'll happily take it.

I think we can take the Falcons too.

>chafes winning out

lel. AFC West winner will be 9-7 at best.

get a load of this user..

>he's the worst coordinator in the NFL
a new challenger appears

>jeff fisher-led rasm
>goff still being a goof
this year it will be much closer, LA has a legit shot

lol wtf

With the 1st pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select...Baker Mayfield

They're taking Josh Rosen and you know it

at this point any QB selected on the 1st round by the Browns should just pull an Eli

Do you think nfl bound players start to do shit hoping to be passed by the browns?

this is the worst QB class since 2013
selecting a QB in the top 10 here should get the GM who does it fired

>Pull an Eli
Why don't people use Eli as the example when Elway did it first?

yea but it's the browns so of course they would take a risk on a loose cannon heisman winner

Seriously, there's literally nothing else they could be referring to. What The fuck were they thinking?

This reminds me. I caught my fucking girlfriend flirting with guys on Xbox the other day.

Wasn't last year considered a really bad QB draft class too?

last year will go down as the worst. only Mahomes has a chance at being great

>im implying watson will always be injured and never develop into a pocketpasser rg3 2.0

no you're right i'd love to see that game, it just seems like everybody's sleeping on the reigning nfc champs and mvp. rightfully so though, they've looked like shit at times with a new oc and dc mind you but still have all the tools to be great. i think the falcons are going to be a problem if they get going at the end of the year again, and i'm no falcons fanboy just a fan of the game.

Prescott has to start throwing less picks or throwing more TDs. That stat line is not looking good.

they'll probably draft a qb. Rosen is a Lanklet... which means Sam I am Darnold

If I was them, I'd draft Chubb then use my second pick to draft a QB 5-10 range. Sam's a moron, rosen is skeleton man, Rudolph has some accuracy issues and plays shot gun style, Lamar is lanky but still unpolished, the Falk not so great.

Probably 4 first round qbs, maybe 5 taken

Anyways. Chubb, then
Rosen, Rudolph then Darnold if im the borns

you can say that now as he's injured but he's got a million times more upside as a pocket passer first andmobile improviser, think russell wilson with even more of a knack for winning and clutch in the spotlight.

trub, watson, watson. Plus a later rounder

I'd say 3 total out of the draft will be good.
it was a good year

if you get one good one in draft and one average it's a average year.

>One guy is a transformative talent, and one guy is just a franchise quarterback. Let me give you an example, and this is what happens all the time. We get fooled until something side-by-side. If you were driving in America, it could be Wyoming, it could be rural New York. You're on a quiet highway and a Corvette pulls up next to you, and you look over at that Corvette and you're like, man, look at those mags, look at that car. That thing is really impressive. Then It drives off.

>And then an hour later, a Maserati pulls up next to you, and you're like, wow, look at that car. That's fast. And you're thinking, boy those were two amazing sports cars. But if the Corvette and the Maserati pulled up simultaneously, one cost you 50 grand, one cost you close to 200.

>One is one of the fastest cars ever created. One's a sports car. Carson Wentz, he's a Maserati. And by the way, Dak is a Corvette. There's nothing wrong with Corvettes. Corvettes are fun and affordable, but side-by-side, come on, now, it's not close. Let's be honest about this.

Dak fags btfo

IYO, who's gonna get the MVP?

Wentz or Brady?

Yes.

Wentz will win MVP
Brady is the better player

Wentz regular season MVP
Brady Super Bowl MVP

I heard Cowturd use that analogy in some form 3 times, not counting that one, in the span of not quite an hour. God I hate when he comes up with what he thinks is some super clever analogy then just runs it into the ground by repeating it every 10 minutes in the vain hope that it will catch on and someone will be like "hey check out what Colin said, isn't he smart?!"

What a fucking tool.

>chiefs 6-10
i love to hate on the chiefs as much as the next guy.... but no way the chiefs end up 6-10

you didn't read the end, did you

*loses to the Gnats*

Completion % has always been a stupid stat. See Pennington.

wentz before he quietly loses in the playoffs after clinching a 1st rd bye

I feel like the Iggles' reliance on their run-pass options is going to fuck them at some point. It might not be until they get to the Owl, but it's a system that's ripe to fail them.

No way will he ever top Wilson

Watson is a meme chuck stat padded to begin with and he'll be a bill to end with

*im not retarded you are*

Catb

Owl

Yes, that sums up the Giants Chiefs game.

>quoting Cowherd in the year 2017
I didn't know that clown was even still alive
That mug should be on the side of milk cartons and shiznit

the Jags would rape Cam so hard he'd be sneezing jizz till the preseason

exactly i just don't see them making it to the owl no matter how nice they've looked, the nfc is littered with good teams desu. plus it's still tbd how wentz plays in pressure playoff games.

Top kek, Jags live through Fournette and a meme defense. The Panthers kill the run game and rip apart meme defenses, Jags would be lucky to keep it within 14 points

>Player is dynamic
>Everyone says he has an S under his pads
Is this the "deceptively fast" label for black players?

I didn't do it out of malice. I went week-to-week. Gave them the Raiders game and debated on the Broncos. I can easily see them losing the other 4.

you got beat down by the tits lmao

>didn't know that clown was still alive
>yet knew who made the quote

I'd be really leery of Wentz completing less than 60% of his passes this season. I realize completion percentage isn't everything, but I think it matters an awful lot.

Barely comparable, but he marched down the field, with ~1 minute left, for the go ahead touchdown, in his first FCS championship as a starter.

>search engines exist
>searching with the first sentence leads you right to the source
time for bed, gramps

> Admits Jags D has been winning games for them in first sentence
> Uses the term "meme defense" unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=CHhB42zz464

Why would anybody want this quitter to blow another the Superbowl?

Maybe he's learned his lesson.

They have a mediocre rushing defense and have had lucky Turnovers, they're just asking to be exposed by a good offense, especially in the playoffs.

Is 2017 the worst year in terms of everyone fucking dying?

What's causing it? Is it steroid overuse leading to weak ligaments?

Whoops, wrong pic. Why would anyone want this quitter to blow another super bowl?

>Date of that tweet
>No Jordan Hicks
He truly is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL

There's literally no reasonable angle for him to take to attempt to get that ball before someone else and he would get crushed regardless.

I'm sad this won't be possible soon

Remember when Belichick went 5-11 in his first year in New England and said during the final game he was going to get fired soon

pussy training makes their joints explode in actual games

Nobody but the Chargers take it from the Chiefs and the Chargers always choke against KC

>The Eagles have outscored their last four opponents, 155-66, and are on pace to become the first team in franchise history to eclipse 500 points.
>Only 17 teams and 10 quarterbacks have accumulated that many points in a season. The list of QBs: Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Steve Young, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Cam Newton and Randall Cunningham.
>Seven of those 10 quarterbacks won Super Bowls. Nine of the 10 played in Super Bowls and Cunningham would have too if Gary Anderson’s field-goal attempt had not sailed wide left in Minnesota’s 1999 NFC championship game against Atlanta.

Jordan Howard > Ezekiel Elliott. There I said it.

Didn't seem to stop him from trying to play a glorified RB all regular season long though, did it?

Lmao no

Any one not voting Russel Wifeson at this point is dain bramaged.

Apologise

If Zeke can stop being a dumbass I legitimately think he can be a Hall of Famer.

Best division by far. No other comes close.

Are the Buccaneers the most disappointing team in the league? The Browns don't count because nobody ever expects them to be good, while the Bucs have been projected to be a "breakout team" for like three years now.

Redpill me on Jared Goff, is he actually good or is he just a game manage being carried by Todd Manley

>Fitzy is 2-1 this year

>Rapeis is 2-5