Australia or Europe, which is more exciting to travel to ?

Australia or Europe, which is more exciting to travel to ?
I'm planing to travel by car for about 3weeks

Europe

how are you going to drive over the pacific?

>burger education

it's impossible to drive over water without a bridge you retard

Speedboats motherfucker

kek it's not even a competition

obviously he is going to buy a cheap car or hire one you fucking burger

CHEAP CARS DONT DRIVE ON WATER YOU RETARDED KANGAROO FUCKER

boats aren't cars

>travel by car
>Europe
What a retarded idea. Lose the cage and Europe becomes a much more enjoyable experience.

omg once he arrives in europe/australia how can you be this fucking retarded

you retarded jap aussies are literal worst
racist people on the planet they are really mean to asians

Australia is not a big country, it has the population of 24 million. There's a couple of cities on the shore but most of it is just uninhabitable desert. Europe has a lot more stuff and is probably much safer.
But Australia is closer to Japan so there's that.

Train tickets are pretty expensive though, I'd say going by car is a good choice.

straya

like south koreans are not racist

>Train tickets are pretty expensive though
And fuel, car rental, parking fees and wasting 3 hours a day to find a parking spot is not expensive?
Using a car only makes sense in countries with massive cager culture like US or Australia. Not in Europe.

Unless you're travelling with in a group of 3 or more people public transportation will always be cheaper AND less of a hassle.

why?

Individual train tickets are very expensive. But maybe there's some EU wide train passes for a month or something.
Also public transport is fucking dirty and full of niggers.

Strayans love east asians more

>Individual train tickets are very expensive.
No they're not. I use them on a weekly basis

And I buy student tickets that are 90% cheaper than normal ones and I still find it expensive.
Also have you gone by train in germany, italy or france? Those tickets are bonkers fucking expensive.

Nothing prevents you from parking outside of city center ,taking the bus to visit what you want, and then taking the bus back to your car.

I sure do wonder how you'll visit the countryside in a car.

You inflate the tires a bit more and then you float

Australia

I had some young korean woman scream at me for being white and wearing Lucky Chouette.
Koreans are meaner