Explain to me how this team doesnt win the WC

Explain to me how this team doesnt win the WC

>Mbappe

France | 23 Pts | 7 W | 2 D | 1 L | 18 GF | 6 GA |

France only scored 18 goals in 10 matches while conceding 6. They lost to Sweden and drew versus Luxembourg and Belarus.

Now lets compare with Germany

Germany | 30 Pts | 10 W | 0 D | 0 L | 43 GF | 4 GA

Germany won all matches scoring 43 goals while only conceding 4.in other words Germany have a better offence and defense than France and results to show for it.

In the UEFA qualifiers I reckon Spain, Belgium, Poland, England all did better qualifiers than France, and in South America Brazil looks rather solid as well. Nobody seriously considers France serious title contenders, I’d be surprised if the make it to the semi finals, given their uneven performance they should be knocked out by then,

Qualifiers are in no way indicative of finals success

Brazil 2002 is the last team that did a shitty qualifier and won.

>Nobody seriously considers France serious title contenders
Just flat out wrong.

>I rate pogba
>Lliterally who?zette
>dat inexistent balance

Arsenal couldn't even win a CL in the first place

Because England qualified and they are going to win

Where is Jiroo? Where is Koscielny? Where is Digne? Where is Kurzawa?

Germany and Brazil.

>Pogba 7
>Dembele 6

Wait pls ignore either Kurzawa or Digne

I stand correctes. Nobody, except clueless burgers who know nothing about the sport, seriously considers France as title contenders.

Man you're fucking retarded if you think they were at 100% against us. Their B-team who played Germany last week would crush us.

da goat

France and Germany played each others some days ago and we all saw who was better, also you should be grateful to France and Lloris for your wc spot

>not calling up Gignac
What le fuck frenchs

we have tons of strikers better than him that are still warming the bench, also he trollposted during the final, could be a hero now he's just ignored.

What the fuck is that formation

France - Sweden 2-1. Sweden takes lead 1-0. France equalizes then scores an offiside goal that isn’t ruled of by the linesman. Match should’ve been 1-1. France was gifted a win by the linesman.

Sweden - France. France takes lead, Sweden equalize early on. The Lloris fucked up late in the game and Toivonen makes an excellent shot 2-1.

Sweden should’ve had one draw and one win against France. We got one loss and one win. That’s the hard truth.

Sweden have now won 3 natches against top sides in the last 12 months.

Portugal - Sweden 2-3
Sweden - France 2-1
Sweden - Italy 1-0

I guess we were just lucky.

>Iloris

>African team winning the WC
Good joke, OP.

See the following:
France was gifted a win in Paris by an offside goal. No excuses. No need to be thankful. Sweden is in the WC and deserves to be.

How did Lloris help us beat Italy? Explain yourself.

I watched Germany - France. I saw Geemany dominating and Kroos hitting the woodworks just moments before you were gifted a goal by Rudiger.

This is the hard fact: France failed to win against Luxembourg, Belarus and were beaten by Sweden, and your victory against us in Paris was undeserved because Griezmann was clearly offside.

Nobody that have watched France play thinks that you have a shot on winning the WC. No one.

Griezman wasn't offside

If Lloris didn't fucked up, you would have 2 less points and so Netherlands should have playoffed Italy, not Sweden.

No you saw Germany speechless during first half then saw Jallet giving a first free goal then a spectator joined the field in the last minutes to give meme magic to Germany.

It's funny you think no one rate France to win the tournament even tho the odds are on our favor, and if you knew how odds are calculated, you would know it's based on the money betted on, so a fuck ton of people betted on France to win the cup.

this is the hard truth.

What's with the French sounding surnames in the Ugandan team?

Man you're salty as fuck, you act like any random lithuanian on Sup Forums. Italy is on the end of a cycle and we won awfully against them, but we won and we deserve it I agree.

But to think we could fight against teams like France is delusion. All big teams have so-called weak games, because we can't afford playing a B-team with players that doesn't know each other, while Spain/Gemany/Italy/France can do that because they are more focused about which players to select than being actually qualified.

Stop being focused on qualification matches and friendlies or you'll get sad