11. 2nd
12. 5th

20. 9th
21. 8th

>4th crusade that high
quite perfidious indeed
>7th crusade above the 2nd crusade
What? Second crusade wasn't that bad, while the seventh produced this gem:

>Rage and sorrow are seated in my heart...so firmly that I scarce dare to stay alive. It seems that God wishes to support the Turks to our loss...ah, lord God...alas, the realm of the East has lost so much that it will never be able to rise up again. They will make a Mosque of Holy Mary's convent, and since the theft pleases her Son, who should weep at this, we are forced to comply as well...Anyone who wishes to fight the Turks is mad, for Jesus Christ does not fight them any more. They have conquered, they will conquer. For every day they drive us down, knowing that God, who was awake, sleeps now, and Muhammad waxes powerful.

1st crusade is best. Unless you count the Reconquista as a separate crusade, in which case it's by far the best without any competitor.

here come the eternal portoposting

7th and 5th are up there because St Louis and St Francis, otherwise they'd be lower with 8th and 9th
The best is the 6th cause it conquered Jerusalem without spilling blood, and if it wasn't for the Pope it would have lasted more

>it conquered Jerusalem without spilling blood

For fifteen years. That's half a generation. It means nothing in the grand scale of time.

It's not like the violent conquests lasted much more anyways
And like I said if the pope wasnt such a dick it would have lasted till Frederick's death at the very least

>It's not like the violent conquests

Apologize.

u cheeky brat

Today the doner kebab is going to be haram

youtube.com/watch?v=JVezwvOLi1c

Oh that reminded me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=HVvGJwJGPY0

Portoposting is the best.

Even better when Engergy Drink FC gets fucked in the process.

>mfw your still moor
how will lixobon ever going to recover??

porco (pig)
caca (shit)

BESIKTAS: Fabri; Adriano, Pepe, Tosic, Arslan; Hutchinson, Gonul; Talisca, Quaresma, Ryan Babel; Cenk Tosun

FC Porto: José Sá; Maxi Pereira, Felipe, Marcano, Alex Telles; Danilo, Herrera, Sérgio Oliveira; Ricardo Pereira, Aboubakar e Brahimi.

is this the match thread

>UEFA thinks Maxi will be playing as forward

LMAO

t. Fethullah Gülen

I'll never forget seeing Rúben Amorim as a winger on that EL final

come to besiktas

t. Talisca

Fuck you lazy cunt

is this the matchthread then?

CRUSADED

AAHAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

TÁ TUDO CALADO!

FUCK

Who scored?

Felipe

Not sure if Pepe is intending to finish the match

>Maxi will fall right in front of him and Pepe will get an unfair red card, while Maxi smugling smiles
You first read it here

Thanks

AHAHAHAHA CARALHO

JOE SA

GOD WILLS IT

Btw god fucking damn this referee's double criteria regarding Pepe vs our defenders

>MAH MAN JOEY SA

Portubros, redpill me on this creature

God - but black.

He's a reptile alien user

Black Saitama. Ruben Neves was actually better, but, apart from that, our best Defensive Midfielder since maybe Paulo Assunção, maybe even until Paulinho Santos

Much better than William, don't let Sportingcucks tell you otherwize

Black Jesus, former star of Benfica's youth which for some reason is playing for us.

New game elder scrolls oblivion

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice defending there Porto

>Porto

Fucking Talisca, man...

Why couldn't you Moors control him!?

Hope Villas-Boas takes him to China

>that post-goal music

When was Ruben Neves ever better than him? Is he better than Casemiro too just because he's technically better?

Does he possess psychic-like abilities?

kkkkkkkkkkkk chupa porto

vamo bahea minha porraaa

Relax, Porto has this one in the bag

Oh, right! Forgot Casemiro. He was better than Danilo

And Ruben is Moutinho tier. He didn't have to play as a defensive midfielder

No, only the power to have incredible skin

he's Beautiful Squidward's black cousin Beautifool Sqnigward

he looks gentle

Casemiro is the best in the world atm, of course he was better than Danilo.

But Ruben being technically superior doesn't mean he's better than Danilo, he's like a young Matic, the potential is there but Danilo is simply the best in PT atm

HALFTIME CUTIES

BAM BAM BAM

>You will never be with Sara.

Why even live?

Felipe literally scored for both teams

The goal was all Tosun's

The delusion with Neves was already ridiculous some 2 years ago, when he never played. How it persists is beyond me

And well, it seems like the delusion with Danilo is also getting ridiculous but at least that one plays

>Crusaders being slaughtered by Turkic warriors

It's like the Middle Ages all over again

All this ads from MEO with Ronaldo are /comfy/

Contributan

If someone has been slaughtered so far, it's the muslems

BTFO

The only delusion is that Danilo isn't the best defensive midfielder in the league atm tbqh

pic

Herrera gets on my freaking nerves, he can't fucking play

It's 1-1 which is in favour of Besiktas

tell me again how that constitutes a "slaughter"

Fuck you Portuguese are some pathetic bastards. So you found one map which erroneously implies that the territory of continental Portugal was never conquered by Muslims, even though it factually was, and you claim that this picture now is more valuable than historical and archeological consensus?

What a pathetic, disgusting people you are.

Did Alberto fuck your mother? Chill bro.

I just hate the Portuguese. I always laugh when I see that forest fires have killed Portuguese. It makes me happy, to think of such a horrible death for the worst of the subhumans.

Nvm just remembered theres a ton of morrocans in Holland. Hello Ahmed.

How can a draw be in favor of anyone?

Geez calm down you worthless cuck, this map shows occupied conquered territories, Iberia was almost completely conquered but the northern part of the peninsula was never occupied, only made a vassal state which payed Jizya periodically

You seem to have some very repressed issues there buddy and insulting me like that won't solve them.

relax mouloud

This ref is a fucking cuck. No authority.

Reported you, go back to int or pol you autist. Jesus, intra country banter is one thing but "It makes me happy, to think of such a horrible death for the worst of the subhumans." does not belong on sp

what heppened to you, child? what atrocities did you suffer to carry so much hate in you?

'bit harsh

EI AMIGO

Tu és aquilo que mais odeias, anão. Espero que encontres paz de espírito no futuro.

That's a kurd.

And you're a turd.

Brahimi will never learn

Ironicamente estás mais incomodado do que eu. Paz à tua alma inshalah

He's been evolving for a while now

GG, we should have went for the victory at home but Sérgio não dá para mais

What matters is winning against Aves

It's gonna be tough, they have too much meme magic

Amazing how we can play a champions league game without a right winger. Our squad has been completely butchered.

Still, good game, no one really needed the win so yeah

Let's hope the Memelord is on our side. And advancing in the champions is important to sell our players next year.

Reminder that there is a possibilty that FC Porto goes only to Europa League and Benfica to the next round of Champions League

Good game and based Pépé

We're cool. You are the best Roaches for what you did to Quaresma, Aboubakar and Simão Sabrosa

At least you didn't fire Vitor Pereira over bullshit reasons

>mfw ronaldo, quaresma and pepe will play at besiktas
You know its going to happen

Sergio Conceição has managed to optimize the pre-existing squad. However, I wouldn't mind selling Herrera, Maxi, Layun, Reyez, Brahimi, Corona, Casillas. I don't think they bring anything to the team

>fire Vitor Pereira over bullshit reasons
>bullshit reasons