Resident Evil Rocks China With Record $94.3M Debut International Box Office

Resident Evil The Final Chapter is the largest foreign money making American import film yet.

this qualifies as spam now

Sup Forums BTFO
T
F
O

literal proof that Sup Forums as official lost touch with kino

Every time I see a recent movie the production companies at the start are mostly Chinese, Matt Damon is in that movie about the great wall of China, Asian male alpha lead when?

They made another one?

>Chinese tastes in western film

The Chinese are GOAT

What's the best RE movie? I hated the first one.

is there a single group of people with worse taste than the chinese?

I thought the Great Wall was pretty good. Though it seemed a little forced how easily Matt changed his ways but given the time frame it seemed understandable

the bunch of niggers who fucked your mom

That escalated quickly.

Seeing how fat she is I would agree

Chinese theater owners/film industry moguls buy entire theaters worth of seats to films nobody actually sees to ingratiate themselves with the american studio allowing them to make their money back but opening the door for the chinese to influence future projects

I don't think your conspiracy riddled mind can comprehend that your theory makes zero financial sense

i can't find the fucking article

have you seriously not heard anything relating to Chinese interest in moving in on Hollywood moneymaking and influence? They buy out full showings of movies to make Hollywood believe there's a big ass market for movies in China so they can influence the content

Well it did keep Tibet out of Dr. Strange.
So sure, I'll buy that.

And it put this chinese crap film "the great wall" in US theaters under the pretense of having one A-list actor phone it in for the lead. There's going to be a lot more of this stuff

It has nothing to do with paper money influence and power are all that matters. Its widely known that Hollywood is a powerful wing if the us government. They want to control the propaganda just like the Jews.

The second one is the only one that is "Good" but all of them after the first are tons of fun. Its shitty cheesy acting between overly intense action scenes with horror music. Fucking great.