The school that teaches white students they’re born racist

This crap made my blood boil. A super progressive staff led by a diversity officer are going nuts in this private school.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html

youtube.com/watch?v=uEC43OIs0l4

They have a “dedicated space” for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” while white kids are taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’”.

This is child abuse, they are literally training dindu nuffins and supreme gentlemens.

How the fuck is this allowed and how are people spending money to send their kids there ?

How do we take the schools back ? Shouldn't there at least be some based schools not teaching this degeneracy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bankstreet.edu/school-children/admissions/affordability/
youtube.com/watch?v=2GOOL6uzpuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By inform children this shit they will in turn actually create or foster rascism in these children. If someone tried this mental shit on my child I wouldn't think twice about killing them and all their kind. It's people like this that create problems out of nothing

Sure. But I'm wondering why there aren't schools catering to people that don't want their kids to be indoctrinated with this progressive crap.

Surely there are enough traditionalists even in places like New York to open a few of those schools.

Leftist tools with an inferiority complex have been ruining education for too long.

I'm sure people would like to protest. But to protest against reform like this is to essentially be labeling yourself a racist. Liberalism is to strong. A real force of evil

Guess what?
The president of it is a kike.

They're called Private Christian schools

>implying it's wrong to be a racist

This world would be a better place if more white people would be racists.

It really is time for bullets.
LONE WOLVES ACTIVATE

it's like the left are trying to create white nationalists now.

>Christian schools

But I want my children to get a real education.

>((((((brackets intensifies))))))

original sin for the new liberal religion

Reminder that Indians and Pakis have a median income of $108,000 and are the most privileged groups in the US.
Reminder that the irony of this is completely lost on the shitskin who devised this course.

>Wahi
That's a punjabi surname. She better not be sikh or this "bro tier" meme is going down the drain.

Ironically, the fag at 4m 15s reminds you lone rangers are not welcome. They're begging for it.

Not surprised. Down here the indians are practically our version of jews. Look up South Africa Gupta. They conduct there lives just like them aswell

Maybe, just not the catholic single-gender ones. Those are turbo-sluts factories.

Then why the hell would you send them to a non-private school? If you want them to have a decent education, it's either private schooling or home schooling.

Because they do. It is self fulfilling prophecy. Look at the Sweden, they screeched about rape culture for three decades, and now that swedish men stopped caring and they imported enough garbage, they actually have rape culture, They can go "Aha, a rape culture, we told you so! Those pesky men! We really need to teach them not to rape" And they proceed to make more councils, more comitees, more taxpayers programs for ideological subjects. It is just a power grab, and it will never end. Look at South Afrika.

By the way, I hope you faggots reported her to Helloracist?

Home schooling it is then.

Teachers are overwhelmingly women with sociology degrees, and exclusively left leaning. This shit was made in Academia.

Homeschooling will turn them in spergs with no social skills.Send them to christian private schools if they're bright and academically minded, German style apprenticeships or cadet school if they aren't.

White bois were born racist, isn't that why you guys are here? LOL

that would be some seriously impressive geopolitics

Christian schools anit really that bad. Atleast they won't bombard your children with progressive liberal shit.
I went to one as a child and it's actually pretty quaint. Something your great grandfather would be taught in without the degeneracy's of this future. how many mass shootings have you heard about in Christian schools for one? Or metal detectors at the entrances? To go forward we have to go back. Your nation was built on the backs of God fearing christian morale. What do you think has gone wrong/changed?

Huxley was right

It is not lost on her. Once you realize all of the progresivism is not pro something, but anti-west, a lot of hipocrisy, stupidity and willfull denial will sudenly start to make sense.

You are just falling into the trap of looking at her ethnicity.

As if there was doubt

>It is just a power grab
it is also alot of money(power) involved. We're all being controlled. The left and the right, to be in constant conflict.

Thanks for finally admitting its natural

Christian schools in ameriland treat evolution as a load of nonsense, and teach it improperly to reinforce the notion (saying we evolved from monkeys in a way that meant a monkey one day stood upright and shed all their hair).

I don't want my children having some weird conception of what science is.

1. learning not to blindly trust strangers or value foreign cultures over your own makes perfect sense. It's only marxists that claim otherwise since the 60s as long as it is used to gain the moral highground against white people.

2. the liberal racism of low expectations is arguably more damaging and divisive than any banter on Sup Forums.

3. fuck off, leaf.

ANONYMOUS ASSEMBLE. AND SEND THESE DEMONS BACK TO HELL.

So how much are these parents paying to have their kids become the laughing stock of their generation?

Would smash

They teach all the sciences exactly the same just not biology. or more specifically evolution. How many people grow up to become Biologist's or evolutionary scientist(if thats a thing). Their are alot of Biologist that don't believe in evolution, it's irrelevant.

Not cheap.

bankstreet.edu/school-children/admissions/affordability/

> Below please find the tuition for the School Year 2016-2017. Tuition includes the cost of books, field trips, classroom activities and materials. Lunch, the After School Program and the Parents' Association fee ($100 per child) are not included in the tuition fee.

> Tuition Scale (School Year 2016-2017):

> 3/4s half-day: $40,850
> 3/4s full-day (nursery)-9/10s (fourth grade): $44,150
> 10/11s (fifth grade)-13/14s (eighth grade): $45,850

wow I wish I could storm the building.

complete and utter brainwashing.

>Homeschooling will turn them in spergs with no social skills.
>social skills
Overrated.
I went to a multiculti high school that was 60% south asian, the rest Arab and nigger. What sort of social skills do you think I gained from this?

Good, they are creating white nationalists with this insanity.

To be a somewhat functional adult that can maintain eye contact in a conversation and isn't afraid of girls ? Social skills do matter but you can't teach them.

I wish. The truth is they're more likely to produce more broken, gult-ridden SJWs.

Actually no, people that I've met that come from progressive schools are often racists.

Experience > lessons

children are good at seeing obvious unfairness, it will backfire.

Inb4 white kids now have persecution complex

good lord

I swear, that's like a caricature of a liberal, self-loathing, money grubbing diaspora kike.

Why do our best ally always push this crap on us ? It's like they have an agenda they're not telling us about.

Why haven't you signed his petition yet, Sup Forums?

>self-loathing
just white-loathing.

I saw his bit about that school (starting at 12m 40s)

youtube.com/watch?v=2GOOL6uzpuw

I don't know why people don't make more of a fuss about this crap.

Between this and the crazy Berkely BAMN cunt, education is just fucked to the core. I doubt online petitions can achieve anything at this point.

Because the only solution is segregation in schools. Send the races to different places.

Children from private schools consistently do better on SATs, lad. Don't be a fucking retard.