Everybody hates Anglos

I've come to realize that outside of our little circlejerks, nobody likes Anglos. People speak our language with contempt and despise our culture.

I really like Spaniards but they hate Anglos too. I love The French but they despise us. Germans distrust us and Scandinavians look down on us. Even Latinos mock us for our ignorance and lack of bilingualism. Most of Asia and Africa hate us for colonialism. We are viewed as stupid and arrogant foreigners and hated for imposing our language upon the world.

I wish I was born something else, but I'm stuck being a WASP and ruining the planet. I'm looking forward to the Chinese superpower because maybe then the Anglo curse will be removed from the world and maybe some country will like us.

Napoleon was a good guy too, really. He knew what was coming and he only wanted to save us from ourselves.

I unironically hate all anglo countries and anglo people.

How is life in New Zealand Xuan?

>Spaniards
>hate anglos
since when?
spaniards get along well with most people, maybe the ones in touristic places hate the anglo tourists if anything.

Thank you for being truthful

You are actually lucky being Chinese. You have five thousand years of glorious history.

You hate us because we ruin everything and we are not worthy of being loved. I love Spain and wish Franco had invaded Gibraltar.

spaniards dont hate brits
i personally do, but most spaniards dont

>You hate us
Some spaniards may hate the british for historical reasons, not hate the aussies, the canadians and the rest of anglos.

>i personally do
que?

anglo more like hanglo

I actually thought you dislike us way more. I liked you before I started reading Sup Forums and YouTube comments

It's weird that you seem so distrought and taken aback by this. Surely coming from a nation filed with natives you have known from a young age what it's like to have your ethnic group hated and learnt to deal with it?

>boohoo we are victims
we don't despise you btw
people here yes but the average french don't think about you

Pretty much this
We kind of hate the English (not the rest of the British tho).
Some of us also despise LOS but that happens in every country

You're not an anglo m8

We don't give a shit what the world thinks about us because JFs are all poor and irrelevant

We are truly gods amongst men and everyone else envies us

It's just banter

you're not anglo, Chen

Anglo culture is sodomite central, fuck it

this but unironically

Russians and Chinks are pretty much like everything from your islands.

I have mixed feelings about anglo culture

On one hand it promotes outward positivity and created societies that colonized most of the world
At the same time it's extremely superficial and shallow, people are almost lying to themselves when they smile and act like their day wasn't shit when they talk to their neighbor

What are you on about Lim

>5000 years of grolious history
Hmm

I think of people from the UK when I read the word "anglo"