SHES GETTING CHARGED HE JUST SAID IT

KEK BESTOWED HIS GREATNESS ABOUT AND UPON US.

FBI IS CHARGING HRC HILSHITSHITHSIHT

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/2553193403001/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-announcement/?#sp=watch-live
fox5sandiego.com/2016/07/05/watch-live-fbi-director-james-comey-to-make-statement/
nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omg o couldnt belive it

Thank kek

THIS IS THE SUMMER OF Sup Forums!

the trumpening, the brexit, this!

Source

PRAISE KEK !

video.foxnews.com/v/2553193403001/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-announcement/?#sp=watch-live

I only just jumped on, I don't know whether OP is lying or not but here

fox5sandiego.com/2016/07/05/watch-live-fbi-director-james-comey-to-make-statement/

She might actually be getting charged. Damn

She is not getting charged, he sounds like he got bought off.

She has Ben Gauzhes blood on her wherever! Indictment is certain!!

I don't know, it's starting to sound really bad.

here it is, its his recomendation.

Here it comes...and she's off the hook. Kek

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case"

What are you smoking OP?

oh fuck.

"no resonable prosecutor"

shes walking away

Did he just say she's getting off because of who she is?

America: Land where people are above the law.

And you call Sweden cucked. TOP KEK

he said she did it cause shes stupid not cause shes evil, therefore no criminal charges

yeah, you get this one Sweden.

PFFF

AMERICA AMERICA!!!!! THE LAND OF THE FREE TO COMMIT CRIMES.

Literally the most jewish, evil, corrupt government of the world. Well played fucking mindless drones keep shovelling the shit.

HAHAHAH.

A M E R I C A!!! Sing it with me!

>first is 60% and now this
Top kek.

FBI director:

>we look at similar situations in the past
>anyone in a situation similar to this would "absolutely" face charges
>it is our opinion no reputable prosecutor would bring this case to court

I don't think he's fooled either. It almost sounds like he's wording everything just poorly enough to slap people in the face with how ridiculous this is.

62% slavnigger

This.

There was no evidence of intended mishandling of classified information.

I don't like Trump but I always thought ignorance of the law wasn't an excuse.

Either way they're both corrupt. America is fucked either way.

This. God Bless Comey.

He gave a scathing report of how stupid she was.

I handle sensitive information for the military.

Accidental disclosure is still grounds for rotting in Leavenworth the rest of your life, and it disqualifies you from having your clearance at the bare minimum.

She should NOT be able to be president.

>There was no evidence of intended mishandling of classified information.

You don't have to intentionally mishandle classified information to be fined, fired, and possibly jailed.

As a Federal contractor, I would be fired on the spot for doing what she did, and fined. Possibly jailed.

sorry but Comey is a cuck and a fag

he failed us

they all failed us

He's working for Hillary

Don't make excuses for him

He should have been much harsher. He's corrupt. He wants to keep his job. Hillary is getting special treatment.

The power of Moloch beat the power of Kek. This is a sad day indeed.

"no evidence of intended mishandling"

other than having a private server beyond the reach of the Freedom of Information act in the first place, presumably

Since when is ignorance of the law a viable excuse?

>no reasonable prosecutor could bring charges based on this case

hahahahah looks like Sup Forums was wrong again! Do you gets EVER get tired of being wrong????

The FBI gathered the evidence, now it's out of their hands. It's up to us to bring her to justice!

Not any more now that there is a precedent where malicious intent has to be proven beyond a doubt

I didn't see it, what was said? What's happening from here on out?

It's not, but there are extenuating circumstances that she could fight in court and probably win.

Maybe he doesn't want to be another "suicide". Ironically, he may still end up as one. Loose ends and all that.

good damn or bad damn?

Because it's political suicide. He didn't say it was because of lack of evidence.

>I always thought ignorance of the law wasn't an excuse.

It isn't. Especially for someone in her position. I've almost been arrested for something and I claimed ignorance of. The case was thrown out and I was told to pay a fine instead of having criminal charges thrown at me, but this isn't something you can just say.

"Oh, she didn't know any better, we should just let her go"

People died because of her ignorance, she needs to be made an example of. To show that the government will not tolerate this bullshit, especially from it's secretary of state.

Also, if anyone that was considering her for President and listened to her get called an idiot, why would you vote for her after this?

"Oh she isn't evil, she's just stupid" That's probably the last thing you would want to say about a presidential candidate. At least a smart evil person won't give our secrets away to the enemy.

>62%
Yeah, only if you count arabs, north African, roaches and etc as white, dumb nigger

>What's happening from here on out?
Nothing. She's not going to be charged

She's stupid but not a criminal and he wouldn't recommend persuing charges against her

Oh.

So that was a load of nothing.

...Maybe Kek wills it.

Two different things, user.

>Ignorance of the law
Yes I meant to kill him, but I didnt know murder was illegal. Therefore, I should be acquitted.
>Intention
Idid not mean to kill him, therefore murder charges ought to be lessened to manslaughter

Lookofdoubt.jpg

So following this, what's the best case scenario and worst?

This right here.
She fucked up royally and we're supposed to forget about it because "it wasn't intentional"
FFS just because you didn't mean to run over someone doesn't mean you'll get off the hook for vehicular manslaughter. This entire charade is ludicrous.

This

Trump needs to make a statement NOW saying his first act of president will be to bring Clinton to justice and bring all charges against her on day ONE. Kek hear our prayer!

>no somalian semen spread
i'm dissapoint sven.

Best case legal? Someone crazy actually tries to prosecute her

Worst case is she gets off scott free, which looks to be the case.

Best actual case? Someone is so upset with this turn of events that they actually manage to assassinate her. Media tries to spin it as a Trump supporter, but it actually turns out to be a Bernie supporter.

>Citizen's arrest

>I didn't know she wasn't 18

GUESS IT ONLY WORKS FOR A FUCKING CUNT OR A CLINTON!

The second amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that should another revolution against the government ever be necessary again, we would be fully prepared to take the government back.

>voting machines made by a corporation loyal to a candidate without any transparency of what's inside
>lying to American public after 9/11
>the most openly corrupt presidential candidate that's ever gotten this far
>FBI director said that if ANYONE else had secured information and did what Clinton did, they'd have consequences, but no prosecutor on their right mind would bring charges against her.

This isn't our government any more; there's no doubt left that even in a democracy, we are no longer represented. It's time we take back that representation by force. There are no other options!

"F.B.I. Recommends No Charges Against Hillary Clinton for Use of Personal Email"

nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0
You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?

Don't you go crying on me, Taco.