tcrc.acor.org/tcexam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright?

anglocatholic =/= roman catholic

give me qt brit gf then i will give you myself

the state of England haha
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41376150

i'm on here lads

all the christians i've met who seemed like well educated and rational people seem to have relied on basically on the argument that they've seen miracles that couldn't be explained by science..

fortunately no one thinks like you do any more and most governments are secular and humanist. glad people like you are well and truly about to become extinct. bye!

hate pakis polacks and piccaninnies

why don't we produce any cured sausages? only the continentals seem to do it

does meat just rot in this stupid climate if you leave it out to cure? baffling
sick of having to import delicious sausage from the continent

can never be bothered to buy a wheel 2bh

ok? i just said that

>london
>england
pick one

dagoth ur

>sick of having to import delicious sausage from the continent
better get used to it + import duty.

having a piccaninny in the park

how do you feel about a brit gf (male)?

whats the plan for today then lads?

>Get invited to do some pre-employment training after a group interview
>Tells me she'll send a confirmation email with the details
>Never receive email
>Send a message asking what they are
>Don't get a response
>Training supposed to start tomorrow
What did they mean by this?

catholicism has lost it since vatican 2 religionmen shouldnt be trusted

give me one good reason why there shouldn't just be a mandatory death sentence for acid attackers

>miracles
ah yes, the laws that govern the universe were suspended in their favour and in a manner they approve of. oh and it cant be explained by science so dont bother asking for evidence.

makes perfect sense. fucking lol

you're all insufferable bent whingers and you deserve your lot

people believe psychedelic drugs give them spiritual experiences as well

there are some good UK based producers, you pay for it though.

Religion isn't bad, Abrahamism is.
This stems from the fact that the God of Judaism, Christianity and Islam was the God of War in the old pantheon of Jewish polytheism in its early days before Judaism became monotheistic. Having monotheism dedicated to a war god is only going to create societies built on wanton bloodshed.
The best kind of monotheism is dedicated to sun gods, though those too have flaws.

Christianity is only more moral than Islam and Judaism precisely because of the inclusion of Jesus and the New Testament, as the inclusion of a messiah of healing and salvation has helped create societal morality. Islam is also worse than Christianity and Judaism because of its reverence for the barbaric nature of Muhammed

not I

I don't know about cucklics but protestant churches are just going to drive more people away by trying to stay relevant through SJW pandering

true

had some sort of /x/ friend who may or may not have been a member of some secret society. he had all sorts of /x/ tier books and that and knew loads about tarot cards and stuff - who told me once that he saw exorcism stuff where there were different faces in a mirror.

he swore blind to me that he experienced this.

haven't spoken to him in a long time because he seems to have just disappeared.

was doing a big shit naught 3 minutes ago (burned my hole)
how do you prolapse your anus lads i'm scared thats what the burning is cheers

its racist

might add a cheeky egg to my noodles

Because they help to redpill the masses

if you bothered to do the slightest amount of research you'd discover many british charcuteries

let me punch it back in lad

indeed

>Religion isn't bad, Abrahamism is.
>This stems from the fact that the God of Judaism, Christianity and Islam was the God of War in the old pantheon of Jewish polytheism in its early days before Judaism became monotheistic. Having monotheism dedicated to a war god is only going to create societies built on wanton bloodshed.
>The best kind of monotheism is dedicated to sun gods, though those too have flaws.
>Christianity is only more moral than Islam and Judaism precisely because of the inclusion of Jesus and the New Testament, as the inclusion of a messiah of healing and salvation has helped create societal morality. Islam is also worse than Christianity and Judaism because of its reverence for the barbaric nature of Muhammed

stave off thoughts of suicide until i'm tired enough to sleep

DONT CAPITSISIE#L THE FUCKIGGN I

so much closeted perversion in some religious circles

Cardassia.

not much. Don't exactly have any friends to go out with.

LADS

thinking of going to a "board game meetup" to meet some new friends, is it as bad as people say it is?

Ah yes, the (((BBC)))

have any of you ever made some OC which became a regularly posted meme?

don't fucking care about your gay little "charcuterie" selling 500g of sausage for £28

want quality sausage in the supermarket for easy and joyful consumption like they do in every other civilised European country

on the one hand, yes, it probably will be
on the other hand, who's going to know?

just go; if its a disaster you can just leave and never come back

>he fell for the end of history meme

civilisations are cyclical

calm down

take the eurostar here and hang out with me :)

would love her to stick her stump up my arsehole ngl

too distracting. would hate to be wolfing down breakfast only to look up at the telly and see this

i remember twice, i've had this sort of chat at uni.

first was some christian society guy came over and started talking to me. he said 'i know you're probably a smart guy, but you know you shouldn't discount god, because he loves us lalala.

i said why do you think that?

he said 'a member of my church community was terminally ill and we prayed for her and she was got better'.

another time i was at work with a really smart guy who has a phd in stats or maths or something. we some how got talking about religion and he said 'but how do you explain things like miracles, which i've actually seen, you must admit there is something higher going on'.

lads why are there flags behind my flags

are you a gay or girl? i don't mind if you want to take a girl/boy from my country well it depends her personality

like christians, hindus, and buddhists

simple as

make your own then poohead.

they were before we discovered critical thinking and the scientific method were better than anything before it. we will never go back to theocracy. soz.

youtube.com/watch?v=jX1K5LhGN78

might become a brony tbqh lads

going to fucking poo on you in a minute you insolent little slug

bajor

they're brainwashed mate. its literally that simple.

its not that expensive in charcuteries

same
also quite like zoroastrianism and odinists even though they're basically ded

maybe when hs2 is finished.

Yeah, there's a photo of a yank entering a shopping centre with an enormous, swollen neck that I see reposted regularly. It's from a friend's personal Facebook page

Saw a few genuine OC pics being shared as well, mainly during my /fit/ days

how does the saying go, the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result?

*prays*

tfw not normie to have regular drinking ladm8s to go out with
tfw not autistic enough to go to a meetup like this

ANSWER ME

saw this yesterday

yeah in france because you actually produce these meats at scale instead of grubby little boutiques here

Lads if a girl looks at me does it mean she wants to have sex with me?

never touch my balls. would have no idea if i had signs of testicular cancer

day 3 of the whizz sesh

buy polish kielbasa

same desu, glad i wasn't the only one who thought this

lads

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc

Always touch my prostate. Will immediately know if there's a tumour.

I think you can get those in lidl here, complete with trotters and gristle blended in. Delicious. NOT

depends how much skin she's showing
if she's not in a burqa then yes

least i know i wont ever miss shaft cancer hehe

or bum cancer

How do you do that?

would rather have something that works practically and usefully for society even though it's wrong than something that destabilises and makes society chaotic even if it's right

what is this?
digitaltmuseum.se/search/?aq=text:"laddstock" owner?:"S-AM"
digitaltmuseum.se/search/?aq=text:"laddstake" owner?:"S-AM"

getting close to a cultural victory in this civ game

my testicles always feel really comfortable when i wake up in the morning but that feeling goes away as the day goes on

There is no Christianity without Christ and the New Testament so it seems a bit superfluous to say that it's the only thing saving it from the violence of the others. It has very little in common with Judaism or Islam.

i've actually tried lots of polish sausage and most of it is shite. same for german.

reckon only the meds know how to make good cured meats.

tcrc.acor.org/tcexam.html
very awkward
would rather get cancer desu

went out last night and feeling abit fragile rn

>I'm not gay, but I enjoy shoving 10 inch dildos up my arse
>I'm not gay, I just masturbate to anime girls with dicks

honestly need both these types of benders to leave

>no f1
>only one absolutely shite footy game later

don't think christianity made society work well. people always are sceptical about things that they can't see or prove. I don't think these are particularly good modifiers of behaviour.

is kent the rich suburb area of london?

nothing wrong with a bit of bumplay, the gf gives my prostate a waggle on the reg

the Hungarians do meat in all forms very well