When are we getting our basketball team back? I don't get why redundant franchises like the Kings, Clippers, Bucks...

When are we getting our basketball team back? I don't get why redundant franchises like the Kings, Clippers, Bucks, Nets and Hawks still exist but we don't?

because seattle sucks

>fight and win

you don't deserve any teams you numale pussies

Have you seen the support the Seahawks have?

but the supersonics still exist (in another city and under a different brand name)

Your team does exist. It's just in another city.

Yes, and we deserve a team back. Seattle is a major city in the United States.

Professional sports leagues are parasites and are making a concerted effort to avoid any cities that won't pay for a stadium for them. When Seattle shot down public funding for a new arena, that was the nail in the coffin.

Didn't they move the NBA team out of Seattle because no one was going to games?

You don't deserve shit

because Clay Bennett pretty much locked out the games to Seattle

No. It was because the ownership was complaining that the stadium was old, didn't have enough seats or luxury boxes, and they couldn't "compete". Of course, instead of building their own stadium they tried to hold the city hostage with the threat of moving the team if the taxpayers didn't pay for their stadium for them. So Seattle just let them go. No real loss, either.

>our team
>back
I don't think Thunder is leaving OKC for now.

STFU boy. Hawks made the playoffs like 8 years in a row up until this ear

And yet you'll find more people wearing Sonics gears talking about the Sonics more than the Hawks.

Fancy that. Atlanta isn't a pro sports town.

I guarantee you won't find more people wearing Sonic gear

>No

Actuallly the answer is "yes." Make excuses for "why" all you want, but Sonics attendance didnt break the top 20 from 2001-2008.

>Atlanta isn't a pro sports town
>being this much of an autist

Have you guys seen the support the Seahawks get? Make me an argument that the Sonics can't do that

Seahawks fans are degenerates. The NBA doesn't feel like associating with them

I mean maybe if they adaopted the Super back into their name

True

You gonna get the Grizzlies soon.

Never
t. Bonney Lake resident

have you seen how little support the supersonics had?

Its been proven time and time again that Clay Bennett made a good faith effort to stay in the city and be profitable in Seattle. The city refused to fund a new court because they didn't want to cough up the cash and they wanted to keep the rights to the stadium.

>Transgendeattle