Why do not Scottish, Walsh and Irish people have their own royal family like English people have?

Why do not Scottish, Walsh and Irish people have their own royal family like English people have?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697882/Why-royals-STILL-hiding-German-past-Queen-urged-display-German-uniform-worn-grandfather-Britain-headed-war-cousin-The-Kaiser.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welsh were invaded. Irish were invaded but then mostly independent. Dependent part still has English family cause invasion. Scotland signed treaty to invite English king onto Scottish throne, joining their nations.

did you just make this up off the top of your head? not even close hahaha

fucking brainlet

>American education

It's true to an extent no?

The welsh were invaded,
The Irish never had a king
and the Scottish joined the two royal families?

technically the royal family are as scotiish as they are english

Scottish king inherited the English throne

>House Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha
I'm sorry you mean german family on the british throne

Windsor tbqh

Oh yeah, right, just change the name and sell it as a new brand am I right? God save the german queen lads

Merkel says anyone who wants to be German is. By that logic anyone who doesn't want to be German isn't.
God Save the Canadian Queen.

grow up, they are British

Irish had kings. McGregor literally wuz Kangs actually

Tudors - Welsh
Stuarts - Scottish

>le le german queen
tired, boring meme
they're descended from Hanovers who are descended from Welfs

Royal families are complicated

Thank god we revolted

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697882/Why-royals-STILL-hiding-German-past-Queen-urged-display-German-uniform-worn-grandfather-Britain-headed-war-cousin-The-Kaiser.html

Lmao

Tudors aren't welsh. They're a cadet of the Plantagenets or something. Can't remember

>daily mail
heh, epic dude

>literally being ruled by a sentient cheeto
>In any way good

We're civilized.

>dailymail

Practicing fishing for next famine?

not a chance I'm going to click on dailyfail mate

The old Irish monarchy was elected between various powerful families, so there was no set bloodline. Plus the Irish of today have a cultural mistrust of monarchy
Don't know about the others

Why would we? Republicanism just makes more sense.

who would win

1 nuke
or
HDI?

What is your point my maplese friend?

Excuse me but I believe you are mischaraterising by presenting irrelevant correlations. Moreover I believe you are doing so to antagonise me which is most hurtful.

>prosperous countries are less likely to change the status quo than backwards shitholes
Correlation and causation, Justin.

all these tables are out of date