UEFA Nations' League

Thoughts?

Should remove groups and friendlies all together and just make this the qualfiying format

>proper Europe is A tier
>snowniggers are B tier
>Balkan trash and suicidal countries are C tier
>literally who is D tier
makes sense

huh? then youd have a bunch of crappy teams getting BTFO by whoever wualified from group A wouldnt you?

none of those things is correct

Here's the format

C and D have 4 groups of 4

Can't wait to get relegated.

Not gonna lie, League D looks comfy as fuck
I'll look forward to seeing countries like Luxembourg and Kosovo actually win

Interesting that Azerbaijan and Armenia are in the same league

>remove groups
no.
>make this the qualifying format
This, absolutely. Have a fun mini-tournament between teams instead of the rigged draw feature that UEFA has now. It's easy too; all teams from Group A and B make it in, the rest don't

What's the point of having a "league" if your just gonna make it another tournament

You mean like your entire sports system?

Is yellow the non-country league?

Do you really wanna see shitty teams in the World Cup because "muh minorities"

Bosnia ain't there

We are fuuuuuuucked

I kind of like it, it will be fun seeing countries get relegated and the minnows in Group D getting some ranking points from playing each other often.

I'm not totally sold on the Euro qualifying slots available, seems strange that one of Groups C & D will definitely be at Euro 2020, even if none of them make it normally.

Also, if everyone except a couple in Group A qualifies for Euro 2020 normally, the Euro playoff in Group A might consist of just-relegated teams and Group B teams.

Poland in A ?
Is that a joke ? Ukraine and Russia are way better

It's absolute shit, what's the point having a league then splitting it up into further fucking groups? Just play it as a proper league format, home and away against every team in your league then it would be great

Only 4 matches in a season for a team?
Am I reading this right?

What shitty teams would be in the world cup because of my format

All done off the FIFA rankings. Poland are 6th in the world, 4th in the UEFA section.

How? They gamed the system. The rankings average out points earned over the four years, and friendlies are basically worth fuck all, so even if you win one it can lower your ranking points. Poland stopped playing friendlies, so only had more valuable points from their Qualifying games.

Imho they're better than Ukraine definitely and Russia maybe though.

Because it's only replacing the same amount of international matchdays Friendlies took up.

I suppose they could have doubled the size of each group to 6/8 teams and have everyone play once rather than home-and-away, but then the FAs would probably moan about ticket sales if they played Spain and Germany away and only hosted Iceland and Croatia or whatever.

Keep the groups but make the Nations League the way to qualify? What's the point of the shitty groups then?

You realize CONCACAF has a nations league now too?

>I'll look forward to seeing countries like Luxembourg and Kosovo actually win
some players have waited their whole careers for that

>UEFA nations league
>google
>it's real

what the fuck
no seriously what the actual fuck

Its kinda like qualfying except its not, its for seeding but it might be qualfying for 2020 but thn again we'll probably have group, maybe

>spic mad that his confederation doesn't have something this cool and still has to play irrelevant friendlies

>a guy from fucking Estonia making fun of the Argentine football national team
globalisation and internet were mistakes

why would I be mad? it's not cool, it sounds retarded, that's all.

>le 12% face

>said the literal gypsy

ITT spics getting btfo

whites > GAP > dog shit > gypsys = wetbacks