NO CHARGES RECOMMENDED

>NO CHARGES RECOMMENDED
Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>b-but the court might not charge her!
kek, not a chance in that happening

i dont know what i expected. i honestly think they were biased but still... i wouldve hoped she got indicted

What happened OP?

FBI just announced that they advised the court to not charge hillary

so, what i got from this was:
>wildly irresponsible handling of a private server
>lawyers didnt read emails before classifying them as personal and deleting them so the FBI couldnt see them
>was probably hacked by foreign actors
>but no prosecutor would ever even dream of pursuing charges in this case, right goy?

I don't understand this tbqh
First the guy lists a couple pretty bad crimes they determined she's guilty of but then at the end he's just like "And that's why we don't recommend pressing charges". Weird as fuck tbqh. Kinda sounded like they were gonna charge her just before he said that. The shit rich people get away with smdh

Trump can say she was grossly incompetent.

he even SAID at the start that excessive mishandling of classified and secret information is a misdemeanor, so why the fuck is she getting away?

REDDITORS BTFO

They spent 10min outlining all she did wrong. Pointing out clearly had classified info on insecure system and was lying to the public etc. Then recommend no charges.

>COMEY says she was extremely careless

>Look up what grossly negligent means

>Says extremely careless

How in fucks name is he not recommending charges?

He says she broke the law over 100 times, and exposed everything to hostile nations. Is that not evidence of at least gross negligence? Loretta Lynch was compromised by the Bill Clinton meeting, so the powers that be needed someone else to announce no charges. The people lose again.

It's not a coincidence that Hillary and Obama are on a plane together on the same day that she is cleared.

correct. The FBI is saying hillary was too dumb to have intent, so we need to spam that everywhere

THE FIX IS IN
PRESIDENT CLINTON 2 IS CONFIRMED FOR NOVEMBER

The original stream from google just died on me before the FBI Cuck had a chance to say anything that actually matters. Had to run in, ditch my cell, boot up PC and find this thread and for what?

So, so pissed right now. Sorry bros, knew you were waiting for some sweet justice but instead you will het Shillary as your president if the Trumpmeister can't kick her down before that.

Gonna get me a beer now.

PS: for some reason my hard line IP is banned (again).

But what she did is also a felony if it was unintentional.

Next time they'll announce they've also looked into the murders, but since Hillary didn't realize that she couldn't order people to be murdered and she is often confused, it would be unreasonable to bring charges.

GREAT day

Correct decision

Leaf, you just cant shitpost properly so stop.

Not even funny talking for you, Mongolia?
FUGG XDXDXD

Assassination is the only option now. Accept this and move on with your life.,

Nothing.

You idots really thought she was gonna get charged? it's was just a play to make Hilary look innocent. Now nobody can call her out on the emails.

Everything is still going as FBIanon predicted. Special Prosecutor incoming.

>Announces that she clearly broke the law many times with evidence
>No reasonable prosecutor would pursue charges

This country is fucking stupid. I'm leaving.

On the bright side, her reputation is fucking shattered. The Bernie fans are fucking livid right now. This might be the nail in the coffin for her. If she can only get 60% of the Dems, she's done.

Will a special prosecutor indict?

#carelessHillary

This was her only chance to get out of it. Trump will rape her on the debate stage far worse than the dykes in prison could have.

They can't indict, since taking her down would take down the entire US government due to the shit on the foundation. Get digging on the clinton foundation.

Don't mean to be defeatist but damn, but I think she's gonna win the presidency.

Didn't you hear? Us finns have no sense of humour, we are blunt and 99% of the time we mean business. If we are being funny that just means that it was an accident that occured while we were being 100% serious.

So if I, or any of my co-mongolians would threaten to kill you...

Wishful thinking. This is the end of it as far as the authorities are concerned.
Do you really think Obama would have endorsed her and even campaign with her if it was still up in the air?

Truth. The Roman praetorian guard removed internal threats to the good of the empire.

>to the good of the empire.
You mean
>to the good of the Praetorian Guard
They were the most corrupt part of the Roman bureaucracy until they were disbanded.

Always be wary of the people next to power. The ones that stay on between figure heads.

I guess intent is key here while negligence is not.

this should be Sup Forums motto

after what past president did and got scot free, what shillary is doing is a kid's prank in comparison

>“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges."

WAKE ME UP

Not if they want to live to see tomorrow.

so what actually happened?
>Bill meets with the court justice, scares her somehow into complacency, deferring to the FBI judgement

>Clinton Foundation bullies the FBI into not pressing charges, FBI agrees, not wanting to piss off the future president

The difference is that she isn't president yet.
That's the important part.

Hahahahaha!! I fucking told you niggers, say it with me now. President Clinton!

First Obama now Hillary. Can people open their eyes already. WAKE UP.

Who is the man who has the guts to sacrifice himself to save a million more?

#AssassinateHillary
#FirebombRothschilds

oh well, in a corrupt turnocracy she's probably president since obama was elected

dude, the proxies

>Sup Forums's first lesson in law

Cute.

Mishandling confidential material does not require intent.

That said, we are no longer a nation of laws.

We are now a nation of immigrants, as every other nation on earth is a nation of immigrants.

We should change our name.

Of course, but they should at least put on a show.
This is insulting

Putin help us all

united states of africa

you mean like when USA got flooded with germans, mics and spaguettis?

I mean, you are probably a descendant of immigrants complaining about brown nationals

you want the threshold for criminal negligence of handling classified or sensitive information to be THAT low?

think about what you're saying. I could list hundreds of gov officials that should be in jail if youre looking at a strict interpretation of that law.

>I could list hundreds of gov officials that should be in jail if youre looking at a strict interpretation of that law.

please do.

take your time.

Has this changed anyone's views?

Trump fans, Bernie fans, Hillary fans, any of you?

Or has this changed nothing for you?

The most important part was
>Normal people would be charged for this, but not Hillary

Yes. Just like berniebros did for Sanders. Oh wait...

nothing has changed, i'm still not voting for any of these chucklefucks

Whites built America. Browns are trying to destroy it/only here for gibsmedats.
Fuck off cuck

The butt hurt from the right is extraordinary atm. Just wait till she wins the election, this board is gonna be non stop pro hillary threads forever. If I was a trump supporter I wouldnt even come back here lmao.

Pretty sure if she does win Congress will still veto all of her bullshit like they do with Obbama and we will have another 4-8 years of literally nothing happening . Hopefully with more attempts on her life though

except when immigrants built america was for making a land of the free, nowadays, immigrants who come to the US wants to get there because is now the land of free (stuff)

I wonder what the concession speech will be like. One way or the other.

damn, you're really ahead of the curve user. how do i gain your political insight?

This.

Doesn't it seem a bit fucking shady to you guys that this announcement was made on the same day Obama joins Hillary on the campaign trail now?

The FBI got cucked into dropping charges & the investigation by putting a conclusionary announcement probably straight from obama himself with the entirety of Washington down their necks.

Face it. The FBI pussified the fuck out and let the cunt run free once again.

To say I'm pissed over this is an understatement, the entire country should be watching this as a prime example of corruption at work.

Well if trump loses expect him to cry alot and remand a recount. He will milk this exposure as much as he can, hes a billionaire and has everything he wants but most of them crave attention so he will hang around and pop up every now and then when he feels like it.

SO?

You guys only want Hillary in jail so trump can run unopposed

Funny how you ignore trumps rape case that will get him out of the race

>Sup Forums is so flooded by underage redditors that they unironically believe the system isn't completely fixed.

FBI YOU DIE IN THE END TO, DON'T FORGET THAT.
UPHOLD TRUE HONOR AND JUSTICE AT LEAST THIS ONE TIME BEFORE WE ALL DIE. AND TAKE DOWN HILLARY FOR THE SAKE OF OUR PLANETS FUTURE!

FBI done fucked themselves and others.
Wake Up America!

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

Mate, nobody with a coherent brain would've thought this was going to happen, it doesnt make that any less bullshit when we find out it didnt fucking happen.

Funny enough about that rape case, comparatively to the evidence on Hillarys case, I'd say I can pass judgement on her being guilty before I can on Trump, and I would if it were leaning towards true.

Explain to me how your government doesnt have corruption at work.

>Protip: You won't.

>Funny how you ignore trumps rape case that will get him out of the race

everyone is ignoring it because they know it's bullshit and treading dangerous water

Translation to all of this: Obongo got my balls in a vicegrip and I can't do anything. send help.

Please say that's fake.
That fag has to be a bernie cuck.
He fucking showes bananas into his ass for fuck sake.

So much for that "FBI" insider thats been making threads. You would think the mouth breathers thst thought he was legit will wake up but no, they now are being used to tweet catchy hashtags against hillary for trump. Anyways its been a good day Im getting soooo much material from the right wing cry babies, the collage im making is truly going to be a masterpiece; many tears.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS
THIS IS A GOOD THING
THIS IS GOOD FOR TRUMP
TRUMP HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING.
QUIT ACTING LIKE FUCKING BERNIE SUPPORTERS.

We need to talk about the elephant on the room Sup Forums.

Everyone here loves to talk about niggers, jews, faggots and mudslimes but LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT.

Is merkel any of the mentioned groups? Is hillary? Is Bill? Is Dilma? Lula? Is the motherfucker on OP pick who allowed a TRAITOR to walk free? Is Cristina kirchner? MOTHERFUCKING NO.

White allowed this to happen to the west, whites are the ones allowing jews to siphon everything good from manking, whites are allowing their women to become whores, whites are the ones who accepted nigger culture, PC culture. You here on Sup Forums might not be part of the herd, but you can't deny that it was YOUR race that allowed things to get fucked up.

So you guys know why they let her skate, right? Even though they basically said she lied under oath and broke the law anyway? It's because this is bigger than HRC, like FBIAnon said, and higher powers are involved. If you know anything about HRC, she has an insatiable lust for power, and probably said that she would burn down the entire system around them in her testimony if they didn't let her skate to pursue her power trip.

Elaborate.

Even actors can be president. Being incompetent means you are qualified.

FBI admitted that Hillary committed gross negligence in regard to sensitive data but said they would bring no charges. Also literally admitted that Hillary is above the law and that if anyone else would've done what she did they'd be in jail.

So what happened to those emails Julian Assange said he had that would most definitely incriminate her. Did he ever release those because I never saw the story.

>Emails set white people off
>Not war crimes of Iraq war or lies of 9/11
Whites are waking up way too late. The minorities have been saying shit like this for years. Even Michael Jackson had a sing along.

If you read the FBI user threads, and the CF generals you should know.
Go check those out.
This is EXACTLY what the FBI user said would happen, and it isn't a bad thing. We didn't want Hillary to get indicted right now anyway. If she did then they would just replace her with some one who actually has a chance of beating Trump

This is a good thing.

hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO! Berniebros BTFO! HA Goodman BTFO!
PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

Also a civil case not criminal. Also bs

surely they will now focus on the much bigger fish, the Clinton Foundation, right?

Sure thing, Hans

FBI is a joke

Enjoy the corrupt America

This is honestly disgusting, proof that the elites are shielded by the law.
How anyone can support this criminal is beyond me.

ITT

JUSTICE ISNT SERVED UNLESS I GET THE OUTCOME I WANTED

I KNOW HOW TO DO THE FBIS JOB BETTER THAN THEY DO

trump supporters btfo. hillary on lock

the real salt in the wounds was basically him saying she broke the law but isn't gonna get in trouble for it

#reasonablemeansnotsuicidal
Get it going guys. Along with #crushedneck

>tfw white boys mass suicide after she's sworn in
feel gud

Wow this settles it now I'm a #hillmissile

He literally said that if it was anyone else they would indict.

what that one FBIanon said, they will probably not go for the CF because it's too big to fail but rather focus on some "minor" thing like the emails. Looks like they won't even do that.

Also looks like that "insider report" that was almost sure she would get indicted I was reading here yesterday was just fan fiction

Trump 2016

Wait, did that cucked PedoDI guy not siad, that no state attorney with his career in mind would prosecute.
So rigged is your system.

Vote Trump or prepare for CivWar II

maybe Bill has scared the shit out of loretta