Your general thoughts about my country and its people

Your general thoughts about my country and its people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOn59CObFnw
odditycentral.com/news/brazilian-man-has-10-plastic-surgeries-to-look-korean.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing comes to mind except beaches and gangwars and crumbling infrastructure and some Jesus statue on a mountain.

nice food

crimes
crimes
crimes
homicides
soccer
brown
thieves
jap descendants

sopa de macaco
homicides
bunda
traps
soccer
race-mixing
rainforest

youtube.com/watch?v=bOn59CObFnw

Cool place. Just uh.. chill out on the homicides.

I know so little about you I always imagine you're all skinny shirtless black people fighting in favelas

Used to have a good opinion on you and still do, but some of you guys are pretty ignorant when it comes to other countries on this continent and feel superior when objectively you are not. Still like the place though not as much as I used to

You're talking to mostly racist people from the south who think they're Europeans here.

South Brazil will secede from the sh1t and you all will starve to death.

The three states from the South have 1500% higher income than the rest of Brazil combined.

So when you say, aw South Brazil Europeans YOU ARE F*CKING RIGHT.
(We are even better than Europeans, no refugees here)

And if you are not convinced, search
Gramado, Rio Grande do Sul
Videira, Santa Catarina
Witmarsun, ParanĂ¡

I want to visit so bad, just need more cash.

SOPA

A failed USA

I want to visit

dangerous shithole
brazilian waxing
football fever
bossanova
nigger shithole

We rule this continent. If you don't like it fuck off.

STRONK

The countryside in the south looks nice.

Except you don't. We barely get any Brazilian influence here, unlike say Argentina and Uruguay, where you can hear portuguese in random places.

>you all will starve to death
B-but I produce food

>will secede
Oh yeah. When will it happen? in 300 years? You guys are delusional

Argentina and Uruguay do what we say.

Just go outside your wooden hut and check for yourself.

desu usa is the real boss there so it doesn't matter

odditycentral.com/news/brazilian-man-has-10-plastic-surgeries-to-look-korean.html

> Hue reading comprehension
I literally said that we're NOT as influenced by your country as Argentina and Uruguay. And of all people talking about wooden huts, it had to be a Brazilian. m8 you need a reality check, my country is projected to surpass yours in GDP PPP per capita by 2020. This place is a less dangerous version of Brazil and how your country would look like if it were a bit more functional

He ended up looking more Korean than most Koreans.

if not for all the gangs, drugs and murders brazil would be super comfy
just need to chill a little and it's gonna be nice

>Argentina and Uruguay, where you can hear portuguese in random places.

Here you don't hear APEtuguese anywhere, except for random brazilian students in Buenos Aires marveled at the chance of finally being able to study in universities of a white country that has produced many nobel laureates, something their tropical banana shithole could never dream of.

tropical Russia

2 of your nobels were for peace
2 for medicine
1 for chemistry

We have a fields medal (mathematics)

Reminder that Borges totally deserved the nobel prize and they didn't give it to him because he refused to pander to leftists

Bunda hue hue hue football hot traps
Not bad after all, if it weren't for criminality I would consider living there.

uma delicia

I like Brazil and Brazilians (sexually), but I consider the great majority of the country too dangerous for tourism.
I hope they solve their problems soon and their economy starts growing again. Would make things easier for us too.

I love Brazil, most hues I've met are bro tier

Delusional lil lebanese south brazilian
Kek South Brazil is the Greece of Brazil so much debt , and it's a place noone literally knows anything about.
Also most of them look like brown lebanese chimps larping as euros
>pic white south brazilian europeans
Might as well call arabs euros now kek

oy more south brazilians do they look :
a-European
b-jewish rats
c-arabic rats
Don't worry Sao Paulo will keep feeding your lebanese kind

Don't trigger the lebanese they will start sending you the pics of the 4-5 fair skinned people that live there

Thanks for the gold m8s :^)

You gotta pic from a retarded countryland?

Why you didn't pick any of the capitals?
Or even the beautiful cities? Gramado (RS), Videira (SC), Witmarsun (PR), ...

BASED AF HUH user???
I feel sorry for you, you look like a demented retard that "cherry pick" your data. I bet you voted for PT as well.

>so much debt
As is every other state in the country.
Look at Rio, it is the second richest state and it is absolute fiscal chaos, they recieved a huge amount of federal money and are already back to not having enough to pay state employees.
The truth is that the union takes too much money and doesn't give enough back in any way, shape or form, and that is true for almost every state.

Zupa de MACACO