youtube.com/watch?v=Xpdw0ouogQo
knowyourmeme.com/memes/press-f-to-pay-respects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

F

F

Just bloody riot you fools

The Second Revolution is coming.

Working on it, this could be the spark that finally catches fire.

F

F

I'll dye my hair green. I better start blending in.

F

IS FOR FUCK YOU COMEY YOU TRAITOROUS FUCK.

THE WOMAN GOT AWAY WITH FUCKING HIGH TREASON.

EVERYONE IN THAT FUCKING SWAMP NEEDS TO BURN. RETURN DC TO THE MARSH IT ONCE WAS

Kinda sad that one day after celebrating your birthday, you had to mourn your own death.

F

What happened? Why is America kill?

It's just Trumpcucks with hurt fee-fees.

EUROPE NEXT ONE

FBI just read a list of hillarys crimes on live TV and then said they weren't going to recommend charges being pressed by the DoJ.

f

F

Keep us updated.

Why? We still have a chance at the voting booth

F
youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

>actually believing this
>the FBI won't recommend charges for someone that knowingly broke two or three of the most heavily enforced laws the US has
>but they would in a split second if it were anyone else

Is this satire?

It isn't over till we're all dead.

REVOLUTION NOW.

F

All you need is revolution.
Do you fucking think that you will be alone? The whole world is sick of current US gov, ruining countries, killing people n shit.

Just start war, and all the merceneries from all over the world will help you, like when Russia, France and Spain helped you in 1780.

Your Founding Fathers gave you the right to fight back against that kind of goverment, they gave you everything.

All you need is to start the war.
Cross the Rubicon.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I agree with comrade.

>mfw im scrolling page 1

Yeah I'm sure there's tons of Americans ready to die over deleted emails while they have countless entertainment, food, running water, and electricity.

At least there's still a small chance of Trump.

Bush got away with it.

she gets away with it and i bet none of you are going to do nothing.

Get your fat ass on the streets like a good pleb and throw some rocks. its the least you can do.

F

F

Queit!
Baaaad colony. Very ,very ,very bad subject.

F

FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FFFFF
FFFFF
FF
FF
FF

Eesti is goddamn right.

F

Revolution? You racist fat fucks get winded getting up in the morning.

F

F

Even fatties can pull a trigger. We'll add some treads and horsepower to their motorized scooters and use them as scouts.

>F

F

F

> mfw Mexico actually becomes the most uncucked country on the continent

F

Sup Forums fucked me up
the first thing i see here is a happy merchant

#riggedsystem is trending

F

F

F

is he ok?

gonna need some info on that one

F

F

is that an octopus?

What... the fuck am I looking at?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=Xpdw0ouogQo
F

F

F

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

US, for once, listen to russia.

We only need a spark to start something huge worldwide

Wait, you guys are seriously surprised?

hahahahahaha

AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS AMERIKEKS

This is true. Russia provided weapons against the British and sent mercs in. France did the same. Don't worry, a lot of Americans are fed up with this. People are starting to see where out money and """""our""""" politicians true focuses are.

Based Ruski. Wish it were that easy brother

It is pussbag.

Surprised? No. This is the teflon clinton crime syndicate after all. But we had a very small amount of hope that there was someone decent left in our law agencies that might finally pin something to them. But this was the expected outcome, especially after the secret runway meetup with bill and loretta.

Violent revolutions never end well.

F

It isn't that hard though.

F

checkem

F

Texan here. Thanks for promising to have our backs when we finally pull out of this wretched hive of scum and villainy

Please. The military will crush any resistance and have us executed for treason.

How's going my neighbour?

F

Horse shit.
Have you ever even encountered a Hillary supporter IRL?
I'm living in Commiefornia, surrounded by liberals, and NOT ONE supports her.

But mark my words. She WILL win in a landslide.

You don't have to be ready to die, just ready to kill.

Do it

I dunno what the F meme is but

F

We're paying our respects to the dead.

Here you go:
knowyourmeme.com/memes/press-f-to-pay-respects

What would I be better of with

SKS and glock 19 or Winchester model 70 and glock 19?

It's a gay pride thing.

You post F to show solidarity with fags.

SKS all day long unless you're in an establish position to snipe.

INNNA WOODOS MUH SKS

100 WIN MAG CUSTOM RIFLE

,45 > 9MMM DUDE 250 GRAIN FMJ .45 BLOWS THEM ALL THE WAY.
captcha IDS HABBENINGNNNnNHHGGGG

F

I'm anticipating engagements at 200+ yards using guerilla tactics and concealment. If they see me, I'll be outgunned and outnumbered

F

the United States is a lawless nation. Judgement is coming. We are doomed....I hope I'm wrong....

At that range, go with the model 70 and a good scope. An SKS would still be ok at 200 yards but your shots are going to have a MoA of 6 or 7 inches.

This really is casus belli for a revolution

F

F

F