Hillary gets off scot free

>hillary gets off scot free
>literally told that other people in the same circumstances would be punished
>americuckolds will sit down and take this

>b-but m-muh second amendment
>w-watering the libertree w-with the blood of t-tyrants

Absolutely pathetic.
You've already lost without a single bullet fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, right after independence day too.

hehehe

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

home of the meek
land of the slaves

>>b-but m-muh second amendment
>>w-watering the libertree w-with the blood of t-tyrants

this

USA is dead

Wtf I hate trump now.

Bernvictims might use this as a reason to not vote for her
I mean for fuck sake she literally just got away with negligence and murder

>americans too ashamed to post in this thread

top kek

>X is a felony
>Hillary Clinton did X
>but she didn't mean it so we recommend no charges
>other people will still be punished if they do X

>some guy in the uk builds his own gun in his garage and shoots his MP for being pro europe and pro refugee

>americans have more guns than people but only manage to shoot three year olds, whilst a woman who has got actual americans killed is going to be the next POTUS

It's over. I'm now #mentallyshill

>there will be a second brexit referendum and this time remain wins
>hillary becomes president
>she imports thousands if not millions of sandpeople and take away guns
>she makes america a totalitarian state
>starts ww3 against russia and destroys everything

It's over lads

... i-i-i guess i-i-'m a ......... c-cruz m-missile... now ...

When are you people going to take justice in your own hands? Someone has to teach her a lesson.

To clarify, this thread is not encouraging you to take up arms, your pathetic resistance would be crushed in days, it is merely to point out how pathetic americans really are.

Wtf i hate fbi now

>>literally told that other people in the same circumstances would be punished

I think this part was Comey trying to tell the American public not to elect this dumb-ass

That whole speech had the tone of "well, she probably doesn't belong in prison, but she certainly shouldn't be president either"

*puts coke bottle down with shaking hands*
B-b-b-but muh f-freedom
*takes one bite of burger (half of the burger)*
L-long live USA

They're out signing up for hillary's campaign as we speak

How can americans ever recover?

How can they ever post around here?

>NO FUCKING CHARGES

It seemed to me it was more of a warning to others.

So it couldn't be used against them as a form (even though it's not from a court) of precedence.

ironic how the country who shouts "muh freedom" all the time and acts high and mighty is actually the most cucked. this is pathetic, i completely lost respect for americans. when even gipsy lose respect for amerifat, you know things are bad

Why is no American posting in this thread? Are they all currenly killing themselves?

what would you do in our shoes?

murder some random people because fbi didn't indict the cunt?

dumb, dumb

>Americans have the gall to talk about other countries being corrupt and cucked
>Americans constantly talk about how they'll fight to the death to preserve liberty
>All 3 are being openly mocked right now
>Americans now just hope that Trump is voted in

Literally worse than Canadians.

Thinking about it after that one, desu.

I am disgusted with the justice system. This country has more problems than I thought.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Leaf

Saying it now, if this nation elects the bitch to office and all of this corruption fades from people's memory to the point where to mention it is seen as 'sexist'... then our country deserves to collapse.

It is as simple as that.

Now I know why the weather was so bad on July 4.

It was because the government of our country is corrupt and were working to prepare a historically corrupt event behind the scenes.

This isn't our country anymore.

I'm just pissed that it's been revealed that we really do have no voice at all.

I mean... maybe we never have, but now it is so blatantly out there and in the open it is fucking depressing. It's like the media -- it's always been leftist/dishonest... but in the past few months it's like any attempt at pretending to be objective has gone out the window in favor of anointing Queen Hillary to the throne.

it's over lads, the law doesnt apply to the clintons

politics are a fucking farce in this shit country

DELETE
YOUR
ACCOUNTS

The only upside is that if she's elected I can't see her favorability ever going above 40%.

She's gonna be hated by the majority and STILL get elected.

>>literally told that other people in the same circumstances would be punished

That's a fucking lie, you cunt, and you know it.

Sarah Palin and Colin Powell both did the same thing, and what happened to them?

NOTHING

Fuck off, Bruce

youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

HAHAHAAHA AMERICAKEKS U CRY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WHEN THERE IS NO EVIDENCE YET YOU LAUGH AND PRAISE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WHEN A RACIST WHITE MALE LIKE ZIMMERMAN AND WILSON KILL AN UNARMED BLACK MALE.

YOU SCUM DESERVE IT.

As I was driving home from work last night fireworks were going off on both sides of the freeway. I felt hope and now its all gone.

I just hope we aren't too far gone to be saved.

Zip it, you fucking drama queen

>tfw fireworks are totally meaningless now

>tfw people shooting them off are feeling patriotism for a nation that no longer deserves it

>tfw most people celebrating Fourth of July yesterday probably would have sided with Great Britain in the Revolutionary War

>implying he's wrong to feel pessimistic

Get bent Shillfag

>sec of state sarah palin

ok

>To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally sent or received classified information — something that the F.B.I. did not find. “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” he said at a news conference.
Oh WOW
this is gold
now i can claim i didnt know about a law or security breech, so why would i get charged for it?
>literally ignoring the absolute foundations of law
L-land of the free amirite guys?

Americunt here. I don't know about the rest of you pussies, but I am heading to Philly in 2 weeks, and I guaran-fucking-tee that Hillary will NOT be the Democratic nominee. They will have to arrest us in the hundreds of thousands before we let this shit stand. Who's with me?

Maybe Americans should stop complaining about other countries being cucked when they're the biggest cucks of all of us. Hillary will become president and niggers and liberals ruin your country for good, enjoy your freedom.

You haven't been following the cf general threads eh? She will go down with far harsher charges...soon.

>b-but m-muh second amendment
>w-watering the libertree w-with the blood of t-tyrants

>Absolutely pathetic.
>You've already lost without a single bullet fired.

"Let's overthrow the government because emails weren't handled according to guidelines."

Settle down, drama queen.

>implying thats the only thing she did wrong
reddit shills out

Americans are too complacent and comfortable to rebel. It looked like things were starting to change in the 90's with McVeigh and the Unabomber, but then 9/11 happened and the public focused on the arabs instead.

no, when she was governor of alaska, you fucking moron.

You lose!

if trump loses the elections then officialy it's all over and the end times will begin

The FBI is known to be the least corrupted agency in the US. I believe their word to the fullest.

If this was the other way around with Trump being investigated you faggot would go on and on how much a waste of time the investigation was

>be american
>no laws

Canada's politics, mainly nice white cucks who are well-meaning but idiotic are vastly preferable to America's eternal nightmare.

America, you're so completely fucked now. Your government isn't even remotely democratic anymore. Your first-world status is gone as of today. On top of that, you've fucked up so badly that you're going to cause WW3 and you're definitely going to end up getting nuked.

This is fucked. I'm moving to northern BC and buying a cabin.

Good. That what the Republican party deserves for nominating the most unelectable man in the party

It's drilled into us plebians' heads that "ignorance of the law is no excuse", to quote any high school class about government structure. Needs to be amended to mention the ruling class

>Sarah Palin and Colin Powell both did the same thing, and what happened to them?

I've seen this pop up dozens of times today, and yet never before.

Any source? Any proof? Especially given that Palin never held an office as high as Clinton?

Learn English chink.

>mfw I think about Europe in 2017

Literally nothing we can do about it. The FBI has and always will be ran by the elite.

Look at Hillary's bodycount, FBI executives probably didn't want to be next.

You just don't get it, do you?

Even if Comey had recommended charges, she'd have found a way to weasel and backroom deal her way out. He faced Hillary before over Whitewater, he knows her game.

Instead he took it to the court of public opinion, presenting the damning facts directly and without bias, and handed it over to the people to condemn her themselves. It's a giant fucking redpill.

In November, everyone will remember "extremely careless" and "other people in the same circumstances would be punished." And then, hopefully, Trump will win, and she can be charged under a system that isn't corrupt in her favor.

>Muh libtree
Time and a place. Revolting before an election is set to occur anyway forfeits the moral high ground. You only start throwing molotovs after the peaceful options are exhausted.

That's good. Now everytime Americans start sperging about freedumz we can just talk about how they let this happen and didn't move one finger, right after july 4th.