EU REJECTS MASS MIGRATION

In addition to the deal with Turkey that halted the migrant flow[1], the EU has been "quietly but surely" setting up similar deals with other (especially African) countries such as Eritrea, Sudan and Libya.[2] However, there's an acute problem in Libya though with the lack of a credible government. The EU could use political help from Russia there, since they are at least implicitly backing one of the competing governments[3], but unfortunately the relations with Russia are at an all time low so not much help can be expected.

In Germany they still talk nice in regard to these issues because of pressure from the media, history and image, but reason has won the day a while ago due to the massive number of potential migrants. These days the East-European stance on migration, which approaches the issue mainly from security perspective has been implemented. The guiding principle in this approach is of course reducing the number of migrants to the EU. The disagreements in the EU now center mostly around how to share the migrants that make it here regardless of these measures. Some countries demand quotas and others oppose them.[4]

The EU is the right tool to solve this issue. It has gotten a lot done in short order as soon as the political will to deal with the issue came about. I hope you're no longer anti-EU because of this issue. The EU approach is very sensible and dominated by a critical assessment of the situation in the European neighborhood as outlined in the latest EU global strategy.[5]

[1] politico.eu/article/dramatic-drop-in-migrant-refugees-arrivals-on-greek-islands/
[2] theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/06/eu-sudan-eritrea-migration & bbc.com/news/world-europe-36469264
[3] footprint2africa.com/libyan-central-bank-print-circulate-russian-currency-notes/
[4] politico.eu/article/slovakia-promises-a-sustainable-eu-migration-policy-refugee-crisis/
[5] europa.eu/globalstrategy/en/migration-mobility-0

THIS IS PAID SHILLING.

REPORT & SAGE.

It's not though. Just trying to give people correct information about how to European Union is dealing with the central issues that it's confronting. People can have well-researched opinions based on facts that differ from yours without being shills.

This
Sage please.

>I hope you're no longer anti-EU because of this issue.
>I am totally not shilling goy

you dumb fuck

Good, maybe they can save themselves from crumbling.

It's the third day in a row I've seen you making this thread.

No matter how man eurocents you are being paid to do it, it's not worth it.

Obvious shill. The EU commercials on jew tube are on an all time high. They are desperate to appease the growing anger against them

>Desperately bribing corrupt dictatorships to keep their hordes at bay.
>Forever held ransom by the brown hordes.

Please stop reposting this shit, OP.

You don't sage with an image, newfag.

sage

>Commercials
>Youtube
Who doesn't use adblock?

>the EU approach is very sensible
>kill all white people or breed them out

It sure is effective but I'm white so fuck you

SAGE

>how to European Union is dealing with the central issues

-FRONTEX in Poland- the mother of all fuck ups
-EU for decades ignored Italian calls for help dealing with problem of people smuggling
-EU neighborhood policy encourages ties between north africa/mideast and EU
-Overthrow of Gaddaffi supported by EU, perpetrated by EU member states despite sweetheart deal EU had with Gaddaffi to suppress people smuggling

-Merkel suspends Dublin convention
-Merkel invites literally 'anyone' from Syria to EU
-Balkan states reimpose border controls and at that point Merkel releases there is a problem
-Merkel announces EU has to solve the problem she created
-EU announces sanctions if member states don't want to voluntarily do what Merkel says

this is how the EU works, either they don't have a fucking clue what they are doing or they are privately working to suck the third worlds population surplus into the EU. either way most in EU with critical thinking skills reject it.

>The EU is the right tool to solve this issue

Let's remind ourselves why this "issue" exists.

It exists because Merkel advertised to the world that they could get freebies by just showing up.

Instead of stopping the boats, they helped them. What happened? More boats, and less sea worthy boats, because smugglers now expect to be picked up half way.

Most of the EU elites praised immigration as the "solution" to all problems. They've been backing away from their own positions for about a year now because nothing they said was true.

For instance they blared to all media outlets that the idea that ISIS would ship jihadis with the refugee swarm was outrageous and racist. Then they couldn't hide that several attackers in the Paris and Belgium cells were "refugees". They just pretended like they never said anything.

The real problem with democracy is that nobody's accountable. If your head was on the line quite literally it wouldn't feel so safe to lie to the people to line your pockets.

nice shilling then

THIS IS NOW AN INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUND THREAD

based sweden understands how fucked we are.
btw sage

bump

>However, there's an acute problem in Libya though with the lack of a credible government.

Oh, you mean the country that was ALREADY WORKING WITH EUROPE TO KEEP OUT MIGRANTS BEFORE GADDAFI WAS USURPED BY WESTERN-BACKED GOVERNMENTS?

The money Gaddafi was getting was peanuts compared to the cost of the refugees flooding your continent.

Hmmm, really makes you think, doesn't it?

>In addition to the deal with Turkey that halted the migrant flow

Hey faggot, Turkey announced a couple days ago that they will give their refugees citizenship = free EU travel!

Is it possible that, scared by the UK leaving, this is legit so they appease the right in other member states? not that they're doing this for the right reasons, but they're still doing it

But they will be Turks now so it's all ok.

>he has a different opinion
>that means he is shilling
confirmation bias sure is a bitch

>OP creates thread with factual information, even provides sources
>Autist gets triggered and demands it be shut down because it doesn't support his world view

We tumblr now.

Sage and report. An actual shill. Notice, no mention of how the E-Jew can't do anything about the millions who float a few miles of the Libyan coast, get a free lift on a Euro ship to siciliy, and then the fucking "syrian get" (placed there by Europe at behest of the Jews) REFUSES to let Europe patrol its coasts.

REFUSES. Why not just blow them up? BC it's part of the NWO Zionist Master Plan....

>We tumblr now
It's not "factual" in the least, paki. That's the problem. Everything--EVERYTHING--the E-Jew has told us has been a lie.

And if Turkey can so easily control the flow of "future doctors and scientists" from their borders when they want to, what does that say about the sort of scum they are?

Know how many were picked up and taken to Italy last week? 34,000. That's more than 1/10th the pop of Iceland. In one week.

If the E-Jew doesn't go down soon, all of Europe is dead. There' hasn't been movement like this is Europe since Roman times. And it's being done with no army, just White pathological altruism and the Jewish plan for a NWO, global of coffee-colored serfs with themselves as overlords..

>UK leaves EU
>EU revises migrant policy
>UK blows a fuse

thank you for your sacrifice, brave brits. you always were the fist ones in

blocking free migration within the EU would be good too.
No longer will eastern europeans migrate to the rich west dooming the countries they left.
I will no longer be humiliated by the waves of gypsy scum that went to rich countries to live off welfare. The subhuman scum is ours to deal with, running from responsibility makes us no better than nigger dads.

*fisted

completely accidental, yet so appropriate

If you are White and not a Muslim, the EJew is in no way good for you. They are going to try to give some petty concessions.

Do you honestly believe it's over, just like that? "sorry, MR. NWO, One World Government, Bankster Billionaire Jew. It didn't work out."

Check the stats on what came into Italy last year, easily searchable. then tell me I'm wrong.

Also, UK leaving is going to mean nothing unless the Entire EJ0ew project comes crashing down, as they will never allow access to common market without "free movement of people (muslims and niggers)."

We need Marine Le Pen to get France out of it. We need the whole thing to crash, bc you better believe the big likes plan to punish us. I will eat bread and water and die in a ditch to keep the savages out, but the avg "middle class" will not and we'll end up with same exact deal we have.

Although, at the rate ISIS is going (fuck, just look at the past 9 months!) by next year Europe will be in civil war if the EJ0ew isn't dismantled...

"The way they solve illegal immigration is by making it all legal"
-Nigel Farage

He was right again.

Pol is so important and threatening that the new world order conspires to fool us! Never!!

Incompetence.

The EU is designed to fuck the third world as hard as possible. Huge tarrifs for non EU nations and a restrictive agriculture policy all designed to maintain Europes wealth while stunting the growth of the sub Sahara.

EUROPHILE DIE REEEEE

wait, that doesnt sound bad at all. I guess im #JunkerYungen now

ISIS has, surprisingly, been blown the fuck out for the past few months. I've been watching the news and going, "what the fuck, the US is being mildly effective?"
>NWO, One World Government

if you honestly can't see the benefits of a trade alliance that allows labor to work in each other's countries, what can i tell you?

now don't get me wrong here, the Eu is full of faults, but the shocking brexit is forcing them to listen to the people's complaints out of fear that other nations might ask for referendums and leave.

britain falls on its sword for europe. GOD BLESS YOU ANGLO ANGELS

shut up Tysker

your United Europe will never be a thing.

So your argument is that any source you could find, any form of information is jewish propaganda.
So what do you base YOUR opinions on? What do you proof them with? Why does Sup Forums still exist if literally everything is controlled by the jews. How can a few million people oversee every piece of journalism, every government, every institution, every company?
Worldviews like yours are so hilariously contradicting themselves, yet your confirmation bias works as a fucking liferaft in that ocean of feces that is your head

>These days the East-European stance on migration, which approaches the issue mainly from security perspective has been implemented.

I will believe it when I see it.

>It's not "factual" in the least, paki.
>Another useful idiot Brexiteer gets triggered

Upset that the promised clamp down on immigration isn't appearing are we? Pepper ur angus because immigration is going to be majority non-white now we can't import Poles.

If you're only counter-argument is that I must be a paki, you've clearly got fuck all idea what you're trying to discuss.

>Overthrow of Gaddaffi supported by EU, perpetrated by EU member states
It was literally a Franco-American operation. EU had little to do with it.

You act like it will be eternal and are ignorant to the bottle-neck effect in assuming Whites will just allow this to continue the more apparent it becomes.

>''The EU is the right tool to solve this issue.''

Nice try. Brexit came, and they know the bursting of the financial bubble is still coming. Euroscepticism is at an all-time high and it's about to grow higher.

There is literally no reason to let the EU handle migration. They did a shitty job last fall and will do a shitty job in the future. The only thing they've managed to do is scaremonger national governments to cuck themselves out of any independent action and to wait till everything goes to shit.

>The EU is the right tool to solve this issue.
Of course it is, it's the one that caused it.

We are brothers in suffering Bulgaria