Is there a possibility the American government redraws their States according to the geography, cultural areas...

Is there a possibility the American government redraws their States according to the geography, cultural areas, former Amerindian territories etc instead of rectangles?

It wouldn't change that much honestly.

There's basically nothing in the west

and for the east (which is east of Missouri) it actually is drawn that way.

It has no sense to do that. Since they're territories whose only history is the creation of those artifficial blocks.

OH LOOK

ITS THE OBLIGATORY EUROPEAN SAYING THAT AMERICAN STATES HAVE NO HISTORY POST

t. someone from the (((East Coast)))

Are you still butthurt about losing Cuba and the Philippines?

way to trigger autism
you should have kept the french louisiana states desu instead of redrawing square states at least

How so?

They could follow natural borders and former Amerindian territories. Look at Latin America and don't tell me it's no sense anymore.

What you got against the East Coast faggot

I live 3 hours from Jamestown

1 hour from appomattox,

?
I wasn't even trying to bant

Not only their States are squares, their counties too. They should remake them.

most of these counties go back to colonial period

Hell, my county was only freed from Halifax county in ~1820

South America in comparison.

fuck

East Coast counties aren't too bad, they may respect history.

(OP)
Is there a possibility the french government redraws their regions according to the geography, cultural areas, former vassal territories etc ?

What cultural areas?

Nip cultural areas?

how about you fuck off talking about us all the time and mind your own country? This is Sup Forums not /american-hate/

Weak shit

Pointless

amerindians didn't have defined territories for the most part
and in the great plains and deserts there is no real geographical obstacle to use as a border

no, the US government has no authority to do that whatsoever. We're not a unitary state like France, we're a union.

Don't be so edgy user.

The historical line (we call this border in Europe) that seperate one ethnicity from another. Like in Europe where there are properly recorded history, you know where Brits and where Scots have lived for thousand of years, thus border. USA don't have that, and that's why people just say fuck it and made bunch of rectangles.

I didn't know the French liked to drawn thousands of lines when their entire country can be resumed to a single point in a world view spectrum.

>muh km2
Kinda pointless

This terrifies the American

West Cuck has no culture.

this isn't any more sensible than the current borders, in fact you've completely erased the only states which do actually have their own identities

it was based on mountains, rivers and city patterns but i think it hits the nail on the head when it comes to west coast-coast/inland, south/north florida. mexican gulf texas/desert texas.

besides a culture will eventually develop withit in the borders