First oscar goes to a muslim

>first oscar goes to a muslim

Sup Forums (Sup Forums) on suicide watch

he's Ahmadi Muslim, a sect that's actively persecuted (as in, hunted down and killed) by other Muslims because they're genuinely moderate

sui
cide
watch

>b-b-but there are no moderate muslims!

not if muslims have their way

btfo

Since other Muslims consider them heretics, they would agree with you :^)

>t-these are muslims b-because i say so!!
>t-these are NOT muslims b-because i say so!!

>suicide watch

more like suicide squad to be honest

>christianity? that sexist retarded religion?
>islam? now this is sacred and needs to be defended at every turn

how do libs do it?

He didn't talk shit about Trump or politics, as was expected. He's a real bro to be honest,

Affirmative Action goes to the Oscars

plenty of others already do, trump has been the joke all show

Well no with what he's saying it'd be
>these are muslims because I say so
>but they aren't because other muslims say so
It was a pretty simple statement, try to keep up here

the real joke is that a bunch of out of touch multi millionaires thinking that their empty headed virtue signaling means dick to most of the country.

He looks exactly like Hannibal Buress.

uh....... I mean, I hate Sup Forums as much as normal people but do those faggots know that Islam HATES FAGGOTS?

well it seems to trigger you a lot

>triggered

good one lad

Did he lose, only because he's white?

Doesn't count, Ahmadiyya is fake Muslim.

How are Ahmadiyyas are more moderate? They're the one who unnecessarily add some pajeet as a leader

You aren't very intelligent

Partially because they're terrified to criticize anyone with darker skin than theirs. And partially because they see the world as divided between bullies and victims, and righteousness is always on the side of the victim. America (the bully) has been involved in wars with poor, defenseless Muslims, and they must be protected.

tl;dr the answer, as always, is "daddy issues"

Micheal Shannon is the most underrated actor in the entire multiverse

Honestly, Cottonmouth was better. I like Michael Shannon, but Nocturnal Animals wasn't his best role

His best movies are 99 Homes and Take Shelter.

plus he did a really good job as Cotton Mouth in Luke Cage

Probably because the leader of Islam is a decapitating pedophile. If you're going to make a moderate Islam you have to remove Mohammed.

ouch the edge

been watching every nominated movie from this morning on hacksawridge now and Andrew Garfield deserve this shit more

> & u have to listen to me cause im black

Both adjectives are true. Ol' Mo' did indeed decapitate his enemies and fuck a 9-year-old.

you get 10 alt right points for being le edge

Islam is pretty edgy yes.

protest this shit that was a good movie but fuck Andrew Garfield worked for it

No, that's just true. Nobody who attempts to follow the Koran could be a "religious moderate" by Western standards.

I watched the entire movie somehow. It was way too fucking drawn out and doesn't have a decent climax. We just watch some 8 year old who somehow knows he's gay grow up with a junkie mother and the supporting actor is gone way too soon.

You literally don't know anything about Islam except "I'm supposed to say nice things about it," do you?

Not a argument.