Somehow Elle was more desirable than Abbey Lee

>somehow Elle was more desirable than Abbey Lee

explain this faggotry Sup Forums

They hired Elle for her acting ability and innocent face, not her physique or facial aesthetics, which aren't up to snuff for modeling.

get some taste and you will know

Elle's beauty is natural, hers is artificial and false

Elle was a virgin

Abby is a roastie with big, floppy penis-lips from ten years of catheterrization

That doesn't make any sense, and in reality you just made yourself look stupid

it's a MOVIE. you moran.

haha what if they rubbed necks

the neck knows

they mention multiple times in the film how all the other girls had work done on them except Elle

>it's

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Actually, only the other girl is specified for having done work, Sarah's only problem was that she was older. But Sarah is a natural as well and it ties in that she could "stomach" the burden of beauty that she devoured from Jesse while the plastic chick couldn't.

>facial aesthetics
Elle has way better fa that the other cunt

models are unique beauty
actresses are universal beauty

Ahhahaha how delusional Ellefags are.

Her facial features are too dumpy and receded, they don't cut any angles.

yea but is she a neckslut? these are the questions that need answers

It was what the movie was literally about you faggot.

Did you just watch it to beat off to?

>cuz I did when she ate the eyeball

She was a model.

The best word for her is gaunt. I don't really find her attractive compared to Elle's more friendly face.

>tfw I also have her shitty profile
I want my bones to show, what do bros

lower body fat

Elle is beautiful, Abby is pretty. There's a difference.

LOL AT THESE STUPID FUCKERS IN THIS THREAD

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER OP, abbey lee is the most beautiful woman alive and Elle is some dumpy looking cunt

HAHAHAHAH WRONG

Elle is pretty abbey is a goddess

The girl on the right is objectively more aesthetic. Better posture, better proportions, better neck/jaw placement, better facial structure

Quickly! Someone post that adorable toilet roll webm

Because your pleb

elle literally has the ugliest face in hollywood

Yep Abby looks a bit skeletal which in a few years will be granny territory.

Elle still has that youthful innocence which makes her pass as jb.

In some years she will look like Abby.

Impeccable taste friend

Simply impeccable

it is a movie

>elle
goat nose

>abbey
gorilla head frame

Elle doesn't have a disgusting back tattoo

>deep set eyes
>dark brown circles under eyes, typical of slavs
>severe underbite
>pointy chin

sorry man but you are delusional

How

No she won't ever look like abbey

What separates the two is bone structure. Abbey lee has godlike facial bones, and Elle has nothing special

When Elle is abbeys age she will look like shit

literally none of those apply, thank god you're not in the fashion industry you blind cuck

this, but plebs confuse aesthethics to their personal preference

No red blooded heterosexual man finds super models attractive. The other user that used the word "giaunt" put it best. They all look malnourished and sickly. The tendency for agencies to pick models with strong and prominent facial features makes it obvious that gay men are in charge of everything. Men should have strong and prominent facial features, women should have softer features, less angles and more curves (body and face).

this user knows

>being this retarded

In that scene they intentionally put makeup to make her look ugly. She has no underbite dumbfuck she has an incredible maxilla and anteface

You never held a camera in your life, otherwise you'd know you're talking out of your ass.
>muh high test
kys yourself

>ywn see Freja Beha finger Abbey Lee Kershaw during the peak of their love

You are a patrician and a scholar

>dat terrible posture

Basically fucking disgusting, how are Elle fags so delusional?

>it's a vampire ayy episode
dear god

LOLOLOLOL

LITTERALLY KILLLLL YOUR SELF

prominent clavicle

very nice

>elle is attractive

THIS!!

Just for you my friend

(You)

>All these abbey lee fans blowing the fuck out of Elle fags

>thumbnails
cmon lad

>homosexual that goes to community college for photography getting booty blasted that normal people don't find disgusting skeleton beasts attractive

So only photographers know what's beautiful? Not Michelangelo, or Bernini, or Titian, or Botticelli? Go suck some cock faggot.

>tfw receded face
>non-existent cheekbones
>bags under eyes
WHY

She's not a skeleton you dumb cunt

Let me guess your some fat "powerlifter" who is in to MUH HIGH TEST women

Fucking disgusting

Anorexia and fucked up teeth arent attractive

Nice boy hips.

i'm not even a fan my modelfu is frida gustavsson but fucks like can't differentiate between attractiveness and great aesthethics

Bless you friend

Also to the Queer defending Abby (because it's clear it's just one person samefagging) are you just mad that the entire movie is about how the fashion industry is full of braindead degenerate cunts and that models like Abby are ugly on the inside and outside and people like Elle are the truly beautiful ones?

lmao

>nosering

FUCKING DROPPED

also
>wearing a cross

ohmy GOD

Doesn't matter if we disagree on modelfus, you are a man of taste and I appreciate that

Much obliged senpai

Did you even watch the fucking movie? Elle wasn't beautiful on the inside dumbass

>waah why can't my hambeasts compete with aesthetic models, they're skeletons waah

Idiot child, Abbey has superior bone structure, no amount of DUDE THICC LMAO can beat that, when it comes to MODELLING.

Ugly lanky skellington bitch

HAHA YES

Did you watch the movie? The ending confirms that physical beauty trumps all else. It's quite a daring ending considering that the audience is mostly comprised of wimps like you.

thanks lad

Most redpilled movie of the year desu

stay mad

Exactly, when it comes to modeling, an industry ran fags, who gravitate towards women who like young teen boys.

elle fanning BLACKED when

yessssss yessssss

You sure seem obsessed with this fag angle, however, your pleb theory falls short considering that the industry would change its standards if the market didn't react. You can fool yourself but you can't fool your instincts, Abbey is the superior chick.

If you had ever interacted with attractive women, youd know that they lose their looks as they age.

A 16/17 year old naturally beautiful woman is probably the most sought after and desired human being there is.

Elle Fanning is a natural beauty. Shes not a sex bomb like Abbey Lee, but then again Abbey Lee without make-up doesnt look remotely as beautiful as Fanning.

All that being said, If Saoirse had a nice body, she would have been better for the role.

Elle fanning MURDERED when?

welcome lads

You think because elle died and skelly bitch lived that Elle "lost" and skelly bitch "won"? Stick to musicals and broadway.

>youd know that they lose their looks as they age
not all of them. in fact abbey looks better now than she did as a teen.

Wut, I didn't say that dummy.

The market is women you dumb faggot. Men would be a lot more interested in fashion/modeling if the women were actually attractive.

>she washes her own car despite having a shitload of money
good girl

Abbey Lee's features were once much softer.

The market goes beyond fashion you dumb fuck, photography is much broader than that.

Wrong.

Make-up and great camerawork can make that seem that way.

Then what made you come the conclusion that physical beauty trumps all? The whole thing was supposed to be that Elle was more beautiful than the two older washed up models, so shouldn't elle should've been on top at the end?

>On the Internet, nobody knows you're Abbey Lee

Wouldn't surprise me if she's one who'd lurk online promoting her own brand

Prolly not true, I enjoy the fantasy tho

Michael Sheen is an absolute madman.

Photography might be your hobby and I'm sure in your cicrcle of friends at your community college photography is important but a vast majority of people don't give a shit about photography and a lot of people don't even consider it art.