Are they going to win the Championsl Eagle, Sup Forums?

Are they going to win the Championsl Eagle, Sup Forums?

No >we aren't, but >we're going to get a cheeky semifinal run in

We’re gonna win the bloody cup lads!

>these flags
>these posts

When do we ban Somalis and spics?

No, Barça will

No.

Winning against Dortmund under Bosz is like successfully stealing candy from a blind, sleeping toddler.

>that one American who still doesn't understand the cheeky banter behind pretending WE are the best team in the world

If Real Madrid (or spanish teams) doesn´t win i wish you do. Good team and their progression trough this years deserve some reward.

Bugger yourself yank. I’m just in burgerland for me ‘olidays

Thanks Spainbro

>Last 4 years; OMG SPURS ARE THE BEST! LONDON IS WHITE! HOLY SHIT SPURS ARE AMAZING POCHGOAT OMFG IM CUMMING
>Win absolutely fucking nothing

>Last 4 years for 'boring boring shit Arsenal'
>3 FA Cups

Spurs are good, yes, better than Arsenal? Yes. Are they going to be accepted as better than Arsenal if they continue to win sweet fuck all? No. If they win CL, then Spurs will push Arsenal to 3rd in London.

They are the Leeds United of our generation. Will be battling relegation to League 1 in a ten years.

*teleports behind you*
heheeh nothing personel kid

No need to teleport, Marcelo is already permanently behind the opposition winger and right back

No. We are

When was the last time a small club won the cl?

liverpool in 2005

2004. Although, by today's standards, 2010

top bant

yes

Poochie’s bringing back the glory days lads

Say Spurs win the FA Cup, but Arsenal win he Europa League. Is that a "power shift"?

I love this Spurs team and how they've naturally progressed into a bigger club, but I feel it's easy to forget her Arsenal did the same in the eighties/nineties/early 00s. They've had an indisputable fall from grace, but the stature, pride, and potential of the club is all still there.

>thanks Spainbro
>tf tp
Neck yourself Amerishart bandwagon scum

What glory days? It's fucking Tottenham!

Chelsea 2012

as long as Uefalona doesn't win, I'm happy.

Shut the fuck up javarius niggerus III

Sadly, that kinda is correct. Next will be Man City.