Why is North America such a shithole compared to Europe?

Why is North America such a shithole compared to Europe?

Niggers and spics

gee i dunno boss

we generally have more nonwhite people than Europe

As a burger I can confirm
/Thread

populace that doesn't care about corruption

niggers

What the hell is going on in Northern Canada?

To be fair to burgers, if you removed nignogs and spics, the murder rate would be at a UK level, and that's WITH 300 million guns in mostly white hands.

Natives

>muh niggers whaaaaaaa :(

Why are white people so whiney?

First post, best post

I'm sitting in the balkans and I'm safer than a fucking canadian xD 0.0% murder rate

Lots of wilderness Senpai not very civilized

What the fuck is going on in northern Canada?

>Trying to defend blacks on Sup Forums

What's up with the Tuvan Republic? I though they'd be chill cause their essentially Mongolians

>be nigger
>murder people
>WHITE PEOPLE MADE ME DO IT, I DINDU NUFFIN

Does suicide count into murder statistics in Europe like they do in the us?

Our murders are all pretty much native on native, serial killer on native, and cop on native. So I human beings don't get murdered here very often.

Thank G-d the black rate is somewhat stable.

Inuit gas huffers who have literally nothing to do besides collect welfare and rape each other. It's pretty sad actually.

What the heck is up with east Russia?

What's happening in Siberia?

They don't do that in America.

Why are Indians so chill?

well, you have to understand that most of the time you don't kill the people you raped, that way you can rape them again. It's not like Europe has an unlimited supply or rape attractive women.

sounds like abos

Murders among white farm owners occur at a rate of 97 per 100,000 per year, compared to 31 per 100,000 per year in the entire South African population.

Don't let the niggers take control of your countries.

Northern Australia is a spooky place, too desolate and big to police. Apparently there was some cannibal that used to kill motorists that broke down while passing through the state. Never caught the cannibal, suspect they are still out there somewhere. Probably an Abbo no doubt.

They should keep the minorities there

places that are higher in homicide are higher in nigger. Look at Alabama, Georgia,
Mississippi for example. Very high nigger content and higher crime than say Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Utah etc that are close to 97% white. Niggers bring nigger problems.

Or criminals. Bit of history repeating itself. Ever wonder why Australians shitpost so much?

The actual reason is that the USA has a far lower median age than Europe, so of course more people are going to kill each other there because Europe is populated entirely by old people in nursing homes.

The single, most powerful source of degeneracy.

Negroes

if this aint Tyrone callin' Malik a nigger i dont know what is.

Just wait until Trump loses, USA in civil war and russia invades your ass :)
>I'll be sure to throw a few keks your way.

then why are the Dakotas so high in homicide?

what issue do you take with the statistics posted

Essentially the same deal. Alcohol is straight up banned in Nunavut (The northern province with %80 inuit pop and all the murders)

Why are you so homicidey?

More niggers and Jews.

Why so much murder in Tannu Tuva?

The real answer to this is the so called "Culture of Honour".

The stronger you care about getting respect from strangers, the most likely you'll do stupid ape shit.

Like if you bump into someone on the side walk, if you can go "Oh my mistake, have a nice day", then you don't have the culture that makes you murder people.
If you bump into someone and think "Oi motherfucker! What the fuck where your'e going!"
That response leads to murders.

The more people who react in the latter way, the more murders.

You can probably think of the type of cultures that promote that type of behaviour. They're generally not European.
With the exception of the Slavs

I've known my whole life. Trump finally presented the opportunity.

Russia is not representative of other slavs.
They somehow go to extremes all the time, they are either the most brilliant people, or niggers with the wrong skin color.

What goes on here? Mongolians?

Drunk Siberian natives

because they have a lot of issues with extremely poor native American communities

>tuva

Yes, the people of Genghis can't deny their blood.

so does Montana and the other Northwestern states but the Dakotas seem to have a much higher homicide rate than those states?

>Northern Territory
>5 - 9.99

Top kek fucking Abos

People in Montana are more disperse than people in the dakotas. Rural peoples are always less violent. If niggers were dispersed one or two a mile, the rate of violent crime would go down even for them.

Essentially there are three main factors that generate high crime. 1) ethnic issues (multiculti, naturally lower IQs, etc) and 2) population density (higher pop equals higher crime rates) and 3) economic factors (low income, higher crime)

That's literally a map of non-Whites.

Pretty much
Why is Russia such a shithole though
I thought Russia being shit was a meme or US propaganda

Niggers and Jews

Take this map with a grain of salt.

Siberia is a vast tundra och drunk native mongols though.
One of Russia's main problem is their wide diversity in ethnic groups, among them undesiralbes.

Natives

And Amerifats claim that gun control doesn't work.

Mexico has much tighter gun control laws than USA, and it's way redder on that map

They look interesting

It's because of the Protestant Work Ethic.
That map is essentially a map of where the British, French, Germans and Scandinavians colonized and where they didn't.

It's the sense of the greater good and the ability to let personal slights slide. If something inconvenient happens and you take it fucking personally, then that leads to violence.

If you believe in something bigger than your family unit, then you are not prone to violence. All the red areas, the biggest unit people believe is the family.
When it becomes family against family, violence happens because you meet other families every day.

If you believe in communities, then violence is rare because you don't meet people from other communities very often.

Think about the normal Hispanic household. You have like 3+ generations there. All in the same house.
Because that's their whole world. They need to keep them together.

For a normal "white" family, it's ok to have family spread out because they don't see the people in between as a threat/competition.

She looks like an Irish girl with a oblong face instead of a round one

What happens in those three provinces near America? Natives in the North ok but this is where real Canadian live

Prairie provinces. Full of rednecks and farmers.

Illinois should be red. Chicago alone has more homicide deaths per year than most countries

we report our crimes, Europe covers them up just like Japan does.

fpbp

Why whiney...