Fallen empire behind both World Wars.

Rightful Tuvan clay

CRIMEA IS NOT RUSSIAN YOU WHORE

>be like an empire an' shit
>lose some world wars
>be pandhandle and shit

People obsessed with conquering the world

Those are just germanized slovenes.
If in doubt, just go to Bad Radkersburg, you can go anywhere without even speaking german.

I thought the Germans of Radgona hated Slovenes cause their town hall has a mural of the burghers' struggle to resist Slovenian occupation and join Austria in 1918 - 20. Never been there though.

most evil country in europe

The Jews of Europe, Germany is its good goy

They should be part of Germany anyway.

kangaroo fuckers

Everybody in Hungary loves Austria, and our beloved empress Elizabeth. There are like 4 bridges and 25 streets named after her just in Budapest.

Otherwise Germans and Austrians are viewed as 'model citizens', they have a perfect, unblemished reputation, as serious, hardworking, precise people.

Often confused with Australia, which is infinitely more relevant today.

favourite neighbour :3

Been there this year (went to pay a visit to Bevog brewery), I've seen people speaking slovene in the streets and in the stores.

I had to switch back and forth between slovene and german (better at speaking german than slovene) but overall it was a pleasant endeavour.

Native's german was easier for me to understand than many other austrian's german, accent was OK and people were very friendly if you tried to speak both languages.

whoah, Bevog's fame is spreading. The owner is actually a Slovene who moved across the border cause of more favourable business conditions. He introduced microbrews to Slovenia on a massive scale, and our quality of life has improved because of it.

Rightful Spanish clay. They only survived the Ottomans because of Strong Spanish Terrcios

I stocked a few before going back to France.
The guy did an excellent job with with his beers.

I tried Human Fsh's "Combat Wombat" from Vrhnika, I liked it a lot but prefer Bevog's Kramah.

While visiting pivovarna Union, I tried as well their pale ale, not bad but not the best I tried.

I've tried one of our local beers in France, "Ibuprofane" IPA is quite close to Kramah.
brasserieelixkir.fr/nos-bières/

This and we get all the blame and pay all the reparations.

Rightful Swedish clay because .. b-because ... something

BEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like fried chickenn tbqh

We should trade slavic vienna for.... anything tbqh

My man you dont know what you're talking about, were there no slavic girls in our country half the lads would reach conscription age as virgins

We dont have many slavs in the west my dood

your loss

my ancestral homeland :)