We are even more liberal than Hillary.

you racists arent welcome here

to mexico no.

Trust me, you do not want to move here.

No thanks, I like my head attached to my body

Coward.

YOU'LL REGRET IT.

I GUARANTEE IT.

HIS NAME IS FUCKING DRUMPF HJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Canada? What, you think Canada has it better than us right now? Have you even heard that faggot Trudeau? Dude is further leftwing that Obama is.

I can't think of any good places left to go. My parents are getting ready to retire and they're planning on either moving to fucking Alaska or some place very remote in the US or going abroad. They visited Italy recently and they're fond of the central part of the country and apparently it's very cheap to live there. I guess shit costs less in Italy or something, I don't know. But really, is Italy any better off than we are? They're just as corrupt and controlled by the kikes as anyone.

There are no good places left to go.

xD

That would be even worse. Go to based Norway or Switzerland. That being said it'd doubtful you will be able to keep your guns as you like

Lmao

Avoid Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver. If you are for real.

COME TO CALGARY!
HELP US KICK OUT THE LIBTARDS!

If you're really serious about emigrating, aside from Canada, the easiest (cheapest) route I can think of is invoking the DAFT and starting a business in The Netherlands. It's immediate, no visa bullshit/points system any of that. It's basically like the EU "freedom of movement" thing with the exception that you have to keep at least 4,500 Euros invested in a business for five years until you qualify for Dutch citizenship.

Pfft, yeah, enjoy your brand new NDP government and your skyrocketing defecit.

Move to Manitoba, we just elected the Provincial Tories. Things are looking good here.

The FBI and Comey just did what the men who wear the goat heads wanted them to do. No one should be shocked by this.

He's prettier than her, which is the one thing you really want out of a lady president.

Canada, which is considerably more liberal than the USA.

It's going to be part of the North American Union anyway, so you're going no where.

Oh and if you guys mean because there's no corruption here, then I'm sorry to say the Liberals have gotten away with worse and people still vote for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal

>wants to leave the USA to escape cuck establishment politics
>Flees to Canada — the cuck capital of the planet

He's probably just venting. We're all sad today not just because Hillary gets away with yet another felony but because it's apparent we are essentially a banana republic.

Bite your tongue. I don't need more sadness today.

>Shalom, motherfucker!