too soon

LE MADMAN

Nice.

Kek

Y E S

What a thread

QUATRE VINGT SEIZE

Go fuck a cactus.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Liverpool or Gerrard the slip is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with one goal in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the title this season. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive season unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other club, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Ronaldo. But nope, because it's Liverpool, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of seasons, you laugh at us, and a club legend that stayed loyal and treated his supporters like family. You suck off Totti etc for being loyal, but Gerrard, who was one of the best midfielders of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the City win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for JT after the penalty slip in 2008 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want United to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful. Fuck, and you Chelsea fans are so fucking rich. Plastics, all of you. Before Russian money came in, what were you, a club with racist hooligans that purchased old successful players and often forgotten about. Mid-table club. "B-but we love Zola!" Yeah, sure you do, I can use Wikipedia as well. I'm going to assume you have a stiffy when you read about players that actually joined your fucking club before 2003, since it gives you more ammo to hide your shame into supporting a club solely for its liverpool.

It's not fucking fair, it really isn't. Your obsession is just disingenuous and you'll never realize that. Go ahead, laugh at me. Sage me.

Oh fuck off.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Liverpool or Gerrard the slip is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with one goal in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the title this season. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive season unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other club, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Ronaldo. But nope, because it's Liverpool, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of seasons, you laugh at us, and a club legend that stayed loyal and treated his supporters like family. You suck off Totti etc for being loyal, but Gerrard, who was one of the best midfielders of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the City win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for JT after the penalty slip in 2008 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want United to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful. Fuck, and you Chelsea fans are so fucking rich. Plastics, all of you. Before Russian money came in, what were you, a club with racist hooligans that purchased old successful players and often forgotten about. Mid-table club. "B-but we love Zola!" Yeah, sure you do, I can use Wikipedia as well. I'm going to assume you have a stiffy when you read about players that actually joined your fucking club before 2003, since it gives you more ammo to hide your shame into supporting a club solely for its liverpool.

It's not fucking fair, it really isn't. Your obsession is just disingenuous and you'll never realize that. Go ahead, laugh at me. Sage me.

(Dead)

MADMAN

ayy

>The ridiculous thing is that most of the defence played well, I thought Lovren hardly put a foot wrong. We kept giving it away up front and in midfield so that the ball was always coming back at us.

The state of RAWK

SLIPPED

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 50 and am doing better than most of you.

Slippery dog poop team

>you will never be THIS mad

NOVENTA Y SEIS
(Unless you’re Catalan or Basque in which case I deeply apologize)

Wew lads.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/WissBenYedder/status/933092351085445121

Excellent posts

>Liverpool's group is so fucking bad that even though they've only beaten the bottom seeded literally who's from Slovenia, they'll still finish top if they win on the final day

GIVE IT TO ME SEVILLE.

96 get

science has gone too far

SEEEEE
MYYYYY
FENCE

SEE MY FENCE
DRUNKEN SCOUSERS ARE INCENSED
LIKE THIS TICKET
I JUST NICKED IT
PUSHING FROM THE BACK TILL THEY ALL KICK IT

LIIIIIIKE