twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left sent us to hell
But we're going even deeper

>If you're going through hell, keep going

God that game sucked

Whats his name again?

>You're gonna extract HIM?

Kaz "motherbase for the master race" miller

The game was good. The story sucked. It was a perfect chance to complete the stories circle with the birth or solid and liquid, but they didn't even touch on the only important issue

I was so pissed

But Kaz, you were behind it

Kaz "If you try to bring a black, don't come back" Miller
Kaz "Rhodesian comeback" Miller
Kaz "if you Fulton a coon I'm shooting the balloon" Miller

To be fair, that's Konami's fault. Not Kojima's

Ground Zeroes because it was a demo, or TPP because it had no ending? Either way the gameplay was amazing

"Zyklon" Ben Garrison

Good goy

Mr.Derail

Nixon?

I thought it was great. Not as great as the previous games but stood on it's own. The story sucked. The game kinda just ends abruptly and there's never really any resolution.

"Kaz, I'm already a demon"

-Big Ben

As "bad" as Konami is, this is Kojima's fault for going over budget. Would you let some guy run years over the deadline and millions over the budget for some game that isn't even close to being finished?

Look at what we got. It's about half a game with a quarter of a story. Kojima even made a music composer make 40 versions of a song and didn't use any of them. What a waste of fucking cash. If you think Tim Schafer is bad with cash when he has no boss to answer to then just imagine the disaster Kojima's next project will be.

People treat Kojima with too much respect. He's like George Lucas. Everyone forgets that the talent around him is what made his product good, not that man himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw2K1B04lLo

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL
GIVE UP FREE WILL FOREVER
THEIR VOICES WON'T BE HEARD AT ALL

STANDING HERE

I REALIZE

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

keked on that last one

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

80 MIRRION DORRAS
>meanwhile at witcher 3
that game took 81 million dollars, is also open-world but has more content and doesn't deliberately force you to replay missions to receive 20 seconds of story

BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE

>MGSV will never, ever be as fun as the pre-launch hype threads

A fiddle huh? Got it.