>Atheist (7%)
>Not stated (1%)

>Main Religions (Netherlands)

>49.2% Non-Religious (Fedoras)
>24,4% Roman Catholic
>5.7% Protestant
>4.9% Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/fusiontables/embedviz?q=select col9>>1 from 12MlDjNA5L1X5c_eQTu5YixArOGcKxsTbBKrU954N&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=50.54613592291295&lng=4.768078195312455&t=1&z=8&l=col9>>1&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=KML
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=kPEPnAlsy80
youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvWSwASAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank your new pope.

I agree with you little brother. But we are still doing better then you though.

>Islam and Belgium at 5% muzzies

I have a legit hard time believing this.

According to a 2010 Eurobarometer poll

37% of Belgian citizens believe there is a God.
31% believe there is some sort of spirit or life force.
27% do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force.
From a December 2014 survey by the VU University Amsterdam it was concluded that for the first time there are more
atheists (25%)
than theists (17%) in the Netherlands.
The majority of the population being agnostic (31%) or ietsistic (27%).
5% declined to answer.

Where did it go wrong brother?

Does The Netherlands seriously have more Catholics than Protestants? I always thought the native Dutch were 100% Protestant except for some parts in the South (Brabant, Limburg, Zeeland, ...)

>Muslims are concentrated in certain regions of >the country, constituting 23.6% of the population >in Brussels, but just 4.0% in Wallonia and 3.9% >in Flanders.

We should seperate and let Wallonia keep Brussels :D

>I-It's the jews who gave us this image, we didn't b-bring this on ourselves!

we've got a bigger percentage of muzzies than the netherlands?? goddamn brussels...

other than that, what is the point of this thread?

Muzzies are only contained to the big cities. Most Belgians don't like living in the city so the population in the towns/suburbs make up for the fucked up demographics of the biggest cities.

If you step one km outside the biggest cities it's already 90%+ white.

That is starting to change though, mid sized cities (Aalst, Kortrijk) are getting enriched too, sadly...

It's hard to be religious in Belgium, now that you gone through Christian madness and recently Islam madness. Maybe Islam will teach people how retarded they are by being Christians.

>0,1% difference

All the childeren of the older protestant generation became atheist (degenerate) or they left to anglo countries. The roman catholics remained. Especially in the southern provinces.

Indeed i live in Aalst sadly and it changes with the day but to say only muzzies come is not true actually. Atleast not in my neighbourhood all houses here are bought out by developers.

They make appartments from it and put 10 romas in 1 appartment and charge 10 times rent hahahaha.

yeah but still...

What are you talking about, subhuman slav? Christianity is great!

Yet, Brussels (and Belgium as a whole) is the center of terrorism in Europe

Truly makes you think

I wonder how Kekkites rank?

But lets be honest for a second guys disregarding this is pol. You guys do believe in something right?
And the chance you are baptist even if you are not religous must be around 95 percent chance.

Aalst is cursed because it's basically the closest mid sized city (aside from Leuven?) to Brussels, you get all the left over kids who can't find a school from there...

What has Christianity ever done for any nation? All it does is send money to Jews through wedding/funeral and mixes races together during wedding, at least Buddhist get married among same races.

Despite all the memes population of sweden is 5 percent islam.

Yeah and all the gibsmedat. Also more and more French speaking its actually getting i dont know in english, Voorstad van Brussel.

I don't really understand your reply, but I assume you are asking me if I believe in God? My answer is yes. Used to be an atheist, but now it's fairly obvious to me that there is some sort of creator.

I am not baptized though.

I bedoel gedoopt.

Lmao, are you kidding me? White people were brutal savages before Christianity, charity, they archived a lot of historical evidence, ...

Christianity is the key reason our civilization is the way it is.

Smug atheists piss me off so much. If you want to act morally superior, you should go to Reddit instead.

The modern world brother and influence from other countries. It also became like this because, life is becoming easier for people. People in western countries don't have to fight for survival anymore. And they are taking it for granted. And because life is becoming so easy they don't have to hope that one day things will be better. That's why the west is full of degeneracy, because they believe nothing will ever judge them.

What's wrong with being non-religious?

Degenerate

Atheism is a negative doctrine.

How so.

A reminder that Christian church called everybody barbarian that wasn't converted to Christianity, but actually the done all the killings. It was really opposite. We can see it every day even with Americans, attacking/exploiting countries and importing their people. Germany literally run by Christians, doing exactly the same, bombing Syria, importing Syrians.

I don't understand how people believe in God. The thought makes no sense to me.

I can see why people would want meaning to their lives and closure to why they are living or whatever, but I just don't really care either way. I guess I could be "Irreligious" or apathetic.

Last numbers :
7% muslims in Belgium

4,9% of muslims in Wallonia
23% in Brussels (wtf)
I don't know for Vlaanderen but this map doesn't look good :
fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/fusiontables/embedviz?q=select col9>>1 from 12MlDjNA5L1X5c_eQTu5YixArOGcKxsTbBKrU954N&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=50.54613592291295&lng=4.768078195312455&t=1&z=8&l=col9>>1&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=KML

They're more muslims in Antwerpen alone than in Charleroi and Liège combined (the two biggests muslim shitholes of wallonia)

Yeah, that's true. Reading about child abuse in the Soviet Union should make people thankful 4 religion. Anyone who isn't thankful 4 religion after reading that is Fucked up.

Yeah, so, all other religions r all completely tolerant? Also note that just because many Catholic church officials in history were evil doesn't mean they represent all Christians. The church official were not elected by believers.

You know, this is exactly same shit you hear from Muslims. Of course they aren't all evil, most of them aren't, but their problem is that once their religious leaders say kill, then they kill. Another even bigger problem is that religious people always vote for religious politicians and religious politicians are confused like all religious people and they fuck up world all the time for thousands of years and we keep repeating same bullshit story of crisis after crisis and they keep moving from one continent to another, creating their empires build from dumb Christian money and then they fuck up other people for nothing. When EU is done, where will they move? Who will they blame? Surely not those in charge, it will be somebody from other country, some other politician, they always innocent and every Christian agrees, after all we had million pedophile cases in history of church and believe it or not, but not a single priest was ever gone to jail, they all were moved to other location eventually. Christians and good, top kek.

>There are more Catholics than protestants in the Netherlands.
>There are more Catholics than protestants in Germany

Just a few more decades and protestantism will be gone from europe.

this has 4 million views
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
is the tide turning lads?

>not putting in into historical context

Holy shit it sounds exactly like Orthodox hymns

youtube.com/watch?v=kPEPnAlsy80

How could you acquire, let's say, a car or a house when without a loan nowadays, assuming you aren't born in a very wealthy family ?

By changing the way "nowadays" works, into more like how it used to be (even around 30 years ago)

>Belgium
>the home of Marc Dutroux

>Netherlands
>not the home of Marc Dutroux

Please, Brusselscuck.
Slovakia:
>69% Roman Catholic
>7% Lutheran
>4% Greek Catholic
>2% Calvinist
>1% Orthodox
>3% Undecided (mostly trolls writing in Jedi or Pastafarianism as a tradition)
>13% non-religious
>few thousand kebabs, not one official mosque or minaret in the whole country
Wait, it gets better.
>86% Slovak, 10% Hungarian, 2% Czech, Polish, Ukrainian - 98% white (our bozgors are white)
Literally can't compete with west slavic master race. Get a Slovak hockey jersey so we can spare you on the day of the squat.

>netherlands the home of joris demmink

I mean, they don't hang around your country because DUDE is haram.
They don't hang around our country because last time they did that pic related happened.

Here's another one I've randomly found

youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvWSwASAI

who knew?

>implying i need to read an ancient piece of literature to not get cucked by loans
try again, schlomo

>Greek catholics
Greeks in your country? Weird

>Slovakian atheist

Gay

And then the pope will tell all of you to let in muslims

>

Greek catholicism. Uniatism or whatever hell it's called. Mostly Ukrainians and east Slovaks, who are another species.

Who are the 2% who aren't white? Gypsies?

>bozgors are white

Doesn't that mean Hungarian? Of course they're white, people considered Hungarians whiter than Slavs for most of the 19th century.

Belgians are more Völkisch than Dutch

The savior of the white race will be born from the womb of Belgium.

>britbong of unspecified religion
Gayer.

>Christian Orthodox
>gay

Ha..

Yup, that's gypsies. Some of them are whiter than others, but generally they aren't white.
And I thought you saw Hungarians as Asians here, so you got me confused.
Also, "Hungarian" in the 19th century meant anybody from the Kingdom of Austro-Hungary from the Transleithavian part of the kingdom. So that includes Slovaks, who are white as hell, also Romanians, Slovenians, Croatians, Serbs...

>christian orthodox
>british
Oh, so you're Polish? Alright, I take it back. You're alright.

You too mate. But you need to cut it down on the fedoraism

Btw, Polish are catholics

>more like how it used to be

sucking a frenchman's cock for royal title

Maybe not that far back

Yes, they are.
Just like the English are Muslim.
So what in the world are you?

>survey by VU in amsterdam

nigga, please