Even he's not in his best he still breaks records

Other urls found in this thread:

whoscored.com/Regions/247/Tournaments/36/Seasons/3768/Stages/10274/PlayerStatistics/International-FIFA-World-Cup-2014
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYlA1l51zI
youtube.com/watch?v=LvITArPUcNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Top 10 are all after 2010
Really gets the noggin joggin

based desu.

>The Terror of Tadjikistan

>The eviscerator of Apoel

This is Ronaldo in the CL:

>APOEL (H): 2 goals
>Dortmund (A): 2 goals
>Tottenham (H): 1 goal
>Tottenham (A): 1 goal
>APOEL (A): 2 goals

This is Ronaldo in La Liga:

>Betis: 0 goals
>Alaves: 0 goals
>Espanyol: 0 goals
>Getafe: 1 goal
>Eibar: 0 goals
>Girona: 0 goals
>Las Palmas: 0 goals
>Atleti: 0 goals

Not really sure what's going on. If he keeps playing like this I don't think he deserves the Ballon d'Or this season even with his great performance in the second half of 2016-17.

>scores in the most difficult competition where buyern city barca juve psg flopped in the last few years no matter how much money they had
>I don't think he deserves the Ballon d'Or
fucking retard
if Real wins another CL then it's the 6th balloon door for Ronaldo and there's nothing you can shipost about to stop this.

Ronaldo does absolutely nothing for 8 months a year then produces in May to be the "best player"
He completely plays the system and FIFA has no problem rewarding him because it makes them money having a rival agenda against Messi

>scores in the most difficult competition where buyern city barca juve psg flopped in the last few years no matter how much money they had

In the group stage. Half of those goals against APOEL. If Ronaldo starts scoring like crazy against elite teams in the knockout stages, as he has done before, then yes, I agree with you. But what is stopping him from scoring against bottomfeeder Spanish teams?

>if Real wins another CL then it's the 6th balloon door for Ronaldo and there's nothing you can shipost about to stop this.

The next ballon d'or will be awarded in January, long before this season's CL winner is decided.

>Ronaldo does absolutely nothing for 8 months a year then produces in May to be the "best player"
This is completely wrong. The man is a goalscoring machine, year=round, it's rare to see him go more than 2 games without scoring. That's why it's so weird for him to be faltering in Spain like this. It can't be just age, because he still got a couple goals against Tottenham who have a solid defense.

>Ronaldo does absolutely nothing for 8 months a year
Somehow is the top scorer in every group stage TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>That is a ratio of 0.69 goals per game
>His all time ratio is 0.70 goals per game
Splitting CL and Lol liga up will be biased for and against him respectively

>he's a goalscoring machine year round

no, he went to sleep all of last year until May. But no one gives a fuck about anything prior to it anymore. The awards are all impulse rewards, which is why he got the trophy after his hat trick against Sweden, and which is why him scoring at the end of last year for 3 games also got him the award. I'm sure Zidane knows this deceiving formula.

He’s really struggling to find stats to make him seem good now.

Meanwhile Messi wins this for his superior playmaking against the beastly Bosnia and irate Iran
Meanwhile Messi won Balon d'Or in 2010 despite Sneijder winning the treble and Messi completely failing to score at all in the world cup that year

>Meanwhile Messi wins this for his superior playmaking against the beastly Bosnia and irate Iran
whoscored.com/Regions/247/Tournaments/36/Seasons/3768/Stages/10274/PlayerStatistics/International-FIFA-World-Cup-2014

>Meanwhile Messi won Balon d'Or in 2010 despite Sneijder winning the treble and Messi completely failing to score at all in the world cup that year

That's only because Xavi and Iniesta split votes to take it away from Sneijder

>calendar year
woah, this is one irrelevant stat

>making fun of Messi for reaching the WC final when Ronaldo was literally out in the groups stage
kek
KEK

Not only that, he finished behind our shitty national team in that group stage

but Ronaldo won the euro lmao

>scoring in consecutive champions leagues is irrelevant

'-'

>Euro is only one game
Is braindeath an epidemic in the burgerland?

We didn't lose because of that, it was the first Argentine penalty and second of the series, right after Vidal's miss

He was invisible the whole competition, and don't bring some goal against shitty teams like Hungary

He was involved in 6 out of 9 of Portugal's goals.

>started the counter attack and finished to leave quresma open to score the goal against croatia
>scored the penalty against poland
>scored and assisted in the semi finals against wales

You are watching futbol the wrong way Dieguinho

Portugal would have been knocked out by Hungary if it weren't for him. Now please go back to playing FIFA

woah, such mighty opponents

Messi lost to Bolivia about 2 months ago...

See? You don't know what you are talking about

Do you unironically think Bolivia at home is easier than Hungary? kek, Europoofters would literally die if they had to play at 4000m over the sea level

wait a minute

Ronaldo is already at fucking 17 goals in this CL? what the fuck they're not even done with the group stage. what am I missing here?

Calendar year, from Jaunary to December...

1st Grade.

>Ronaldo is already at fucking 17 goals in this CL? what the fuck they're not even done with the group stage. what am I missing here?

What part of the words "calendar year" do you not understand, you fucking idiot? It includes the second half of last season's Champions League.

what is this argentine meme of Bolivia at home? does Argentina always lose there or what

and yes, Hungary is a much more stronger team than fucking Bolivia. you Latinos have a knack for overrating even your shittiest fucking teams

>ronaldo scoring twice to beat hungary is bad
>messi scoring 0 goals to lose to bolivia is fine
?

oh. then not impressive.

>Hungary is a much more stronger team than fucking Bolivia
Ok, you know nothing about this sport

Why do I even bother replying to Northern Americans, if you even watched a few games you'd know Bolivia and Ecuador games at home are different, they play on the highest point to take advantage and it works most of the time, even more against Argentines, Argentina is mostly a flat country and we lack pacy black players

>my geographic location predetermines my knowledge of a sport

You really think bolivia is stronger than Poland, Croatia and Wales? fucking lol.

No, I was talking about Hungary

Poland, Croatia and Wales are memes tho, 2 good players and 9 literally whos each team

Name one Bolivian player other than Moreno

It's mostly cultural, you didn't grow up playing and watching football like me
And yes, geographically too, you live in an icy country, you don't play outdoor sports

Chumacero

They are smart tho, they know they are worse than all teams in South America so they play at the highest point and mostly use players from the same club who already know each other

>you didn't grow up playing and watching football like me
On a 140p letterbox?
>you live in an icy country, you don't play outdoor sports
Yes I slip on my driveway walking to my car in 35 degree August weather

>Canada
>35 degree
Fahrenheit, right?

Amazing education system you have there

Nice sense of humour there lad

Anyway, you cheerypick the Bolivia game and it's obvious you are either ignorant or baiting. If you watched the whole qualies you'll know Argentina without Messi is complete shit, we lost 2-0 at home against Ecuador, and then defeated them 3-1 in Ecuador with Messi, scoring a hat trick and qualifying us in the last game

Uruguay? Peru? Venezuela?
Draws won't get you far in the world cup

Are you baiting or being serious and just don't know shit about it? Don't make me waste my time

If you are ignorant I can explain it to you

I think soccer is for third world shitskins, but is "champions league goals within a calendar year" something to brag about? Does he have the most champions league goals in a champions league also? I'm confused why this would be noteworthy.

Go ahead
>Does he have the most champions league goals in a champions league also?
Yes, 2nd place has 16 less than him. He also has the most assists, knockout stage goals, and finals goals.

If that's the case, TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Yes, he has lot of records in Champions League, briging the calendar year goals is stupid

He has the most goals in CL flat, most goals in an unique competition, most goals in semi-finals, etc

We had 3 different managers during the qualies, they all played different systems. We went from ultra-offensive to ultra-defensive and now back to offensive

Plus Messi was injured/suspended for half of the qualies and the pressure by the press almost celebrating we were out of the WC

>The next ballon d'or will be awarded in January
i was talking about his potential 6th not 5th you dumb fuck

obviously he's gonna win this one (5th) in january, in 2017 he won primera and the UCL final by himself, also the spanish supercup and the next club world cup.
who else do you think will get the balon dor?

So what's the point in taking away Ronaldo's goals and wins, when Messi fails to beat and score against Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela, and Uruguay?

I already explained you the Messi situation, every game he missed (almost half of them) we lost so when he came back all the pressure was on him to save us, and he eventually did in the last game

A couple years ago there were people in Argentina who didn't rate Messi but now we are all sure that we won't even get past the group stage without him in the next WC

Ronaldo, on the other hand, has a good team who can win games for him, like the last Euros final. In Argentina no one scores if it isn't Messi or a Messi assist

He doesn't deserve this one with the way he's playing. This is a calendar year award, four good months at the beginning aren't the whole thing. If he doesn't improve soon then he doesn't deserve to win it.

>who else
Messi

Kane la

>i actively partake and debate in messi vs ronaldo threads

>implying its not the ultimate debate

pele vs maradona is the thinking man's debate

Kane just scores lots of goals, he never wins anything

Titles are team archivements, the Golden Ball is an individual award

>implying el bicho doesn't deserve the balon de oro

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYlA1l51zI

based argiebro

>Messi
>the executioner of eibar
Neither Ronaldo or Messi deserve it so far. Maybe De Bruyne or Kane

>This is a calendar year award
no its not you stupid sack of nigger shit

And Messi was invisible the whole KO stage in WC 2014, including a last minute FK which he kicked to the row Z. Even Romero could have taken a better set piece than that. Laughable he was even considered for an awars, and embarrasing to have given the choke artist the Golden Ball. You know where all those people are right now? Standing trial for corruption. Since Blatter is gone, so is Messi's "relevance". I mean, even fucking Argentina who made it to 3 consecutive finals (lost them all, kek) struggled to qualify and did it against a clearly Ecuadorian C team. Coincidence? I think not.

Uruguay beat Bolivia 2-1 at La Paz. Your point is moot and your Messi an irrelevant choker.
You still have the true GOAT, D10s. Better treat him with the respect he deserves.

>this flag
>this sport
kek, didn't even read your post

We have the same ammount of trophies for the last 30 years, la.
Dont pretend youre any better.

We won the U15 this week

Kek
Thats borderline pedophilia, m80.
At least you have L'anus in the copalib final. Based pepe Sand beating the fucking hues would be glorious.

>immediately pivots into the virgin walk

You can see how the quality of teams in the CL gets shittier every year

>The annihilator of APOEL

>The Despot of Nicosie

>17 goals is a lot

This semen slurrping womans sport just isnt for me

>literally passed into an empty net against part-time fishermen

GOAT

>this performance
>not the GOAT of GOATs

stay mad messi slurper

youtube.com/watch?v=LvITArPUcNI

>the disemboweler of Dortmund

he has good stats, but he won't be remembered as a legend; because everyone knows he would rather lose a World Cup final 5-1, and score the consolation goal, then win on penalties, but be one of the players to miss a penalty on his team.

>but he won't be remembered as a legend; because everyone knows he would rather lose a World Cup final 5-1, and score the consolation goal, then win on penalties, but be one of the players to miss a penalty on his team.
Based on what? He missed his penalty in the shootout against Chelsea and got up afterwards and celebrated with his teammates.

He will be remembered as a legend. A fucking myth.

>the antagonist of APOEL

canada won 22 medals at the last summer olympics, argentina won 4 lmao

shhhhhhhhhhh
dont let him know we dont actually live in igloos

lmao most people have already forgotten him

Go to bed Alfonso

oh wow I thought he had already retired, good for him

Go to bed Alfonso

Dont even reply to argies. Theyre the worst posters on Sup Forums

argentina B T F O

Don't make me say it

>a literal caliphate

Great banter, why don't you call me Muhammed as well, that's never been done before.

At least my countrymen aren't the biggest joke on this forum

>b-but muh leaf

Lol bongs are down there in terms of posting too

>At least my countrymen aren't the biggest joke on this forum
After Sweden, yes you are

>Dont make me say it
>Great banter, why don't you call me Muhammed as well, that's never been done before.

Lol the bong hypocricy

>leafs in football threads