Coincidence Sup Forums sucks now?

>2011 Sup Forums
hates Lebron and Brady and calls them out for their faggotry. Funny memes all around.

>2017 Sup Forums
cant stop sucking them off. Obnoxious "memes" all around.

Yep. /speddit/ for a reason.

Never thought i would see the day yuros werent the cancer on spee

I miss the daily US vs. Europe threads, but now it's just all Le 56% Face vs. Europistan. Two forced memes isn't creative "banter" imo

>I miss the daily US vs. Europe threads
My favorite thing about those is when flags first became a thing, it was shown that most of those threads were Aussies. Go figure

>Sup Forums sucks now
>now

Sup Forums was never good and if you think it was, you are new as fuck

You are a fucking retard. 09-12 Sup Forums was some of the best shit the internet ever had to offer

Found the newfag

Yes, but apehoop was always the gayest part of it, Jamaal. The only good basketball meme was how he king with no ring and that's been dead for years

Sup Forums was a god-tier board until October 2012, lurk moar

millennial babbies have ruined this site.

2012 was right before the general threads stated. It was all downhill from there. This place became reddit in no time.

Says the leaf

Kys

t. Reddit
t. Soyboy

About 80% of posts are made in a general, 10% in game threads, and 10% everything else now

>soyboy

Kys newfag

>typing 'kys' unironically
This is how I know you're underage.

That's my point, this place was a lot more fun and actually had an identity before general threads. Even some of the tripfags like feces were decent. Now you have faggot like this

Dont talk shit on trip royalty

>reddit and other events continue the flood of normalfags, social media using kids and Sup Forumstards
>the former force generals because they can't be original or take time to browse threads, instead they want borderline personal chatrooms they can search up and "live" in everyday

Trip goes back on Old Gay

meh I'm actually glad faggots like him use a trip so I can filter them out

>dick riding a tripfaggot
>possibly samefagging with your trip off

Either way you're a massive cunt.

It's almost like both those players won a retarded amount of championships since then making shitposting near impossible because you'd look absolutely fucking stupid if you tried.

Sup Forums actually made me cry laughing first time I visited, 2010 probably

Wtf has lebrun won? One championship since then? He's also mentally soft

this. you need to know what good and bad threads look like. newfags probably can't get more than 50 replies on their threads without some type of Sup Forums cancer bait.