China buys Hollywood

China is buying Hollywood face it. In 10 years all films from CA studios will be content controlled by Beijing and will be Eastern magic green screen generic shitfests.

The new cultural center of traditional films will be Atlanta Georgia. This is a good thing because the rats that run Hollywood will never move to GA.

Screen cap this. You can't say I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/japans-eighties-america-buying-spree-2014-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than jews

Mel Gibson has a home in Atlanta. This is all you need to know.

Ehh....SJW, non SJW...yeah, I think Ill go with China

ive heard of atl being hollywood 2.0 for a while now

Archer is made there too

Grits>matza

Plenty of people will move to Atlanta. It's closer to New York, which is where quite a lot of Hollywood people live when they aren't working.

Also, New Orleans has been picking up in movie production. If they get bigger I can definitely see the South hosting a large portion of the filmmaking industry.

Stupid Jewish fucks do anything for a dollar. Makes me happy as heck.

Thank you China!

businessinsider.com/japans-eighties-america-buying-spree-2014-9

Everyone thought the Japanese were buying everything in the 80s

>china buys something they like

>this means they'll completely change what they like

They are buying it to get their money out of mainland China because the CCP could bring charges against you at any moment and seize your money. Also because China's economy is a hous of cards and they want their cash in assets politically acceptable to buy.
Transferring it out of Chinese banks and in to USD or Euros will get you and your family arrested.

As soon as a Chinese group owns a studio they will have to run all content through political officers in Beijing. If they don't the businesses of extended family members will have political/legal trouble.

It's like you don't even know what has been behind this international asset buying spree by the Chinese.

Atlanta is shit, it's filled with niggers.

True, but mass-scale gentrification is just around the corner

It's already happening. Mid Town and the entire north and west side of Atlanta is too expensive for anyone other than young professionals. Buckhead and Kennesaw are too expensive for any families making less than a combined income of $170k/year.

Maybe it'll spread to Birmingham and clean this shit hole up

how and where do chinese get money

>The new cultural center of traditional films will be Atlanta Georgia.
That actually sounds like it could be really cool, and not just for MUH CONSERVATISM reasons.

Atlanta is metropolitan so it doesn't really go along with the traditional conservatism of the south. While Trump won Georgia (by just a few percentage points, like five or six), Atlanta mostly voted Democrat (go figure, right?) Although I'm not entirely sure it's just because of minorities. There are quite a few hipsters and yuppies there.

I'm 100% ok with this as long as they make a Gucci Mane East Atlanta Santa capeshit film.

Hah, not just Hollywood.

Thanks to the globalists China has a significant stake in most of North America

>the chinese are buying foreign assets to get their money out of china because china can seize assets.
>so when they move their money out of china's ability to influence they'll do whatever china says to do with it

>As soon as a Chinese group owns a studio they will have to run all content through political officers in Beijing. If they don't the businesses of extended family members will have political/legal trouble.

Might want to finish reading before you reply and look like a retard. China will persecute the extended families of anyone who steps out of line politically. See Yao Ming the basketball player and what they did to him.