/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: All According To Plan Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:

archive.is/m4DaP

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

(((George Soros))) funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-(((epstein)))s-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord
capitalresearch.org/2015/05/the-clinton-foundation-a-cauldron-of-conflicts-and-cronyism/
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
mega.nz/#!eZ4mHLAR!p1yudvy_cIYmGoC-jSa9vcAPcd28jyZhcnb65hldwKA
youtube.com/watch?v=OGDkg3QiJmk
youtube.com/watch?v=CnwGqWG20aA
floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex
tavistockdevelopment.com/
tavistock.com/
lakenona.com/about/
lakenonainstitute.org/
twittermoneybot.com/
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/05/did-the-clinton-foundation-have-a-storefront-accountant-like-madoff/
sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/14/create-your-own-hillary-clinton-slogan-using-her-h-typeface/
charlesortel.com/
twitter.com/CharlesOrtel
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love how this thread is not called "Hillary's E-mails Investigation General"

RELEVANT SHIT

Do you guys still think FBI user was LARPing?

COMEY WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO DRAG HER THROUGH THE MUD BEFORE SAYING NO CHARGES

KEEP INVESTIGATING CF

Links relating to the Clinton Foundation investigation from last thread.

Not much happened do to everyone reacting to Comey's decision.

Lets get back on track now and start digging again.

Stealing this from the Treehouse - I know fuck-all about this, but I also need the copypasta about HSBC anyway:

Comey is a leftist involved with a criminal bank

>Columbia Law School

>HSBC banking institution accused of money laundering for drug cartels-Comey on Board of Directors at the same time-paid out $1.9 billion in fines to DOJ–no charges brought against anybody-Lynch heavily involved.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord

How much have we looked into HSBC holdings? Remember the Saudi property in the UK?

Oh boy.

Stupid question but what exactly is Epstein's position career-wise? Is he a politician or something else entirely?

>implying you can dig anything up on me

Already in the OP, but this is very helpful.

>Open Society
>Tides Foundation

capitalresearch.org/2015/05/the-clinton-foundation-a-cauldron-of-conflicts-and-cronyism/

>Do you guys still think FBI user was LARPing?

Very unlikely at this point, It seems the FBI is going with the elect "Trump and let him clean house plan"

A little taste of Soros.

General sources for this - big players:
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/

Visual.

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

>The memes ITT are getting weapons grade now :D :D :D
Thanks FBI user.

This is one of the more tinfoil hat things we're doing, but download this file if you want the two FBI threads and every /cfg/ thread (until yesterday) on your own storage:

mega.nz/#!eZ4mHLAR!p1yudvy_cIYmGoC-jSa9vcAPcd28jyZhcnb65hldwKA

Below, every Clinton Foundation General thread, still live.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=OGDkg3QiJmk

Exactly, he's going to get in and say "Go get 'em boys!" FBI are on Trump's side.

So it's over?

>overhwelming evidence of criminal negligence
>well she didn't INTEND to break the law

what the fuck did I just watch

So whats the point now. its over, no?
There is no investigation against the Clinton Foundation, right?

Just beginning.

No, this confirms my suspicions that the FBIanon was legit and that we need to keep digging

Just going to throw this out there, I know the connection is tenuous. The Golden Venture (ship the Fukian group used for human trafficking) was bought by Palm County FLA and destroyed in order to become an artificial reef. Epstein is a rich as fuck and influential man that resides in Palm County.

Sup Forums neckbeards BTFO yet again, HAHAHAHAHA

Of course there is, not public yet though. You don't assign 150 FBI agents to look into JUST email.

And as a further question, the USA that is the land of silly law suits, why cant we start a kick starter with the mission to get enough funds to just sue her publicly?

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnwGqWG20aA

OP of this post It was a false alarm. He was here to check out pool water.

Nothing to worry about, guys.

That's what we're doing now. the emails are not as sig.

Nope, it actually makes investigating the Clinton foundation much more important now that the FBI has tapped out

What dd he say?

"human trafficking"

-FBI user

This is from an old thread, but this is still interesting.

If you guys want to start looking to medical stuff with Joe Lewis and Tavistock and the Clintons, start digging into Medical City. The entire Medical City thing looks like some global health initiative bullshit.

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex

>the Saudis

>Probably also Agenda 21

No, comey helped us. Instead of saying she dindu nuffin he dragged her through the mud and told everyone what she did wrong, before giving his verdict. Keep working

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Incompetence is much more common than evil, and we have no reason to think she was doing any of it on purpose.
To me its a lazy grandma trying to work from home and being bad at it, allowing Russia to read all her emails. Thats that.

well.. its well over 30'000.. i guess 150 agents seem like a reasonable number.

and they did and came out with not enough to indict her.

Sex slave broker for politicians, basically. No real job

k, you should make a tumblr post about it

You could if you want

That the FBI was most likely to wait until Trump is elected then let him clean house with the corruption

Nice

see

I Kek'd.

I see.

Obviously the danger there is what if he doesn't?

All right, I'm up. Just saw the news. Looks like they're flat-out stating that she's above the law and that any ordinary person would face sanctions.

Back to work, I guess.

I fucking love how you guys have been moving forward on her Chinese connections.

There is only one option after that...

Didn't the FBI just side with Shillary? I'm on a trip so I couldn't see the stream, but I thought Comey said he didn't recommend any action.

He has to at this point, the corruption includes the globalists that he talks so much about that would try to stop everything he is working for, he might even see it as an opportunity.

FBI has sophisticated tools to analyze those things. The emails were always meant to be first in public light to get people accustomed to her corruption since the foundation stuff is pretty deep they needed to condition people to accept this stuff.

LAKE NONA PROJECT AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT

>Tavistock Development Company is a diversified real estate firm owned by Tavistock Group and specializing in planning, design, finance, construction and development. Tavistock Development Company’s real estate portfolio is highlighted by the 14-square-mile, master-planned community Lake Nona in Central Florida, in addition to its infrastructure network, residential, office and retail development and medical and educational institutions.

tavistockdevelopment.com/

tavistock.com/

lakenona.com/about/

>The Lake Nona Institute is a nonprofit, community-focused organization that incubates, activates and measures the impact of innovative technologies and programs that can become global models for building healthy, sustainable and inspired communities.

lakenonainstitute.org/

30 30 31 31 30 31 31 30 20 30 30 31 31 31 30 31 30 20 30 30 31 31 30 30 30 30 20 30 30 31 31 30 30 30 30 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 30 31 30 31 30 31 20 30 31 30 31 30 31 30 30 20 30 31 30 30 30 30 31 31 20 30 30 31 30 31 31 30 30 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 31 30 30 31 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 30 30 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 31 31 31 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 31 31 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 31 31 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 31 20 30 31 31 31 30 30 31 31 20 30 31 31 31 30 31 30 30 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 30 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 31 31 31 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 30 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 31 30 30 31 31 20 30 31 31 31 30 31 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 30 30 31 20 30 31 31 31 30 31 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 31 31 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 20 30 31 31 30 31 31 31 30 20 30 31 31 31 30 31 30 30 20

This could explain why he was nervous. He probably knew that damning her would cause massive backlash but he allowed the public to realise that there is a legit reason to be concerned. What he just said is enough for him to know that maybe he and his family could end up having an accident before November

I meant if he is not elected.

They sided with her the same way a Man would agree to say something with a gun pointed to the back of their head

The indictment doesn't depend on what's in the e-mails, though they surely contain some wacky shit.

The reason this is being looked at is because she deleted them in the first place.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

Hm. How did he become so 'known' though? I imagine there are metric fuckloads of people with similar jobs in that field but I don't personally understand how they would get into the open. I reckon with Epstein being the 'main man' it would make sense then.

Remember anons, do not get dismayed: FBIanon said this would happen, and that a hillary indictment will happen IF Trump gets elected.
Onwards, motherfuckes! The REAL battle has just begun!

That is the reason that FBI guy came to us, I don't think he wants to take any chances

What did he mean by this

Do any of you have a link to the reported third FBI user thread the following evening?

Did anyone screencap the third FBIanon thread?

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, move info, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → → # → → → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Move Info into the subreddit or tumblr
>reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
>syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
>Step 3: Post results
Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption

Not doing it now is taking a chance though. If she wins then she has officially gotten off scot free.

Guys, the FBI won't prosecute so I think something fishy must be going on. Maybe people who know other people got together to make anons think there wasn't a conspiracy when really there was. And maybe it's a triple conspiracy because the ones actually controlling it are not the Clintons but the nefarious forces control them, who run Bilderberg and the New World Order and (surprisingly) set up Breitbart as a false flag site to divert the raging anger of Trump fags back at the Clintons and away from capitalism and the general exploitation of the poor. Maybe this is what is really happening on this tragic day when Clinton was given a clean slate with no prosecutions, criminality, or indictment.

Yeah he is my cousin's godfather, and my uncle is his best friend. Hopefully they don't end up "missing"

IMPORTANT ARTICLE

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/05/did-the-clinton-foundation-have-a-storefront-accountant-like-madoff/

Don't buy tickets for this movie with a credit card! Use cash. You don't want to have the Clinton machine find your paper trail and make you wake up dead!

It was fake an gay. Screencap it if you want, there's nothing new in there.

That young lad comes to these threads to LARP sometimes.

Total faggot.

He did spend 10 solid minutes giving a detailed list of all of the classified emails that were allowed to surface. He listed her crimes and admitted that she broke the law due to gross negligence. But he then said that because no proscecutor would actually dare attempt to convict her, there is essentially no point in trying.
Essentially: She is guilty, but she isn't getting charged because no one has the balls to go through with it

Official Hillary fonts here. She commissioned a unique font for her campaign. Very useful for making memes that look absolutely authentic. The included characters are those shown in the image alongside this post. Two fonts:

-SharpUnity Extra Bold
-SharpUnity Semi Bold

The download link is sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q

in .ttf format

The Washington post which let's you create your own images using looks like the H for Hillary logo style typeface:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/14/create-your-own-hillary-clinton-slogan-using-her-h-typeface/

MEME YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

if social media is in an uproar, we can capitalize. Remember, we don't have to build a case (although we should), we just need public opinion. Spread what we have currently, we've got a ton of circumstantial evidence already. Ride the wave boys.

I agree with you user

WHO'S LOOKING AT CHARLES ORTELL?

Here is a probe by a Wall Street Financial Advisor into the Clinton Foundation. He has found much illegal activity:

charlesortel.com/

He could be very valuable

twitter.com/CharlesOrtel

Here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846

this, it is a good time to start dropping red pills if you have them

>A growing number of red flags are cropping up around the charity operation known as the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

I live in Lake Nona, should I be concerned??

test

this. post twitter links also for people to retweet. Don't claim your own links as yours on pol.

As long as you're ok with sustainable living and Agenda 21, you'll be fine. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_development

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

All right, for those of you working on memes:

>“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

THE FBI JUST STATED, FLAT-OUT, THAT ANY ORDINARY PERSON WOULD FACE CONSEQUENCES FOR THIS, BUT NOT HILLARY, BECAUSE SHE'S EXTRAORDINARY.

USE THIS ANGLE. I see that some anons already have the #AboveUs hashtag going.

This. He knew she'd weasel her way out of the courtroom as usual, so he took it to the court of public opinion instead.

DIVIDE TO CONQUER

>We must demonize and ridicule the FBI over this debacle, mark them as the enemy of the people.

This will apply pressure to the FBI lower downs who aren't as well corrupted and taken care of as the FBI higher ups by the establishment.

>These guys MAY be doing their jobs for the right reasons and might want to stop the corruption.

Feeling the heat of association with the criminals who run the FBI may turn decent ones onto our side and start an insurgency within the FBI and other agencies which are currently criminally controlled.

>Then we may get even more really good information leaked HERE by FBI insiders.

Possibly this process has already started and they are fighting back and already leaking here, original FBI leaker must have been legit as he correctly predicted what just happened. He must be a pissed off dude.

We need more pissed off FBI swinging dicks to come forward.

Twitter just changed the trending "Comey" tag to "Clinton"

There was an interesting take by Alexandra Smith just now on Fox Business. She believes that Comey has reached out to the public by stating all of the ‘prosecutable’ actions by Clinton, yet he is not recommending prosecution becasue the DOJ would never follow through.

Can we get a TOO BIG TO JAIL trending?

Can someone put Hillary instead of Monopoly?

The point is that if they hand all the evidence (even past the emails they're shilling for) over to the DOJ, it can be ignored.

They'd probably rather not tip their hand or give away more than what the DOJ knows. Really, they don't know much anyway.

FBI guy came here for a reason.

Ignore concern trolls, this was expected and preferred. We are crashing the plane.

Ok we know Bill was fucking underage girls provided to him by Epstein, but I managed to dig this up.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/

After the FBI joined his sex trade investigation, Epstein donated 3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation. Due to a deal struck with Ken Starr afterwards (the same Prosecutor who was in charge of other Clinton investigations that died suddenly) the FBI probe was stopped and video evidence of Epstein and his "friends" were sealed.

Virginia Roberts saw Bill after the donation was made and asked what he was doing there. Epstein replied "Well, he owes me a favor".

Find a task
Do a thing
Post results
Nothing else matters

I'll get on it. Lemme smoke a cig first. Damn, this is a big web to untangle, huh?

...this is a good and serious point.

THIS.

...what?