What are the good and bad parts of your city?

What are the good and bad parts of your city?

I'm from NYC.
Red = Good parts

Brown = Shit

My entire city belongs in the brown spot

Hamilton, Ontario?

Probably Toronto lmao

What happens on Staten Island? The TV show Girls made it look as though only guidos live there.

>Norrebro

WE, THE NORREBROS
WE, THE REAL PEOPLE

poor catholic tradespeople

it means northern neighborhood just like we have osterbro and vesterbro.
it's filled with muslims

Staten Island is the calm, suburban part of NYC.

It doesn't have much business. It's basically where everyone goes to buy houses for cheap before they cross the bridge and commute to Brooklyn/Manhattan to work.

>staten island
>good

fuck off

also
>midtown
>red

no way you're an actual New Yorker

Londres
Anywhere that isn't South West London.

found the bronxnigger

Toronto

None

Hey fuck you there's lots of good parts of Queens and that part of Brooklyn is a fucking hipster land that is what's killing the identity of the city
>t. Queens resident

SM5 man reporting in.

Don't you EVER talk shit about Bay Ridge, Brooklyn or I will gut you with my Starbucks frappuccino

São Paulo.

Fight me in real life and not on the internet, I will beat you with a slice of gabagool and tell the story to Vinny before you can even finish your starbucks order

>work in Miami
>people speak Spanish
>visit relatives in Queens
>people speak Bengali

This country is going down the shitter faster than I can learn another language.

north London Master race

The fact that Staten Island is part of NYC but Jersey City isn't triggers me a lot 2bh

Miami has been Cuban since the 80s, but New York has been going down the fucking shitter because there's no law against graffiti and they don't enforece anti littering laws

Fuck off, Kike.

>his city's mayor doesn't brush the grafitti by himself

lmaoing @ ur city

i live in a small town, one part is filled with upstanding norwegian people with large houses, while the other is just a bunch of apartments and immigrants.

I can't believe how littered Manhattan was when I went there last summer. I can understand places on Broadway but this was in the residential streets.

It was even more disgusting when walking past a guy letting his dog shitting on the sidewalk without him picking up the shit.

Buenos Aires. Everywhere you go theres a chance you get stabbed by an ugly brown spic. (the marvels of public transport)
>inb4 puerto madero
only for the rich, but still
>be rich anglo tourist
>go for a night walk
>everything's calm and quiet
>feels good.jpg
>two mestizo apes in a motorcycle come from afar
>OH SHIT.jpg
>they speak unintelligible gibberish while aiming at you with a cheap .38
>you give them your phone, wallet, shoes and jacket
>they still shoot you CUZ FUQ WH*TE PPL
>while lying on the floor bleeding out, you see those mongrels bargaining with the cops
>they let them run away, and pretend nothing happened

Contributing

How is Staten Island commute-wise?

Is it better than commuting from Hoboken, Jersey City, or somewhere in northern NJ with PATH or some sort of trains, assuming that I commute to Manhattan?

Queens should be almost all red you fucking faggot. In Brooklyn, Dyker Heights, Bay Ridge and Bushwick also red. Everything else should be brown. Especially shitty manhattan.