ITT: we help America get a culture

ITT: we help America get a culture

And what culture does Canada have?

destroy it and make new fronce alive again

If America has 0 culture, and Canada is America lite. Does that mean Canada has -1 culture?

LEAF

>American math education

We already have a culture

nice suggestion.

keep it going guys america needs our help

>leaf logic:fill it with refugees=culture

>Belgian
>culture

In all fairness they do have culture. Disney, Hollywood, Apple, Jeans, shitty pop music, all American. What they don't have (much) is history.

Just wait until the second American Empire, Japanon

lmao no, after china does its own thing with currency japan will own most of your foreign debt

I'm not very scared of countries that can't grow their own food or supply their own energy.

Japan made most of their food actually, they have a rice surplus too. You're talking about Japan right? You should at least know China can do that.

But can Japan supply their own energy? Last I checked, most of their imports came from the Persian gulf via trade lanes that are also utilized by the Chinese.

As for the Chinese, there is no conceivable universe where the Chinese can supply their own food. There's simply too many people and too little arable land. Maybe a few government-induced famines can take care of that (and certainly the Chinese have shown multiple times that they have the stomach for that course of action) but right now, they're massive food importers.

Obviously, from an American perspective, a hostile Japan is far more dangerous than a hostile China, but it's pretty conceivable that relations will be good for at least another half century.

the offender is you user, with your American Empire

The only empire you will have is your amerisquare states fatty

japan will never call for that debt because the US is the crux of the political, economic, and military status quo of the region

>be american
>get shot

That, and if there's a disruption in mideast oil (which is incredibly likely at this point), the best shot Japan has to keep the lights in the medium term on is a massive renuclearization and imports of LNG from the United States

It'll take about 200 more years for any permanent culture to develop.

That's a pretty sexy flag
Don't know if I like the idea of even stronger government, though