How is this absolute madman allowed to keep making movies?

How is this absolute madman allowed to keep making movies?

can't expel the mel

Fuck off Sup Forums

it's futile, newfag. Sup Forums is our bitch now.

2ND OSCAR BIATCH, WHO'S THE MADMAN NOW?

Oh it's not just Sup Forums

Basically, /r/the_donald has infested Sup Forums and Sup Forums can't contain their echo chamber delusion to just Sup Forums, they have to spread it on every single board.

In what way have they invaded?

CRT still issuing PayPal deposits I see.

And this right here is the only response Trump supporters can come up with. They're too fucking stupid to think of anything else to defend their precious 'Emperor', so they accuse anyone who opposes alt-right retards of being paid by some marketing company.

Well I asked you before him, how is the Donald infected Sup Forums or Sup Forums in any way?

>implying Israel-friendly Trump is supported by the alt-right

You need to do some more reading, shill

> le pol boogeyman interrupting my super serious discussion about comic book movies and award shows
Sup Forums has always been a board full of shitposters, even before you came from reddit or imgur or the imdb forums.

cuck

We can't talk about filmmakers on Sup Forums now?

Sup Forums was a libertarian/Nazi board before 2015

Now it is just an underage cuckservative board.

I rest my case

Australian funded movies, the jews don't run shit here.

>libertarian
>Nazi
Lol, ok...

But that doesn't answer me HOW the Donald invaded?

Because Sup Forums was pro Trump, pro nationalism and closed borders WAY before the Donald even existed.

So in what way they invaded?

HE THE OG MAD MAX, FUCKERS!!!

>posting x board has always been about shit posting even before Sup Forums cross posting
user, you're just fucking wrong.

I think you're losing sight of the fact that you're the one who derailed a wholly Sup Forums related topic into pol shit.

fantastic filmmaker