What's the most artistic sport and why is it football?

What's the most artistic sport and why is it football?
People can say all kinds of shit about football but football is like poetry in motion when played at its best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ln35qLphK4I
youtube.com/watch?v=OASaJVMg__I
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-ppxpVSxw
youtube.com/watch?v=ndv9yo26ZAw
youtube.com/watch?v=rGDZHcyHu5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this topic at this time a day
ofc its football

We ouchea late night posting.

It's only 00:17 for me

I agree,

what other sprot has such graceful movements as this?

none.

#RESPECT

it's figure skating

tennis my pal

youtube.com/watch?v=ln35qLphK4I
youtube.com/watch?v=OASaJVMg__I
watch any of these

Basketball because it has the greatest athletes and the game naturally facilitates aesthetic motions and showmanship.

How athletic is this guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk

no

>competitive team sport

>niggers in sagging shorts
Yeah real aesthetic

Wew lad, has there ever been a striker as powerful as him

I'd say soccer and basketball are the most artistic and aesthetic

Football is the only sport requiring at least the skill of a circus juggler, and more.
You can play every other sport through brute force and physicality, but you will never be a pro at football if you can't control the ball with a velvet touch, period.

1. Freeskiing/Big Mountain Skiing
2. Surfing

3. Hockey
4. Soccer
5. Basketball
6. Football

Cavani proves you wrong.

>1. Freeskiing/Big Mountain Skiing
2. Chess
3. Park Skiing
>4. Surfing

>

>5. Hockey
>6. Soccer
>7. Basketball
>8. Football

fixed

>You can play every other sport through brute force and physicality
That is just so completely and ridiculously wrong it makes me think you only know one sport.
I can think of very few sports that require only brute force and physicality: MMA, Boxing, defensive lineman in football (and that is a position, the whole sport is not brute force), weight-lifting, hammer-throw, shot-put, and caber toss.

>Boxing,
there have been tons of boxers who have made entire careers without using brute force

just look at the most highly paid boxer currently

true art

>muh beautiful game

any sport can be beautiful if you know it well. Wayne Gretzky's finesse and grace was beautiful. Tom Brady's ability to place a football anywhere his heart desires is beautiful. simple doesn't always equal beautiful

actually, I'd say Aaron Rodgers is the most fun to watch just for the art of it

t. brainlet
In literally all sports height and/or mass are pure advantages BUT in football. In hockey the taller the better, same with volley, basketball, baseball, handegg, rugby, handball, tennis, judo, etc. etc.
You can say the same for all combat sports with weight classes. Also all sports always favorize athletes with the best weight/power ratio BUT football.
In football you can be scrawny 1m63, 59 kg and be fucking World class, definitively not possible in any of the sports I listed

Think again:
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-ppxpVSxw

>In literally all sports height and/or mass are pure advantages BUT in football. In hockey the taller the better
Greatest, most dominant athlete ever, in any sport: Wayne Gretzky.
Size with the Oilers:
Height: 1.83 m
Weight: 84 kg

Not exactly a big guy. True, you can be a manlet in soccer but now you have moved the conversation to SIZE of athlete, whereas previously you were focussed on
>skills
>velvet touch

Isn't soccer for faggots though?

haha I mean it is pretty gay

>Boxing
You haven't watched much boxing, have you?

Obese pie-eating britons do 100x better with darts
Protip: if you use your hands to do something it's easy mode

You can become pro at hockey through power and strength, and that's the norm. In football it's an exception, and even then, these pro football players have an extraordinary eye-feet coordination

I'm so fucking tired of this "poetry in motion" bullshit. I mean, yeah. Overhead kicks, dribbles, etc, holy shit they are cool, but when people refer to them like that, it fucking triggers me

am I the only one, or should I just respect athletes and their performances more?

Era

i wouldn't say football is the most artistic one -
but zlatan and ronaldinho are most artistic footballers for shure

If majority of the world is composed of faggots, maybe.
Aren't first worlders supposed to be progressive though? I've seen before people calling us uncivilized because of anti-homo stuff.

you're not alone, it's a really annoying way to fluff up the world's most popular sport. some dude was telling me that football is 'the most creative sport' as if that's something that could even be quantified

Tennis is the most artistic because it has the greatest balance of finesse and athleticism. Federer’s backhand is the most elegant movement in all of sports

Golf is second. Soccer is up there

I say it because football is very dynamic. You can do so many tricks. I also find the tecniques of the top fighters of MMA beautiful.

it's like trying to make F1 exciting by insisting that it's the pinnacle of motorsport

No you're not alone. Fans really like to hype their favorite sports up, but soccer is probably the worst for it

Please watch this video and tell me with a straight face afterwards that it isn't 100% aesthetic

read The problem is I bet no one of your fuckers will watch it.

But is poetry dynamic, in your opinion? Why can't it just be "beauty in motion" or "art in motion", or anything like that, if you want to make it sound cheesy? Poetry in motion, is in my opinion the worst fucking way to describe something cool.

I'm fine with "beauty in motion" or "art in motion". I just think football is very beautiful when it's played at its best and that was my point.

ok but every other sport is beautiful too. is dope but I could never say it's objectively "more beautiful" than something like Jason Kidd's ballhandling or Kyrie Irving's way of working his way to the rim. Most people ITT just want euros to stop jerking their dicks over their sport.

>Please watch this video and tell me with a straight face afterwards that it isn't 100% aesthetic
nice.
try this for something different, my warm-weather friend...
youtube.com/watch?v=ndv9yo26ZAw

`

no era penal

his nonchalant dropshot off a serve is pure art.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGDZHcyHu5s