Anitfa hate thread

Post videos of Antifa ITT, preferably with interaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=lP3XQKu3Ze0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M
youtube.com/watch?v=uf6V4M6UefM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6uglENh3ik
youtube.com/watch?v=fJaDA4OkLSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdFVBTJKRk
youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14
youtube.com/watch?v=oaVDcYukOdA
youtube.com/watch?v=BS8z41wDWMY
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=YtERWbJZcws
youtube.com/watch?v=nRWweMDjnKo
youtube.com/watch?v=T6KCKUTxlUk
youtu.be/ekiuI9xXk_c?t=1m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=2c-BbW7fVw4
youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M

youtube.com/watch?v=uf6V4M6UefM

youtube.com/watch?v=v6uglENh3ik

youtube.com/watch?v=fJaDA4OkLSQ

Source for that gif?

Here you go Ameribro, happy 4th.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

he fell like a footballer.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdFVBTJKRk

Hahaha.

10/10

moar

2 Swedes who still got their balls, bravo nordbro's.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14

>Picture of Mussolini

Nigga you think you're talking to Fascists?

>Australian debates
Bantz masters

That's more like it, we do support Trump.

Most watched french song ever?

When you look at Italy then and now.

>he.. he stole my flag

so do something about it, faggot.

>Alizee

Wher dat lezbo ho naw?

Antifa are normally just a collection of morons who think they're fighting for "justice" but really have no idea what they are fighting for.

It's why they get absolutely demolished by groups a quarter of their size. Willpower plays a big role in combat (morale) and they simply have none of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaVDcYukOdA

>Welfare Junkies
>No response.
>FUCK GOVERNMENT RACIST
>I SURE LOVE GETTING THOSE GIBSMEDATS FROM THE GOVERNMENT
>Wait shit.
Facists BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=BS8z41wDWMY

>Swastika

We're not NatSocs either

>Not an argument.
>He showed them.

worst thing you can possibly do, antifa might bitch about how they hate the police and the state but you lay a hand on them and they will bring the full weight of the law down on you, thats the reason they are always grabbing at peoples stuff, they want someone to hit them. trust me, i lived with some of these idiots for a few years.

rofl nice try you gay cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

youtube.com/watch?v=YtERWbJZcws

Moar info?

my mum was an alcoholic so i left home at 15, ended up living in squats around manchester that where frequented by antifa for a few years, anything in particular you want to know?

So have I, I infiltrated the Antifa in Amsterdam a couple of times to get a bunch of them arrested and they are literally some of the worst people I have ever met in my entire life.

not to mention the vast majority of them are middle class faggots and mummy and daddy probably know the local chief constable

Dam son, in general ANTIFA are homeless crack whores and crusty's essentially?

KEK, the dumb cunt fell to the ground and got chucked out of the way by a cop. @32

Just their general MO, im guessing its the usual squatting / anti captalism shtick some kids go through. Any older more die hard people running things?

I went to uni at manchester, and went to one of the Scientology protests. Quite a few squatting types got involved with that.

No wonder ANTIFA are so ready to commit acts of violence, as they are mentally unstable, traumatized and likely dependent on drugs.

Yet they want to lecture me about how society should be organized. Bitch give me a break.

>Dam son, in general ANTIFA are homeless crack whores and crusty's essentially?
Nah most antifa are NEETs that live in a middle class white suburb with mummy and daddy. Most of them were quite content just to hang round with us to build up some street cred or something. Not to say the crusties aren't antifa, they are. Its just most antifa are middle class as fuck.

Holy fuck, this pic infuriates me every time i see it.

>Nah most antifa are NEETs that live in a middle class white suburb with mummy and daddy. Most of them were quite content just to hang round with us to build up some street cred or something. Not to say the crusties aren't antifa, they are. Its just most antifa are middle class as fuck.

What pieces of shit.

translation??

w0t dose it say?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRWweMDjnKo

>Just their general MO, im guessing its the usual squatting / anti captalism shtick some kids go through.
pretty much, like i said before a lot of them are middle class kids that stayed in squats 'part time' and went home for a shower and a hot meal when things got too much (normally if it had been raining for a few days)
>Any older more die hard people running things?
the really old ones are mostly addicted to hard drugs and are completly beyond caring about anything else, amazing how corrupt the whole thing was a lot of talk about 'pooling our resources' which almost always led to buying drugs. when i first got involved there was a couple in their late 20's running everything (organizing as they like to call it) and they ended up fucking off and buying a house with money they had been stealing off the rest of us. they guy that was in charge after that was hardcore antifa, wore a balaclava pretty much 24/7 because he was paranoid that the government would assassinate him for his work against fascism.

"I have removed your German flag, whatever your motivation was you are producing nationalism. No? Yes! This flag is not about soccer but about the German identity. Save us the money, work and spare our nature and don't buy another."

dear driver
we broke your shit because it produces nationalism
the flag doesn't stand for a certain team or soccer but for german identity

don't buy a new flag because we'd have to rip it off again

>t. Germancucks.

Interesting info, have this rare pepe.

Any other interesting stories about these retards? You ever get involved in antifa clashes?

Dear driver,

I've removed your Germany flag. It doesn't matter why you put up this flag, it produces nationalism no matter what.

No? It does!

This flag is not a symbol of football or some sports team, it's a symbol for German identity.

Save yourself the money, save us the trouble and save nature the garbage by not replacing the flag. Because:

Cuts off there

Where the fuck are the water trucks?

leuk draadje, jammer dat ons land zo vol anti fa parasieten zit :3

Waar dan?

Jesus christ, this pic is literally
>Imagine a boot stamping on a man's face. Forever.

For people claiming to be anti-facist, you really haven't been doing your research, have you?

Heb er eerlijk nog nooit een gezien (woon in Gelderland en zal wel randstad kanker zijn)

OP great thread pls post more

>Any other interesting stories about these retards? You ever get involved in antifa clashes?
tried to avoid anything political desu, i wasn't there because i shared their views or wanted to 'bring down the fascist state' i was there because i had nowhere else to be. probably the worst shit was when we where in a little end terrace house and the police came to remove us. they blocked up the doors and started blasting music at like 3am, having other antifa come and play drums in the street. people from the rest of the street were coming out and complaining that they had children that needed to sleep, they ended up getting bottles thrown at them.

Fuckin hell what a bunch of cunts.

Gecentreerd in Amsterdam en Rotterdam vooral, maar wie wilt zich daar nog bevinden?

Als je er echt last van hebt jezelf inschrijven, zeggen dat je met hun debiele acties mee wilt doen en naar de politie stappen, wel namen geven want die houden ze voor zich nadat ze zijn aangehouden.

>when i first got involved there was a couple in their late 20's running everything (organizing as they like to call it) and they ended up fucking off and buying a house with money they had been stealing off the rest of us

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>they guy that was in charge after that was hardcore antifa, wore a balaclava pretty much 24/7 because he was paranoid that the government would assassinate him for his work against fascism.

LOL

>amazing how corrupt the whole thing was a lot of talk about 'pooling our resources' which almost always led to buying drugs.

LOL

thats how it goes the skinhead combat 18 lot are the same they have your back until shit goes down then you're on your own, the leaders fuck off and live a comfy lifestyle and they recruit down and out kids to use as cannon fodder

Right on Peter.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6KCKUTxlUk

>when i first got involved there was a couple in their late 20's running everything (organizing as they like to call it) and they ended up fucking off and buying a house with money they had been stealing off the rest of us
these cunts where the worst, always talking about how great it was to be in multicultural manchester 'how can the fascists not see how wonderful this is' and then ended up moving to a tiny ass 100% white village on the other side of the country.

Aaaahahaha antifa faggot cryin like a bitch 11/10

>leuk draadje, jammer dat ons land zo vol anti fa parasieten zit :3
Koek, Brabo hier. Ik heb ze in Nederland zelden gezien, hier in Duitsland is het echter heel anders...

>they blocked up the doors and started blasting music at like 3am, having other antifa come and play drums in the street.

>people from the rest of the street were coming out and complaining that they had children that needed to sleep, they ended up getting bottles thrown at them.

ANTIFA FILTH.

Did you notice them playing drums a lot? I went to last Bilderberg meeting in the UK and there were these crusty faggots playing drums.

Whenever I see protests online there is always some faggot with a bongo.

ayyyy

youtu.be/ekiuI9xXk_c?t=1m45s

I dont get why police even protect the cunts.

Hey man did you animate this? What effect did you use to create the rippling? (I'm assuming it's after effects)

>Did you notice them playing drums a lot?
yer no idea why this was a thing (honestly didnt ask any questions i just went along with things) only instrument they have the mental capacity to play?

>these cunts where the worst, always talking about how great it was to be in multicultural manchester 'how can the fascists not see how wonderful this is' and then ended up moving to a tiny ass 100% white village on the other side of the country.

Ha what absolute fucking filth.

Was it partly your experiences with the far left that red pilled you and resulted in you browsing pol?

Also, what is your life situation like now? You good?

This one shows them cowering like bitches hiding behind police. Fuckin cowards

youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE

Pretty surprised this triggers you. Absolutely fucking nothing to the "bomber harris do it again" scum and the shit which was going on during our 25 years unification festival. Literally calling for the destruction of your country. This pic is just what the Greens think anyway. Pretty much mainstream for them - in all of them over Western Europe.

translate the important parts please.

No I just saved it around the time of the Brexit vote. Figured I had to start thinking about the future so I started saving rare pepes.

>only instrument they have the mental capacity to play?

prob true tbf desu.

its so tacky crusty new agey

they have really good lawyers, seriously i have no idea how but everytime any of them got in real trouble and had to go to court they got off with a slap on the wrist, we had one guy steal a car while drunk, got caught speeding by the police only for them to discover he was banned from driving. he got off with some community service. same shit with drug dealing/assault.

I speak French, German, Dutch and English but not Russian, sorry friend.

Enjoy it.
Those cunts cant run forever. Leaving the EU was a great move, they can now enjoy the mess they made this country into.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c-BbW7fVw4

I think Israelis got it figured out alright. But tbqh, there is a merchant missing in the picture.

残念

Ive been where that happened. in a place called the Lanes in Brighton. Fucking Antifa think they own the place, good job they got there shit handed to em here.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

Rare footage of Ned Stark

>Was it partly your experiences with the far left that red pilled you and resulted in you browsing pol?
pretty much, living with them lets you see how corrupt and hypocritical they are, it also shows you the horror that awaits if they ever gained any real power.
>Also, what is your life situation like now? You good?
been good for years now, i ended up getting out of that life by deciding to try and make it back up with my mum by going on holiday with her (she was drunk 24/7 and we didnt make it up) but i did reconnect with a girl i had been friends with when i was little and ended up moving in with her, getting married and having children. im very happy with my life.

>Ive been where that happened. in a place called the Lanes in Brighton. Fucking Antifa think they own the place, good job they got there shit handed to em here.

I live locally lel, I actually went to that bar the other day. This town is full of these types. I remember going on a few student protests just to see what was happening, all these balaclava fgts who aren't even students join and act violently.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk

Wasn't this debunked as a muslim behind the wheel?
Swear there was a pic of the driver.

>reconnect with a girl i had been friends with when i was little and ended up moving in with her, getting married and having children. im very happy with my life.

Good to hear desu.

Seeing the direction the west is going, I cant see why anyone has kids. Unless shit gets better I would feel guilty.

been a father since i was 17, dont know what i would do with myself if i wasnt.

I love the Aussie accent... It seems so playful and fun

>Alizee will never be your wife
;_;