BREAKING NOW: Hate crime has risen in London by more than 50% since the EU referendum

WTF I HATE BRITAIN NOW

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/750364807048691712

A Muslim mum's hijab was ripped off by a white youth who allegedly told her: "You're in Britain, live by British rules" in front of her young son.

The mother-of-four was shopping with the boy in the shopping centre of her hometown when the attack happened as her husband browsed inside a nearby store.

A Muslim woman was grabbed by her niqab and thrown into the middle of the street by a group of white schoolboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

>drunk chav shouts at you on a bus
>hate crime

Decent

>You're in Britain, live by British rules
>Racism
Pick one

it's called retaliation. the shitskins are getting what they deserve for all their attacks on whites and their culture

Truly shameful. The English are filthy animals.

good

Sounds good to me m8

>Racism

That's what we picked, and we fucking regret it

its not only shitskins who get attacked. I dont think they even dare to attack them. Let eastern europeans take all the hate

This is journalism?
>Rewrite the same sentence 3 times

Ok Sup Forums it's time to do the sensible thing. Lets hold a second referendum so britain can remain in the eu. We can not stand for such hostile acts against people.

All those CCTV cameras everywhere, surely this 50% increase can be substantiated through video evidence.

ok fair enough but is a white attacking a white a hate crime?

and this is bad why ?

>We regret it
51% dont.
Go to China if you dont like true democracy. You communistic twat.

50% is so vauge, the actually numbers could be from 2 to 3 or some shit like that

Spoken like a true and neutered Kraut.

Hitler really did a number on y'all mother fucker's psyches...

You can all say what you want but having a xenophobic aire in your society has it's uses. U, USA for one are raging anti-islamists and it means you have less immigrants of that particular creed.

it's shameful but effective. heck, i'm just someone who wants house-prices down and more sparse communities. thanks racists :)

It's hard for Amerifats to understand this but in Europe we do not have a white identity. People identify based on their nationality and racism between European nations is very common.

fpbp

also >>good

then that would be tribalism or nationalism not racism

>A nation wishes to behold the interests of its native population to a higher degree than those of aliens

>this is textbook racism in the eyes of the contemporary zeitgeist

Wasn't she living under British rules? After all, freedom of religion is allowed in the UK, no?

We are not allowed to have nationalism in germany. Its a hate crime that can get you in jail for at least 5 years.

Cool

>Hate crimes are up 6,000,000%
>Zero have been violent

Sticks and stones won't break my bones and names will always hurt me.

UK in the current year folks.

I really hope that if you back down, you will get fucked by the EU so hard, that not even a beep will come out of Britain for few decades.
The EU already started the process to get rid of some letters in czech alphabet, and you will choose to get fucked over few sheckels. Spineless coward.

>hate crime in london

well it cant be white people because im pretty sure they're already the minority

The only reason US has less muslims is the ocean, nothing else.

>A Muslim mum's hijab was ripped off by a white youth who allegedly told her: "You're in Britain, live by British rules" in front of her young son.
Good. She should. Instead these towelheads came over and decided THEIR culture belonged in Britain and it doesn't.

You mean you regret selling out the principles of your country under the threat of being accused of racism?

I agree, we need to continue taking steps to ensure freedom in Britain moving forward now that we've thrown off the yoke of Brussels.

>A Muslim mum's hijab was ripped off by a white youth who allegedly told her: "You're in Britain, live by British rules" in front of her young son.
hahahahahahahahahahah good, cunt

>mother of four invading the nation thinks she owns it

Oh and Poland is the multi-cultural pot of this planet... Yeah, you're wrong.

but when do the exterminations begin?

(((Sky News)))

>Reported
People can report anything m8

Beautiful

DEAR LORD SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Meanwhile the other side of it...

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

The Remainers could be doing this to stitch up the Leavers. There's no racism anywhere going on at all that I've seen or witnessed. It's all made up by the mass media, especially the left wing Sky News & the BBC. Don't trust them or their made up statistics. It's a big smear against Brexit..

WHAT THE FUCK??!

WE NEED TO STOP THIS.

>we

Unironically kill yourself and show your familty how to make a thread on here of your suicide so they can shitpost about your death.

Wow, this really made me think

This is why I'm an #EUmissile now

Does their race matter? A hate crime is a hate crime regardless. Oh it didn't happen

>hate crimes reported

so if I call the cops about hate crimes that means hate crimes are actually happening?

wow, this made me think we need a new referendum! #stophate

It's funny how all the hate crimes are in London, meanwhile snotty London kids bathing in iphones on their parents cash are out calling the rest of the country racist.

Hitler should have done a better job bombing London and surrounding smug cunt areas in WW2. Things could have been so different.

the media is making it acceptable to be openly racist

Good.

Britain is for the British.

Remove kebab. Gas the kikes. Build a wall.

Peace be upon you my brothers.

I call fake. A Muslim man would never not be by his wife.

Race War when?

Although with the 100s of PakiPedos gangs on the loose right now, you cunts have already lost.

51% of voters != 51% of the population

You bad bad goyim....

Good.

They need to learn.

If you don't vote you don't have shit to say. Simple as that.

London was majority remain by this logic the rest of England and Wales should have roaming lynch mobs by now.

They should have voted then.

and yet I STILL get asked to take my motorbike helmet off when I go into tesco

Good. About fucking time.

>50 percent

nice made up statics there, more people should be enlightened

>"You're in Britain, live by British rules" in front of her young son.
Well, they're right. How is this wrong, again?

>Liberals think being in soviet union block will make people more tolerant

>Mask wearing
>legal

He saved her

Hey Rabbi, whatcha' doin'?

There's no rule against wearing a hijab. Are you retarded? :D

There's no British law saying women can't wear a certain style of dress.
Attacking and stripping her clothing is an invasion of privacy and is assault.
It was probably a chav anyway

Also. the wall just got 10 feet higher, faggot

> one post by this ID

I'm not white, and I accept this. Is it any different than africans in South Africa and Zimbabwe abusing whites? Indigenous people that are the ruling class should have the right to enforce their customs on their own land.
Whatever happened to "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"?
How is it that weak and conquered people have obtained the right to immigrate to a superior culture and THAT culture is expected to accomodate the inferior?

How do we live in a supposedly growing at of atheism and yet survival of the fittest is politically incorrect.

How can these "intellectuals" and "progressives" work to stop world povery and feed women and children in third world countries while simultaneously rally to end "climate change" which they declare is the result of overconsumption and overpopulation?

We live in an age of paradoxes and contradictions where religious people are mocked for their faith, and realists who proclaim truth are labeled "-phobics" to whichever emotion-led ideology they speak out against, in an effort to silence them.

this is why u don't read pro-EU commie news sites

Muhricans are nothing compared to Poles, coddled primaballerinas. You really don't get just how big the cultural differences can be, do you?

Kill yourself you worthless fucking cunt.

There's no British law

Maybe there should be

I watch some PBS news report talking about the 'racist' attacks. They interviewed some 'Polish immigrant' who owned an 'ethnic grocery store.'

This is about what the girl they interviewed said:

>I fink dey hate us cuz dey raycis ginst Polish. Brexit raycis innit bruv?

Ah yes, a blonde white girl who talks like Ali G. Clearly any of the ghetto street fights you get into with other drunk retards is due to your last name.

It will always be a hate crime if a white Western European gets into a fight with anyone else. Even if it's about some other bullshit.

We know you are blind h8ers, but why are you pretending that your delusional dreams are factually equal to the actual laws of the land?

>the minority is causing hate crimes

I thought minorities couldn't be racist? :^)

Brexit just exposed the damage that the EU left in Britain. This is the result.

No way, that's impossible. Remember all you niggers and mudslimes talking shit saying we will never stick up for ourselves and fight back. All these hate crimes must be made. So by all means keep trying to rape our beautiful white women, constantly bitching about the white man and trying to destroy our counties from the inside. See where that gets you

>BREAKING NEWS IN LONDON
>MINORITIES WHO DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ARE MAKING UP HATECRIMES
>THIS MEANS WHITES ARE BAD!

REMOVE THIS POST

REEEEEEE! HATE SPEECH.

first post, best post.

Go Britan!

YES!

Unless he's down at the dole office signing on in twelve different names.

Bravo England!

Been saying this shit needed to happen for awhile. Make em afraid to misbehave like they made you afraid

Trust me, the second EU vote will include the option to vote via kikebook and the voting age will be dropped to sixteen.

They are going to fuck us and they're not going to use lube.

>brits find their balls
keep it up, chaps

what is the relation between EU referendum and crime rate?
I can't find it. The EU has police men in your streets or what?

These headlines are always so sensationalist

>HURR DURR RISEN BY 50%

So what's the actual number? 10 is 50% more than 5 but still an irrelevant number. Means nothing.

>10 is 50% more than 5 but still an irrelevant number

Pakistani education, everyone

Based
>calling this an attack
pitiful

I sure would love for someone to provide a link to this statistic that came from a reliable source.

The Commies are making stuff up to get some diversity bucks once the EU funding stops. These guys have no skills beyond shit stirring.

NAh you're just buckling under the fact you said something wrong, i.e. fucked up, and can't accept it. What I said was true, American's are xenophobic and thus less immigrants. Are you really to tell me that if ALL of America said we love Muslims, please come here we share x y z that none of them would go over because of an ocean.

Yeah, you're dumb as shit. Cya

nigga 10 is 100% than 5

>trusting (((Sky Jews)))

>10 is 50% more than 5

Quads wasted on a moron. You're a disgrace for Britain

Guess who's population also doesn't vote?

China, go there commie.

Speak for yourself :^)

RULE BRITANNIA CLEANSE THE LAND FROM THE FILTH