Independence for Catalonia

Never

>Schultz
>leftist
>Implying

Schulz is a leftist indeed.

Schulz is done

Independence for Quebec?

If they want a referendum I'll support it.

Nah. Biggest centrist in central Europe.

Shut up. You have no idea. SPD are socialdemocrats. They're leftists. And Schulz demands even more refugees. He is a fucking hell-spawned creature and must be stopped, just like Merkel.

M8 Merkel is centre right and Schulz is a radical centrist. You are delusional.

this

Dude, are you an immigrant or something?
Socdems are centrists in western europe. They haven't been on the left since the 50s.

Are you mentally challenged? Do you even speak German? Do you even know what Schulz says?
Do you even know what the SPD is? They're semi-commies.

Halt Deine Fresse, Du dreckiger SPD-Wähler.

Schulz looks so friendly. I would vote for him.

>They're semi-commies.
you think merkel is left, there is no hope for you

he is a refugee from Sup Forums

I am German and voted AfD.
Fucking read the program of the SPD. All they say is "muh social justice".
They even call each other "Genosse", like commies call each other "comrade".

I said Schulz is left, you fucking idiot. SPD is Schulz' party. Not Merkel.

RUHE, Sören! Sup Forums und vor allem /deutsch/ ist AfD-Gebiet.

Read an article that said all the parties were adopting policies from the AfD for fear of them winning, such as refugee and immigration skepticism and that they basically won by tainting all the other parties with their ideology. How true is that?

Maybe inside your cancerous generals.

>Do you even know what the SPD is? They're semi-commies.
Lol. Now it's not even a question of left-right. You're just retardedö.

That's nothing unique to them, if it is happening. That's just how politics work. The big parties take on some of the ideas of the smaller parties when they seem to be gaining in popularity.

>not thinking Merkel is left
I mean, because of the flag I'm not surprised. But it's still saddening

Don't try to explain me politics to my country.
This week I spoke to a SPD-candidate in my city and he said to my face that he doesn't give a fuck about German identity and that the most important question is "social justice". Those people are insane.
I told him that I moved to another neighbourhood because in my old neighbourhood no-one spoke German. We were the only left over German family in this street. I asked what his party wants to do against that. Do you know what he answered? "Nothing. This is topic is not important to me".

My family voted SPD for like 100 years, because I am from a worker's family. But the SPD fucked it up in their last period. I will never vote them again. And also Schulz has no idea about German politics. He still wishes to erase the the European borders and mix all the EU-countries together. Those people are mentally ill.

i'm not that guy, but holy fuck, if you think merkel is left-wing, please seppuku amerifat.

america really is the stupidest country

is there hope or is it all fucked?

WELL DONE GERMANY AFD SURGE

The current coalition will be merkel's party, a puppet party and and an environmental leftist party with Schulz's party being the opposition.

I dunno if this will work. Greens are very pro refugees, while CDU/CSU has to learn from their loss and move futher to the right

>while CDU/CSU has to learn from their loss and move futher to the right
More centrist votes for the SDP and I doubt AfD voters will ever be satisfied.

>and I doubt AfD voters will ever be satisfied.
Some of them wont. But many CDU/CSU voters voted for AfD this time, because of how Merkel handled the refugee crisis.

The fire rises, brother

Germany is like the opposite of the US

our mainstream liberals are pretty conservative

their mainstream conservatives are pretty left-leaning

Hello, Cletus. When are you going to be discharged?

Fuck off he makes completely valid points

nice

I've noticed something... similar... between all of the AfD supporters in this thread...
I wonder what it could be...

>the Germ got cucked by American political metrics

That happens regularly. That's why the Tories had a Brexit referendum.

It's probably all lies, though. They'll "adopt" some of the AfD's policies while campaigning and then forget all about it once they get in.

That's how politics work EVERYWHERE.

>Hey there's X problem
>Hey this is spawning extremist parties because we're pushing people away that don't entirely agree with our stances and they don't know who else to vote
>People that want more spotlight on X problem in line with their fears are flocking to extremist parties
>Ok let's implement more moderate views on this issue that can inglobate more points of views
>Oh would you look at that, people now vote for us because nobody genuinely wants neo nazis to take charge aside mentally deranged Sup Forumstards that are 0.1% of the human popularion

It's not really "tainting", it's basic politics.

>that they basically won

Sup Forums tier retardation.

>We lost by a landslide but actually won because muh based Hitler

>"T-THE_SHULTZ IS BASED HE WILL MEGA! SfD WILL WIN!"
>SfD loses seats
LMAO

underage kids think that politics is completely static.

Shultz will save Europe
>you will be able to gun down Germans shouting commie shit in your life time

FEELS GOOD

merkel is centre-left dumfuck