Are leafs the worst posters on /sp / right now?

Are leafs the worst posters on /sp / right now?

>yfw Americans will be banned from Sup Forums soon

>now

>right now

>right now

leafs have always been the absolute worst, nothing but worthless post after worthless post. aussies come close, but at least they have a sense of humor

if by 'worst posters' you mean 'most intelligent trolling platoon to ever exist' then yes

A

Nope, it's these cunts. Canadians are bro tier.

gimme some notes. really want to make the jump to "completely insufferable"

RENT FREE
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

thanks ameribro, argies are definitely the worst, tied with brazilians. really not sure why they're so obsessed with americans, not a good look.

>the city of these shitposts

not helping your case any, Canada

No. They are O.K.

what leaf did you just lose an internet argument to, give me the >>

>p-please notice me yuro senpai
absolutely pathetic

Sup Forums should just range ban Ontarians and the frogs

/hongcouver/ til I die right here.

If we could get some rural frogs rather than MTL poseurs they'd be bro tier

that leaf that spurges out over cr7 literally makes me cringe so hard my butthole clenches.

We have a similar problem with anyone east of the Mississippi here in Burgerland as well.

Yes please. I want to quit Sup Forums already for the love of god please

that's probably my roommate, fucking hell

bad post

All thanks to a few retarded liberal Toronto fags that went on Sup Forums and got btfo'd

how about canadian women lads? haven't met a single one who doesn't take it up the ass

you would need to meet a girl first

>right now

theyre hockey friends

At first i thought Canada was America's hat, but then I realized they were just living in their head, rent-free.

hello r*ddit!

why do these posts always slander leafs but never go into detail about why?

wow this

america just needs someone to rag on because they're insecure about their place in the world

People need a punching bag. Anyone can make an abhorrent shitpost and the response is 'wow fuck that guy', but as soon as a Canadian makes a shitpost its 'WOW FUCKING LEAFS REEEEEEEEEE'.

Its like having this flag is an instant way to bypass everyone's filters and trigger the shit out of them.

Canadians should be contained to /hoc/

USA should be banned from Sup Forums

Why do people think Canadians are worse than Australians?

Is that a meme now?

Unironically Americans. I hate this fucking country and I hate it's people so god damn much

i open my ass to you america
but see it is a compliment
america is nigger country
in nigger country the ass is the most important thing
the smell of the ass is the perfume of america
in ny and la eating ass is fine dining five michelin stars
a woman is valued only for the ass
many such cases where women with no good quality in physics or brain is champion of beauty because of big ass
so i open my ass to you america
to thank you for always protecting us

Mates i rated Zidane [spoiler]top 2[/spoiler]

Changing of the guard. Its not just flags either. There was a time on Sup Forums when the Seahawks were the most hated fans on Sup Forums. Then it was the Panthers. Someone new will take their place, maybe the Iggles or Falcons, who knows. Just the way it is.

I'm an expat, it's kinda worse here because people are so soft in every way, but not dealing with actual drumpflets all day has been pretty good I guess. maybe I'll move back.

>people are so soft in every way

I'm very confident you're living in Toronto or Montreal. Or at the very least another major city

american might like toronto idk

probably Vancouver

yep. I get why you probably hate major city people but they're also representing your country to us tourists, unfortunately

RAKE WHEN?

>Vancouver
>Soft

I understand where that sentiment might come from since there's a lot of granola smoking tree huggers there, but at the same time there's also a lot of rugged outdoorsy types due to its geographical location. Its a pretty mixed bag. Also there's a fair amount of gang violence and those people if nothing else are not soft.

Toronto and Montreal are both pretty business centered and extremely soft, at least politically.

>defend Hongcouver

>rugged outdoorsy types
I've met them, they were even bigger faggots

FUCKING

LEAF

k

Depends on what you mean by worst;

By absolute sheer volume of provocative shitposts, Americans win. And i say this as someone who does this a lot, I'm most likely to get triggered by a fellow burgerboi on Sup Forums than anyone else. Maybe it's because foreigners are easy to ignore and dismiss, but holy shit 9/10 times a post that actually gets to me is invariably from another American, and I can never tell whether they're RPing or being genuinely retarded.

Some leafs are notorious for that disruptive, "batten down the hatches and double down on the retardation" brand of mindless shitposting, but there isn't enough of it to make a proper impact.

Imagine being this obsessed with such a tiny insignificant country. I feel bad for you t.b.h

How did they over take australia

there was a paradigm shift when moot left but I dont remember the specifics of it happening

Canadians get a bad rap. Most of the time they dindu
Americans on the other hand...

classic Vancouverite passive aggressiveness.
>muh pow
>muh IPAs
>muh squampton x(
>muh gnar
>muh rocks
>now let me take this sunrise instagram :)

I'll take a hockey goon every day of the week over an "outdoorsy" vancouver soyboy

>falseflagging in the /nfl/ general for a team that's nowhere even near me
>begin to get angry and actually attempting to argue for a team I don't even like

I guaranteed there are more chads in vancouver than edmonton and i’ve lived in both cities.

Americans, but not because they're necessarily habitual shitposters, but simply because numbers alone dictate that we're going to be overepresented everywhere. I can see how the rest of the site can get pissed when one natonal bloc that comprises 70% of the whole website gets a kick out of antagonizing everyone else.

I'm the American expat.

Youre saying per capita is fo real m8?

>mfw I literally do this for the warriors despite living in Boston

I knew that Sup Forums had gotten to me the moment I found myself strongly defending Steph Curry in an argument that sprouted from an errant shitpost of mine.

every single time when I jagspost

>muh pow
Don't know what this is, never said this
>muh IPAs
never said this
>Muh squampton
>muh gnar
>muh rocks
Assuming this is in reference to the mountains, idk I guess the people there just enjoy living somewhere with something to look at
>now let me take this sunrise instagram :)
>implying thats exclusive to Vancouver

>I'll take a hockey goon every day of the week over an "outdoorsy" vancouver soyboy
>implying Vancouver doesn't have "hockey goons"
>Implying 'outdoorsey soyboys' are who I was referring to in the first place

Mate thats a lot of projection, it just sounds like Vancouver makes you insecure. I lived there for 2 years and I never met someone so butthurt over a city before. At the very least you've proven you're softer than them.

American posters actually being retarded are far, far worse than any harmless Leaf pretending to be retarded

It literally depends on the state, at least as long as the US is concerned.

>Ohio
>Arizona
>New England
>California
>Florida

Ban posters from these states & regions and I can confidently state that 99% of American shitposting on Sup Forums disappears.

I've lived here for 5 years man. I know more about this place than you do. I was explicitly getting triggered by that user's claim that Vancouver has 'rugged outdoorsy types'. just completely false.

the hockey goons would be my vancouver friends who I actually like.

Peru, Argentina, Ausfailia, Bahamas and Romania are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

So leave then. The one thing I hate about this city are the people who bitch about it. You don't know how good it is here.

>Vancouver has 'rugged outdoorsy types'. just completely false.

Maybe not in fucking Gastown, but if you don't think a place surrounded on all sides by Mountains, Forests and Oceans has outdoorsy people it just goes to show you don't really leave the house or meet many people.

Saved to my binland elite banter folder lads

>The one thing I hate about this city are the people who bitch about it.
yeah, it's all of us. this place sucks. that's why i'm leaving next month. stay uppity you passive aggressive soyboy.

>regurgitating Sup Forums memes
Man I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be a creative board. I guess that's not true anymore

Sweden will be unbearable during the world cup group stage

>Muh soyboy
>muh buzzwords
>muh calling people passive aggressive despite being passive aggressive myself

>thats why I'm leaving

No you're leaving because you're a basement dwelling neckbeard with no skills and you're getting priced out of the city. I should add thats another thing I don't like, how expensive it is, but hey, you get what you pay for.

holy fuck you're mad mate. sorry I tingled your little butthole.

I've lived here longer, I've been out and around quite a bit. Maybe after you make it through your third winter you'll know why everyone in this city fucking hates it.

>leafs literally ripping each other to pieces

>I've lived here longer, I've been out and around quite a bit.
Yeah you've sat in your basement and never met anyone so you just make bland assumptions.

>Maybe after you make it through your third winter you'll know why everyone in this city fucking hates it.
Oh no. Its RAINING. I'm only 70% water what will I do. I can't wait until you go to some other city and freeze your balls off for 8 months and then watch nobody want to leave their house. Very outdoorsy people.

They've been for quite some time.

you're at the club and these guys stab your gf in the ass

what do you do?

bro if you were here right now I'd cuddle you so tight. you sound like you really need a hug right now.

Get her medical attention and call the bouncers, then police.

>sunrise

we're on the west coast, fuckass

thanks to being surrounded by nature, almost everyone is 'outdoorsy' to an extent
there's not a lot to do in the city so even Buddy Singh from south of the Fraser will have experienced hiking or camping in the mountains

then you have all the MEC/Arc'teryx types who own a kayak and go rock climbing and do fucking trail running. not to knock their dedication, but ironically the most outdoorsy people here are also on the rich side and defs not 'rugged' by most definitions (you'd have to go well into the interior to find those types)

why the fuck are Canadians even on this board? What have they ever done in any sport?

>the sun doesn't rise on the west coast

other than that, spot on. 100% what I meant. everyone's LARPing as a lumberjack.

The problem with leafs is, that the post where they clearly try not to shitpost are absolutely retarded. And not in a funny naive way like american lack of education. It's a blunt annoying retardation. Also their shitposts aren't funny and their b8 is usually weak.

Day of the rake when?

Bit fucking rich 2bh.

Can you browse Sup Forums next time we're having sex, honey?

FACT: Canadians are the most powerful race on the planet

t. soft cunts who can't handle the southern american bantz

no, it's still you, ya mutt

This happens to me also, it's like reverse baiting.

>leafs

There is only one I think. Who never sleeps.