Hillary Clinton was careless, not guilty!

>Hillary Clinton was careless, not guilty!
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons#United_States-NATO_nuclear_weapons_sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one is surprised

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

>You're right, but I wish we could criminalize carelessness. It would be very easy to prove something as vague as "carelessness" in a court, right?

gtfo with your Napoleonic code bullshit. In America you're innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

"intent or negligence"
"she was extremely careless"

i don't know what's going on

A careless person for president? I don't think so

ignorance of the law is not an excuse

Those wily Clintons. Slip out of everything.

>gtfo with your Napoleonic code bullshit. In America you're innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent

Uh, what ? We have presumption of innocence in Napoleonic law, I thought it wasn't the case in the US

Ignorance is not the same as innocence.

By screaming KEKOLD and chanting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP...

We already know she was hacked by that Guccifer guy

Many people have been tried and imprisoned due to "carelessness" because when you have responsibility or are in the role of a leader you must make careful and precise decisions. Setting up an unsecured email server is still on her head for not checking with the proper channels. He erasing emails is not carelessness that's covering her tracks and destroying evidence. She's guilty of incompetence and trying to cover up her mistakes.

hah it's like that Saudi who 'tripped' and 'accidentally' penetrated some girl

>no reasonable prosecutor wants to die over some hag's corruption

Do you want someone careless with national security as potus?

>hillary broke no laws
How do you respond?

>Not a criminal, just incompetent.

This just makes me want to vote for Trump. Fuck Hillary " I AM THE LAW" Clinton

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EMU FUCKER

Does this mean I can kill people and say I didn't realize it was illegal?

Hillary just likes money, she isn't corrupt.

america cannot have a careless president, the office is too important.

>what is involuntary manslaughter

Not at all, I've been BTFO in court by a judge many times for trying to use that lame defense. I guess you have to be running for POTUS for that to work.

How could she be ignorant?

She didn't know she shouldn't have a private server that was based in her home and set up by Geek Squad???

C'mon man. If she's THAT ignorant then she shouldn't be in any position of power let alone President.

is your name Clinton?

Underrated boast.

That settles it then

I'm voting for careless and not indicted

And that's one of the reasons I do not want a Hillary in office. If she's as careless in office as with some emails, do you want her to have her as the leader of a country?

>hillary broke no laws

She did break laws - this is undeniable and Comey admitted as much - the establishment has just decided not to obey it's own laws. So it goes.

>5 shekels have been deposited into your account

you can be both careless and guilty

>can't even tell that the Hillary poster is be a lol so ironic troll

Kek told me to make memes shilling for Hillary.

I am simply putting forth Kek's will.

Comey literally identified 4 times where she committed felonies. She is 10000000% guilty. just not being tried.

She was proven guilty by Comey himself. Fuckin shill do you really enjoy destroying peoples souls? Fuckin spawn of Baalam. The Lord will repay you for the crimes of Molech.

carelessness is guilt in her case

>Comey
Makes me question if Comey or someone in the FBI was part of one of those email chains.

The moral of the story is if you do not mean to commit a crime according to yourself, then you cannot be punished for the crimes no matter how numerous. So a lot of convicted rapists and murders should be free, right?

So she is completely inept instead of corrupt.
That is even more damaging.

>using a private email server is being "careless with national security"
>thinking that saudi arabia should have nukes is not careless at all

>she isn't a criminal, she's just an idiot

Wow I sure would like her to be my president

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons#United_States-NATO_nuclear_weapons_sharing

Saudi Arabia can do what it wants, I don't see you trying to force them into a "nuclear weapons free zone".

HOL UP

SHE A GUD GERL, AHE DUN NUFFIN

You have got to be kidding me! Really! WTF I thought this was a shilling slide thread!