(((FBI))) recommends no charges

>(((FBI))) recommends no charges
So when is the next civil war gonna happen?

Only if KEK wills it

It is underway.

right after the election

no matter who wins

>So when is the next civil war gonna happen?
Can you shut up? You almost made me spill my beer. I need to focus so I can hear the oven timer for my TV dinner. Besides, sports are on the TV, I gotta claim my space on the couch so I can watch them.

Good job you have those guns to protect you from tyranny

Not until trump gets assassinated.

Why would they assassinate Trump? It's quite clear Hillary will win the presidency and there will be no law breaking involved. We can totally trust the system to do the right thing.

Besides, if the people wanted Trump to be elected, he'd be elected. The system is set up to do the will of the people, after all.

It's not time to use our guns because the government says so. When its time to use our guns, the media and the government will tell us.

Besides, Hillary is going to ban guns. Using guns after she bans them would be illegal.

We must follow the law no matter what. The system works, we just have to give it time to work.

See

the globalists lost brexit to a vote
I was stupid to think they would let this one run its course

checked and correct

ALL CURRENT AND FORMER U.S. MILITARY.

I am former u.s. military.

I KNOW SECRETS TOO!

There are millions of us.

I'm making my list for the world to read and fact check.

Fuck them all!

>MURRICA!
>RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION!
>ELECT REPUBLICANS!
>MURRICA!

Never. You're just bunch of cowards.

>The system is set up to do the will of the people, after all.

It's not that we're cowards it's just that there's so many good TV shows on right now.

If we were to stand up for our race and stand against this anti-White government we'd miss our favorite shows like Modern Family and Blackish.
Not to mention all the sports!

forgot pic

not like russians that are scared the fuck out to do ANYTHING to remove ex-KGB criminal, murderer who supports and cooperates with mobsters and makes millions of people live and die in poverty.

Real hero!

civil war won't happen until the average white man can no longer afford bread/milk/netflix

>So when is the next civil war gonna happen?
literally fucking never. we're collectively lazy and value our current comforts and distractions many leagues beyond the effort required to start civil unrest that disrupts the current systems

i dont know what it would take to light a fire under our asses. maybe if air force one dropped a nuke on NYC with obongo piloting the plane, but even then that's a long shot

>maybe if air force one dropped a nuke on NYC with obongo piloting the plane,
Why would Obama kill so many of his Jewish masters?

The average White man won't rebel against his Jewish owners until he's forced to choose between them and his race.

This.

>The system is set up to do the will of the people, after all.