Hillary is above the law!

>hillary is above the law!
>courruption!

You all need to take a step back and realize that as secretary of state, she deserves to be above the law. She has done nothing illegal and you can't prove shit.

I'm still voting for her because it's the right thing to do. Suck it ya dumb republican'ts

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bait not taken. Trump will win. Deal with it.

But what if she does win?

Hillary's voterbase doesn't care that she's a criminal

1 post

Remember on Friday when all those rumors came out saying Shillary wasn't getting charged?

That's PR 101 son. drop the bombshell in the form of a rumor, get the plebs oiled for the fucking on monday (tuesday in this case due to holiday).

when they dropped that "rumor" I knew what was coming.

I'm moving to Canada if Hilary wins.

Enjoy Cuckdeau.

I'm voting for her because I'm tired of male dominated society and privilege they get just because they were born with a different set of genitals.

>Leaf

I'm not moving to Canada...

Counter sage you sliding cunt

I'm voting for her because we deserve to be slaves to the state. It would be a privileged for me to dedicated my life and body to the perseverance of the government.

#I'mWithHer

Indeed, if you vote for Trump you need to check your privilege.

If you vote for trump, have no clue how foreign politics and economic relations work

Nixon was impeached over Watergate.
Hillary should be prevented from campaigning for president.

>You all need to take a step back and realize that as secretary of state, she deserves to be above the law.
Literally kys

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Please look at these emails of her scoping contracts for missions on foreign dignitaries and tell me that she is in her right to do that.

If you vote for Hillary, you are literally asking for a tyrant to be your president.

Give her a break, she just has #SeniorMoments from time to time!

Fuck off we are full

Some might say she has "white privilege"

Reposting for a third time today still waiting on an answer.

Reposting from another thread

Name exactly one accomplishment she has. As First Lady and a senator the only real thing of note she has to her name is a failed health care bill. As a senator she voted for the Iraq war entangling the US in the worst foreign policy blunder in our history. These failing were apparently enough to qualify her to serve as Secretary of State. As Secretary of State she actively worsened relations with the Russians, bringing them to their lowest point since the Cold War and days of the former Soviet Union. She further destabilized the Middle East and North Africa with her amazing stupid encouragement of the Arab Spring. She actively armed the people who would go on to become the largest terrorist organization in the world while getting an Ambassador killed in the process. The Syrian Civil War that's left hundreds of thousands dead and millions more displaced, along with the ensuing refugee crisis faced by Europe now, is a direct result of her carelessness and incompetence. Her actions have done NOTHING to benefit the United States and have only undermined our place in the international community. The only conspiracy theory with any truth to it is the theory that Clinton has even the smallest shred of competence.

I'm now a #RunForTheHill

>She deserves to be above the law
I know this is bait but fuck me i'm mad. There are probably some people who actually believe this.

CONSERVASHITS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BET YOU WISH TRUMP WERE ABOVE THE LAW BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO