Ask an algerian immigrant politicaly incorrect questions

Ask an algerian immigrant politicaly incorrect questions

Salafist fashion week edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism#Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your feeling over the fact that once western civilization falls the Chinese take over the world murder you all without mercy or remorse like the Uighurs?

i wish a could drive a steam-roller over a hundred thousand sandnigger babies

I feel like Islamic europe will take more refugees

Keep dreaming

Do Moslems know that Allah is actually Satan? Of course they don't they are a barbarious, low intelligence last century people. And if if they knew that Mohammed was a shill and a liar who was nothing but a puppet of the Roman catholic Church to find an excuse to start the Holy wars in the 14 and 1500's, they still wouldn't believe it. They will all play their part, and when the Antichrist arrives, he will wipe them all out along with the jews. In fact, he will kill everyone who don't submit to him and worship him as their god. That is what is written down, and that is what will happen. Too bad humanity is too stupid, but some are truly moronic.

When are you going back to Algeria?

>when the Antichrist arrive

never, I'm here forever

You came to France, that means you like the French, right?

Fuck off mudshit.

I don't think you understood the question.

Why is your death cult so violent?

think harder

your question answers itself

speak louder, germany

>refugees welcome

So what are you?
Muslim or infidel?

He may not go back to his country but he will instead go back to grave.

when ?

>You came to France, that means you like the French, right?
oh yes, we algerians love france so much, we party all night to celebrate our friendship

Allah is arabic for god you stormnigger

If that was the case you would never hear the word "allah" in another langage than arabic. He would be called God, Dieu, Dios, etc...

allah means gay unicorn

how do christian arabs call god ?

are moslems allowed to steal from kuffar banks?

mais on sen bat les couilles de ton topic de merde

retourne dans ton pays sale bougnoule

die
die

of course, kuffars are not humans
Kuffar is a derogatory term

I'm relaxed by the fact that one day this earth will be destroyed and all muslims will realise their religion isn't real before dieying.

et aprés ca va se plaindre du racisme anti blanc

>are not humans
does their biological status change if they convert to a specific religion?

Are you concerned that colonization of historically white countries may lead to a growing populist revolt?

Do you have a plan to avoid being genocided if reactionaries seize power?

lol, no, they will still love allah, I mean look at the muslim world, who would like to have a god like that ?

of course, islam is not racist, that's a european thing

Not exactly.
It's the name of a specific god of murder and plotting, in the same way "god" is originally the name of the sun god gott.

>Are you concerned that colonization of historically white countries may lead to a growing populist revolt?
I dont really care, but many muslims do now
>Do you have a plan to avoid being genocided if reactionaries seize power?
me, yep, watch the world burn

so if moslems rapes kuffar girls its zoophilia?

Losing the election in 2017 will cement for all white french that there is no democratic solution to the "peaceful" invasion.
Violence will ensue.
Hide yo kid, imma coming for dem.(yfw you realize this is partly why we didn't reproduce: to offer no soft target)

Well if it comes to the worst and Western countries finally fully convert to the Islam the original citizens will just have to seek refuge in other countries and ideally they'd nuke Western Europe since muslims refuse to go back to the middle east. It's a shame of all that lost land but at least we'll be able to start over again after about a hundred years.

no, it's called concubine if you are rich, and a whore if you are not

cool

I am still waiting

Why would you want muslims in Europe, if muslims made your country so shit in the first place that you had to run away to Europe? Also do you think Europe will ever genocide you muslims?

>but at least we'll be able to start over again after about a hundred year
there is no hope, even if you leave on the moon, the muslims will always follow you

Good luck finding out in which direction you have to pray to in that case. I guess this entire problem could be solved by just destroying all their holy sites and making them realise that their god isn't real. Because he wouldn't allow that would he? Or is he a weak god?

Persian and Jews are the only people in the middle-east contributing to science and advancement. Shame Israel and Iran just don't team up and get rid of all the arabs, turks and other cancers.

The solution is killing them all. It'll happen eventually. Muslims will start trying to radically change European laws and hurting the native people, at the point they'll all be killed and banned from Europe forever. Same as what happened with Spain, although Spain eventually let them back in.

religion is a mind trick, they'll still find a way, just take a look at the jews

If Hitler hadn't commited genocide of the Jews that would've been far easier to do. Now even making a wrong comment is deemed racist/ discrimination especially towards the muslims.

>The solution is killing them all
alright joffrey

>they will still love allah
>his face when most french amazigh only do the ramdam, and even then only daddy and mommy die.

> (You)
The Jews are the only thing protecting the rest of the world against the hatred of the muslims. Who do you think they'll go after once they've destroyed the Jews? Don't think they'll ever rest until this world is completely Islamic.

Make no mistake, it will go down in the next 10 years. The people won't stand for government subsidized foreign invasion for much longer. And when it finally happens, it will be ugly.

Go back to Africa you sandnigger.

All the political correctness will be thrown out the window when muslims start forming their anti-non muslim death militias or trying to change Euro laws to Sharia law.

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[107] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others

Source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism#Saudi_Arabia

Do you secretly put things in your butt?

alright, call me back in ten years then

if it's a secret, why would I tell ya ?
Also I dont like my stuff to smell funny

in what part of algeria did you live in before you came to france

>alright joffrey
I'd prefer "Jan Sobieski III."

I'm actually waiting for this to happen, can't be that much longer considering there is already a small muslim-only political faction here. The only influence muslims get is usually through the large Left faction.

How does it feel to have destroyed one of the greatest and most important countries in the history of mankind?

>greatest and most important countries in the history of mankind?
what country is that ? germany ? because you destroyed it quite well

Will you join IS anytime soon?

Trump can be elected, hate crimes against Muslims are way up in Britain, Australia is talking about banning them. I don't believe it's too far away. However long it takes, one day, muslims will definitely be all killed or deported from Europe.

Have you ever had haram thoughts about women?

Are people really that prude or is just a facade?

You move to france and you don't even have any respect for it. The place of many of the greatest mathematicians, philosophers and statesmen.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

They are breeding fast though. I wonder whether we'll have enough time. If the majority of humanity becomes muslim I'd rather see humankind wiped out.

This. France and germany are the two biggest european countries and they are already lost.

Humankind wont be lost but it will go back to the stone ages because muslims are usually low IQ savages.

I agree, if whites wait too long to deport the muslims from Europe and they find they can't defeat them, hopefully they nuke themselves. But I think they'll just destroy the muslims and ban them forever.

Why do you hate the west?

>Same as what happened with Spain, although Spain eventually let them back in.
We did just less than 100 years ago

because the west supports ISrael

You make this thread daily. Are you this desperate for attention?

>Jan Sobieski III
Santiago Matamoros.
AKA the first apostle to be martyred and the patron saint of muslim genocide.

Because he's a retarded brainwashed 60 IQ mongrel.

He "hates" the west, but at the same time moves there to get full welfare benefits, healthcare, education etc. because his own civilization is a fucking shit hole.

The cognitive dissonance of these apes is astounding

do Israelis consider themselves part of the "West"?

I have a serious question: why do you believe in Muhammad?
I mean seriously, besides all memes etc, he said an archangel told him everything in a cave alone without witness.
If I did the same I'd be taken (rightfully) for insane, how can 1 billion believe in that?

their 'special snowflake' and 'opressed minority' attitude is bizzare considering there are 2 billion shitskins on the planet and they are far more disposable than any other race.

They could be all rounded up and killed tomorrow and standard of living on earth would only go up

Pretending that IS isn't muslim is a common trick of your people. You literally follow the word of some aggresive sand guy with frequent hallucinations who was kicked out of his old city because he was delirious and probably quite annoying. Of course he came back with an army and forced the people who knew he was batshit crazy to follow his new religion. That's basically the story of the Islam.

I can answer that, he wasn't just told "everything", he was an illiterate man who couldn't read or write, he came back with stories from thousands of years before that he couldnt have possibly have known, described down to the last detail, and gave facts that were true to the time period, he also came back with facts of future events that happened.

So he studied under some anonymous dude who knew a lot about history and he did some vague guesses about likely events in the future. What a miracle.

They were and then the bastard Azeri Muslim Khomeini decided to fuck everything up. Muslim Iranians are cucked by Arabs and Turks.

Why wouldn't we? Pic related
If you set your memes and "hurr durr jews r parasites" aside for a second I'd say we're objectively a developed, Western nation with a large percentage of Europeans
And in the meanwhile, beastility is legal in Canada

Intelligent reply
Exactly, kill me if there's anything more hypocritical than that

I really don't understand Algerians

>Stories from thousands of years ago

For example?

Like what?
As for "stories thousands y.o.", it's not like Jews and Christians were unknown in Arabia and thus their own holy books.
As for predictions, please tell us.

During the civil war you will flee or you will stay in France so we can purify our country with your blood ?

Algeria 1 million martyrs, you don't understand that?

top kike, beastility might be legal here, but at least we have the right to the land we do it on :^)

and can you realllly call yourself a developed nation if you do it all using aid money?

I don't understand the logic behind staying in a country you hate and makes you unhappy when you have tons of possibility

I don't know lol, Im not a Muslim scholar, I just know a few things, do your own research.

Most of it goes solely to the military. If we stopped asking for aid and cut down on the military budget, we could have been in a much better state than we are now, plus we wouldn't have to rely on Uncle Sam for the money
I'd say we're pretty self-reliant in most stuff aside from the military. So yes, we are a developed nation

> at least we have the right to the land we do it on
65 years have passed. Before we got here the place was practically a desert, blah blah blah, they no longer have a right for it more than we do
Their claim to a land that they used to "own" (even though it wasn't official) 65 years ago is equivalent to our claim to a land that we used to "own" 2000 years ago
> hasbarah.jpg

>65 years have passed. Before we got here the place was practically a desert, blah blah blah, they no longer have a right for it more than we do
Their claim to a land that they used to "own" (even though it wasn't official) 65 years ago is equivalent to our claim to a land that we used to "own" 2000 years ago

I don't know if that's true, you don't have and official boarder yet, and the people who used to live there are still just over the fence looking in, birth rates blahblah wont sustain you and you'll be (if not already) outnumbered.

and you can't compare 65 years to 2000 lol, not even the same ballpark.
but hey, good luck to you, I wouldn't put my money on you desu, you're probably better off running back to Europe before its too late.

T'es pas chez toi, lui oui.

They value the RSA, the family allowances and the west confort over their own race, ethny and religion.

Pretty much like rats desu

Remove Kebob.