This guy would be the current king if we were still a monarchy

This guy would be the current king if we were still a monarchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Luiz_of_Orléans-Braganza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Carlos_of_Orléans-Braganza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platine_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iktf

Do you have any other pretender to the throne?
Here's the heir of Napoleon

and Bourbon
there's another old pretender from the Orléans but everybody forgot about the poor guy and he has no kids

IIRC Brazil also has the Bourbons?

wow, you can really see it

I don't know to be honest.

yes, the chin especially

maybe on brazilian wikipedia you have a page for it

No, the royal family is Órleans de Bragança

According to wikipedia there's this other one.
OP = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Luiz_of_Orléans-Braganza

pic related = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Carlos_of_Orléans-Braganza

>The Vassouras branch claims the throne in opposition to the Petrópolis branch of the Orléans-Braganzas

>Dom Raphael is a fucking normie

I wouldn't be surprised if this faggot already had flushed down the toilet his royal genes with some carioca skank.

RIP

A fun fact, if the Brazil become a Monarchy the old Royal Family has no right of heading the throne, the new royal family need to be elected

>Órleans e Bragança
the Orleans part comes from the Bourbons so kind of

Who is the most popular?

>the old Royal Family has no right of heading the throne
why

Because when the Monarchy finished the family lost all their rights, and if the Monarchy came back they can't head the throne because they already lost it

well would there be anybody else with a better claim?

The one in the OP, I guess. I didn't even realize we still had a royal family until recently kek

same, i discovered it two years ago, i thought we've cut the head of everyone

Yes, exist lots of families that were once part of the Portuguese aristocracy and since the end of the Monarchy they more things to Brazil than the Royal family itself
Ex: the Guinle family founded several hospital, copacabana palace and were the fathers of the brazilian industrialization

Southern French men look like fucking mongrels to me, guy looks like he works at a beach side bar in rio

>royal genes
bunch of bullshit

D. Pedro II lineage must stay inside the family. I don't want that being destroyed by him fucking some favelada.

Monarchist mongoloid

Racemixing republican subhuman.

He's a republican, barely a pretender at all really.

Actual knight and rightful king

The family of Bourbon is originally northern french and this guy has a spanish parent

>He's a republican, barely a pretender at all really.
I didn't know that. Well, that's not really surprising for a Bonaparte. They always pretend to be going for a republic but it ends up as an empire, they did it twice already (wouldn't mind if it happened again ngl)

>(wouldn't mind if it happened again ngl)

Good lad

>He's a republican
We had a republican king once. That's just how they roll.

t. swede

Ah yes, the Brazilian Empire that ruled over no other country kekerinao

>brazil unironically gave this up

Lamentable tbhwy

It was a coup by some military high-ups.

They ruled over Uruguay until they lost it after getting humiliated by iliterate gauchos from a couple of Argie provinces

I know, wouldn't mind a restoration

>wanting a foreign king
Why are you such a cuck?

You forgot the part where we marched into Buenos Aires.

It's quite possible. Talks about parliamentary monarchy are happening more and more often.

It's pretty common for European monarchs to initially come from other places when first installed, give it time and they become like the people

Oh fugg, not another Cisplatine war thread please

Marched as in invited by the goverment because you backed their side of the civil war
About as meaningful as me taking a fat ogre shit in the apartment of brazilian girl I fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platine_War

>To mark their victory, the Allied troops marched in triumph through the streets of Buenos Aires.
>The parades included the Brazilian Army, which insisted that their triumphal procession take place on 20 February, to mark payback for the defeat it had suffered at the Battle of Ituzaingó twenty five years before on that date. The population of Buenos Aires was said to have looked on silently with a combination of shame and hostility as the Brazilians passed.[3]

Yes exactly as I said, thank you.