Are Americans just discovering dribbling?

Are Americans just discovering dribbling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYnF-RIXsU0
youtube.com/watch?v=9a22Bt9xr68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>56%

Most Americans don't care about soccer so yeah most likely.

> reaction videos

Kill yourself Frog

Napoleon would be ashamed

I thought I was the only one who had noticed

I watch them to better understand the minds of Americans. Research purposes.

nope, they are discovering reaction videos and making money in youtube

they don't even watch full games but youtube highlights

This.

These guys don't even understand the sport they're watching and can't even be bothered to learn. I get in the beginning if you don't understand (and it might be fun to see them gradually learning more about football and getting more into it) but after a few months you should be able to know the teams, the tactics and the wider footballing context. They just don't give a shit about the game.

yeah, youtube gives people a job, that should live under a bridge

>I watch them to better understand the minds of Americans

You see one reaction video, you've seen them all. How that retard Oprah gets 500k views per video is beyond me

Reaction videos aren't even a bad idea, it's that these guys have nothing to add to the discussion and don't say anything funny either.

i enjoy watching game of thrones reaction videos desu

pls no bully

kystbh

reaction videos was a mistake

who the fuck watches them

Why are most reaction channels black?

Niggers have childlike overreactions to everything. It makes sense that the dumbfucks that watch reaction videos want to see people being OTT.

No bully dickhead

Shouln't they fear being sued by the jews brothers?

Not true.

Most Americans I've met normally start dribbling if you leave them alone for a few minutes.

white people love it

you're absolute cunt and should die

pls no bully

"ankle breaking" is probably one of the stupidest things in sports. its no surprise brazilians love that type of thing because they have been comprehensively beaten by well organized teams for 10 years because all they have are these memes.

in basketball "ankle breaking" is only worth 2 points of 100 in a game. in soccer "ankle breaking" is 1 dribble that may not even result in a goal. anyone ever muttering those words can automatically disregarded as a useful member of society, probably. much less knowing what they are talking about. my favorite is to see a german face two brazilian defender and pass it backwards without fuss because it is shattering everything brazilians live for to see a team so opposite of their philosophy embarrass them every time. anyway! not that i hate brazilians i just hate what their game has become.

>make a video of yourself watching other videos/playing video games so people can watch a video of someone watching a video

but this current generation will find the cure for cancer, right?

>i just hate what their game has become.
>has become
Want to know how i know you started watching football in 2014?

kek

>people watch other people watching videos instead of watching the videos themselves
really made me think desu

You mean the memes that play in the best leagues and best teams? Those memes? You should warn the teams falling for them.

Reaction videos make me realise how detached I am fron normans, this is cringy as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=qYnF-RIXsU0

memes serve well in foreign leagues but have you seen a brasileriao game recently? horrbile stuff. no goals and nothing but idiot dribbles and fans reacting like those youtube videos in the OP. the mentality is fundamentally broken and it starts in the domestic league. woah, brazilians do great in other countries! means nothing m8, literally nothing matters except the world cup

so basically you still have a mentality from 20 years ago? because the game has moved on

This guy is an example of someone who can actually do good review videos, one of the very few:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a22Bt9xr68

>so basically you still have a mentality from 20 years ago?
You just said you hate what our game has become and now you say it hasn't changed, which one is it?
Our game has been this way forever, it's not a coincidence the "joga bonito" thing was popularized by Pelé, the definition of a flashy player
We won five world cups that way, dribbling and doing flashy shit
Pelé did it, Romário did it, Ronaldo did it
if that changed then i'd agree with you that our game was becoming something different, right now it's the same stuff >we have always done, >we just had shitty managers and attitude for the past few years, but we'll be fine

t. >i 've never played football

SAVAGE

How can you tell they're dribbling if they're alone? Do Americans really dribble if there's no-one around to see them?

LOL! lit vid senpai finna finna yeezy boost dude LOL! freedom man! black lives matter my dude! *kneels* *mumbles about ww2*

10/10

'Ankle breaker' is some retarded terminology, like these 'hoverboards' which are just segways for niggers. I was expecting gore

>tl:dr I'm a boring unskilled cuck that gets their ankles broke every time they play sport

Could you imagine your life is so shitty your cry over a tv show?

art is, in part, an emotional experience, autist

The Walking Dead isn't art

why put effort in when you can have just as much success by going "OH SHIT NIGGA, DAYYUUM, HE ON FIYA DOE BRUH"

Damn...

...like dribbling a basketball? I don't get it